Game-Labs Forum

The British Commitee

Wang

This is a call out to all British Clans on PVP1,  we have to organize, we have to work together, we have to talk.  This is a joint effort between AUSEZ and RGL.

The start of a inter-clan dialog is at hand, starting today at 14:00 GMT all interested clans who are willing to participate are asked to send two diplomats from their respective clans.  

As a start this meeting will be held on the AUSEZ teamspeak, with respective meeting being held on different servers.

27.50.70.178:10088

PW: Dangerzone

British clans that have been invited directly via other means so far are as follow:

RGL - Royal German Legion
AUSEZ - Australian Colonial Navy
SLRN - Sea Lords Royal Navy
SINK -  Barely Afloat 
BWITC - British West Indies Trading Company

ZEUS - The Zeus Gamming Community

TRR - The Rum Runners

Other clans are invited but have unable to get a hold of in quick notice are as followed
Relic - Relic Gaming
RD - Royal Dogs
SGS - St.Georges Squadron of White

These clans are more than welcome!  Also if there are any other clans that have been missed and are willing to participate, please post on this forum, and again you more than welcome to join on the committee.  This is all about being inclusive,  working together, and dropping all previous grudges held against one another.  Let's work together to make Britain the power she is meant to be!

Edited by Wang
  • Like 2

Hi, I would like to introduce myself as the Clan Representative of BWITC, Along with MaliceA4Thought, we both represent the Military and economic sides of our clan, I cannot be on at 14:00GMT I am afraid since I am at work, but my fellow rep Malice might be on, If neither of us can come, hit up the BWITC team speak and find Zac Pierce.

-Mantock

Edited by Mantock
  • Like 2

Just want to state that we had a successful meeting, since it was on such short notice a few clans were unable to attend.  The clans that weren't able to attend are more than welcome to join next time.

Since this is a joint effort between us all, any other clan wanting to organize a meeting during the next week are more than welcome, especially to any  clan that was unable to attend.  

Just a note on the success though, is the fact the rifts and divisions between the clans are closing, we are getting on the same page for the benefit of the British nation. 

So thanks to all that attended and thank you for everyone coming to the table willing to put the past behind and look towards the future.

• Like 2

US players, can we stay out of other nations' diplomatic threads?  There is no need for US players in the British Committee Thread or the French Alliance thread (can't remember what it is called), just as there is no need for them to be in our diplomatic threads.  Threads like these should be treated like recruitment threads.

• Like 5

Yea the middle of the day on a weekday is NEVER going to fly. People have work / school / whatever. Everyone appreciates timezones are at work and will be an issue but some common sense of making it a weekend thing would be sensible.

As for the "rifts" closing based on the behavior of a certain clans members in last nights events I would say they are growing wider than ever.

Edited by MalakithSkadi

Yea the middle of the day on a weekday is NEVER going to fly. People have work / school / whatever. Everyone appreciates timezones are at work and will be an issue but some common sense of making it a weekend thing would be sensible.

As for the "rifts" closing based on the behavior of a certain clans members in last nights events I would say they are growing wider than ever.

Of course not Malakith, it was trying to organize something on the day and to get as many on that day as possible.   Again, it worked out better than expected with the following clans sending representatives.

AUSEZ

SINK

SLRN

ZUES

RGL

SOGGY

So i think 6 clans getting together on a weekday is a good effort :)

There is going to be another meeting this weekend, to try to get even more participation.  Details on times are still being worked out.

Also if you are referring to all the USN spies in Britain chat before the Conttoy Port Battle, then again you are only working into what they were trying to achieve.

The rifts will close, as long as all clans are willing for them to be closed.

The rum runners are more than welcome Malakith, RGL was trying to get in contact before this short notice meeting, hope to see you this weekend.

Edited by Wang

Not really the place for it so I will spare the details but no not the Britain chat, the behavior of certain people inside port battles / the fleet protecting the port battle.

As for future events when the details are known can we get a post inside the Steam group that I believe SLRN are getting all the British clans into (most seemed to be there), a little easier to find than trawling the forum for a post that's continually trying to slide onto page 2.

• Like 1

Well i don't know what happens in every port battle, as i dont attend every one.  I'm sad to hear that their was any issue but again this is why this is trying to be formed to try to prevent things like that.   :) 

I will certainly post in that steam group as well when the time is known, but also not every clan is in that group and this is a place where they can find out about it groups like that 

I'm sorry people will have to click to page two....I know it's very hard. :P

Edited by Wang