Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

7 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Who cares what you're doing while most of Spaniards are sleeping or working. If some players wanna fight you in 1. Rates that's their personnel decission. No matter which has to bother the nation. The experienced players showed up in Requins. Less experienced players should learn out of this.

Put a timer on Robras and pay. That's what Spain expects from you.

over 25 Spanish ships sunk outside of robras today. 4 first rates among them. at a bear cost of  2mil each that means robras timer will be worth a timer for at least 16 days. just fromt he first rates sank today.

remember jags wanted this war. and spain has had the pleasure of no threat from a night time force as long as we were allied. now you have the usa to defend you during the night. as per jags request. #enjoy. when jags is ready to be bend the knee we will discuss the terms of spains surrender. 

12 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I wanted this war even more than JAGs. But I'm not playing with you guys. You play the night time game and I play the day time game. If people play with you at night it's their business to perform better in your time zone, not mine. The only thing i wanna do is testing a strategy against night flipping. That's why we are here.

If day timers fail in that matter and devs won't change mechanic after, then the game is death. So do your job, we will do ours. And remember. We do that for you. EU server worked fine without you. You failed bringing the US server to life. Now we help you to have fun on our server.

That's why the war against France is essential for the future of NA.

yea your on crack. if you want to keep your ports then you can put a daytime timer on them (unless the daytime French decide they want in on this war). if not then we will take them and give them to some one who wants them or just release them to neutral for all we care. It never fails. they always say we don't care take all the ports. but the average player doesn't see that they just see their nation crumbling and then they start to ramble and then leave that nation because they see the nation as a lost cause.. we have seen it with all of our enemies. Russia/USA/pirates (on global). you may think that it will have no effect but it does. the morale of a nation is very important. and just remember this is what JAGS and 7up waned. 

the devs killed the GLOBAL server by the way it was implemented and the way that it came about. besides if you think the devs are going to split the server again your on even more crack. servers cost money. and NA doesn't have much left. that's why they are pushing the UI so hard right now so that they can "release" the game and stop spending time and money on the game. 

Edited by King of Crowns

I can imagine the strategy talk now. "Alright guys how will we deal with all our ports not having timers and the threat of losing them?" "We could just not put timers on them then complain others are killing the game when we lose them and say the game is dead"

Anyway a message from your friendly neighborhood French propaganda  News.

SURRENDER-SURVIVE

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

the devs killed the GLOBAL server by the way it was implemented and the way that it came about. besides if you think the devs are going to split the server again your on even more crack. servers cost money. and NA doesn't have much left. that's why they are pushing the UI so hard right now so that they can "release" the game and stop spending time and money on the game. 

Global failed because player in general don’t want a 24/7 concept. You got a fresh start with the merge. Is the numbers at outside EU mainzobe gone up?

Eu player stopped care about RvR because we don’t want to grind for gold, to put on timers. Timers that was made expensive because global said  they couldn’t attack ports in there main time.

The Dlc gave the EU timezone an  push  in numbers,otherwise I think we would have seen the same numbers on EU time zone as the global.

But the mechanic is what it is. They want change. But they are main fact why Night French can beat the Spain. You bring your A team. They don’t.

I know, I was a naughty boy. Agreed with Graffi. Plz Santa dont take my Christian VII away.

But back to Spain vs France. Just hit that buttom when ever a global, tell the bs about global server is the best. 

Nice to see Graf try and put a positive spin on 7up sticking their nose into other nations RVR and expecting them to listen. Last week it was JAGs simply trying to defend an ally...this week you want nigtflips to bring about another global server.  Good luck with that.  

35 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your main problem is that JAGs kicked your ass. Get over it, or you end up like Raxius who thinks the whole server has to serve his personnel vendetta with Lord Drax.

When did JAGs kick my ass?  I think the only time I've seen him in the same battle was at Key West and....well you know how that turned out. 

My only beef with JAGs is that he chose to assist a useless ally at a trash port over his friends.  In particular a friend who got him unbanned from the game and got him to come back and start playing again.   

