Game-Labs Forum

The return of the king (PvP1)

Admiral Jacob Bagge

Today a carrier pigeon from Gustavia dropped the magnificent news that the king of Sweden, Gustavus Adolphus has reappeared.  Sweden is united and stronger than ever before.  May our enemies crumble in dust!  Your humble servants are ready to follow your command and deliver the final blow to our adversaries. 

Hail to his majesty the king Gustavus Adolphus!

Jacob Bagge

Officer Kungliga Flottan (KF)

Behind enemy lines somewhere in Dutch territory

post-21140-0-06865900-1458778563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Admiral Jacob Bagge
  • Like 4

I think correctly ? Dutch nation aren't your real enemies ? Do you wanna stop fight with us ? :P

Our diplomatic corps are always available. I think there are 2 main factors they you will need to address in order to end the current conflict: 1) Abandon your unrealistic expectations that we need to make lots of concessions, 2) Have a solid block of DE clans that are going to agree to the peace, for example we are all subjects of the King and the King rules Sweden if he sais peace there will be peace.

To be honest a real honourable enemy would not need to hide behind rediculous port timer settings!! ,either fight with open visor or stop bragging about your "exploits" because that is just what they are (exploiting the port timer settings).

(just as i thought, Basse -terre has a shitty capture time set as well)    thumbs down for that.

• Like 5

I would like to notice that there are rumors that Swedish King seems to be not honored Monah.  

Today we have fist day when Dutch can attack to all locked ports specially that locked by not honored time windows:

Swedish Southern Bridgehead:

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

I know that is legal (for now)  but it is shame to Swedish FLAG.

Edited by icceman

I would like to notice that there are rumors that Swedish King seems to be not honored Monah.  

Today we have fist day when Dutch can attack to all locked ports specially that locked by not honored time windows:

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

And I thought salt was mainly in the ocean.

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

The Traitors that call themselves KF will bee brought to justice as soon as they are cought. They ave unlegally signed a peacetreaty with the archenemy Denmark. Carolus want their heads on a silverplate

Carolus Regine Suedie

Today a carrier pigeon from Gustavia dropped the magnificent news that the king of Sweden, Gustavus Adolphus has reappeared.  Sweden is united and stronger than ever before.  May our enemies crumble in dust!  Your humble servants are ready to follow your command and deliver the final blow to our adversaries. 

Hail to his majesty the king Gustavus Adolphus!

Jacob Bagge

Officer Kungliga Flottan (KF)

Behind enemy lines somewhere in Dutch territory

attachicon.gifNaval action nyhetsbrev.jpg

This is FALSE information.

The former king  Gustavus Adolpus has been removed from the throne and expelled from the country.

He is now mentioned only now as Colonel Gustafsson

Long Live Carolus !!!