11 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Friends over allies 🤔 I guess with that attitude there would be no action. Half of my pew pew enemies are my friends. We are such a small community that everyone knows each other.

I agree in spirit, though this situation was a bit more complex.  I think you mistake friends for in-game acquaintances.  Though your friends have a knack for going US and trying to take your ports 🙂

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Caribbean server is where we are.... it's not EU server, it's not American server, it's not Javanese server, it's Caribbean.

Some don't and will never share this opinion.  

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I agree in spirit, though this situation was a bit more complex.  I think you mistake friends for in-game acquaintances.  Though your friends have a knack for going US and trying to take your ports 🙂

Some don't and will never share this opinion.  

Let's see if you find out about a fucking time. We play with, against, how and when we want ... Not to give fun to you and your followers. The same with the French at night. Keep enjoying those empty battles.

Edited by Jorge

8 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Not every Prussian or ex-Prussian is my friend (I think you mistake that) :) I've got friends in all nations and sometimes we've gotta fight each other as that's the goal of the game. 

Speaking of your friends.  Can you do something about that 11-14 timer on Williams Bay?  I like to sleep in on Saturdays

57 minutes ago, Christendom said:

My only beef with JAGs is that he chose to assist a useless ally at a trash port over his friends.  In particular a friend who got him unbanned from the game and got him to come back and start playing again. 

So that is what your constant spain-and-7up-is-trash-forum-rant is all about? LMAO.

You think JAGs quits an in-game alliance because of friendship and when he said "no" your pride was hurt. Oh my gawd. 

drama-queen.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, van Veen said:

So that is what your constant spain-and-7up-is-trash-forum-rant is all about? LMAO.

You think JAGs quits an in-game alliance because of friendship and when he said "no" your pride was hurt. Oh my gawd. 

drama-queen.jpg

JAGs and Spain could of chosen to not show up to help Russia and been fine.  Just like Spain didn’t show up to help Russia when they were losing the secret islands or Bermuda.  Just like when Spain didn’t show up at night when the US lost every port on the easy coast.  Some curious selective ally stuff going on.  

I cant help but feel like showing up was a personal choice and that’s fine.  I told him not to and what would happen if he did.  He chose poorly.  

24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

JAGs and Spain could of chosen to not show up to help Russia and been fine.  Just like Spain didn’t show up to help Russia when they were losing the secret islands or Bermuda.  Just like when Spain didn’t show up at night when the US lost every port on the easy coast.  Some curious selective ally stuff going on.  

I cant help but feel like showing up was a personal choice and that’s fine.  I told him not to and what would happen if he did.  He chose poorly.  

Well, it's logistically close to impossible for us to show up in numbers at Bermuda or Secret Islands. Maybe that information makes you reconsider your feelings? I know it's difficult to let reason take over when the rage is on...

All I can say is: I am sooo sorry! All this must have hurt you really badly. But it's not your fault! And nobody wanted to hurt you. Sometimes things just go wrong. It has got nothing to do with you.

Oh, now that hurt. Sorry... so sorry. But you will see, everything will be fine. It'll be ok tomorrow. Yes, you are important! Of course! Have a napkin, dry your tears. I'll buy you an icecream. I promise. Shall I carry you a bit?

Edited by van Veen

16 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Truth is half of 7up including JAGs and Christendom have been in those battles at Bermuda and Hidden Island. I know it, because i sailed next to them.

But, but, but does that mean, @Christendom did not tell the truth? I am so ashamed. I believed him. I am so stupid! 😢

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

My love story with KoC is far better than the 7up one.  You guys will always be 2nd best.

Now that hurt. Really. Stop this, PLEASE. I said I didn't mean it. 

I love you, but no icecream for you today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Global failed because the devs left us with no mechanic to play the game where we had at the beginning Australian/Chinese players vs US based players. It was night/day flip and no counter...

So basicly the different in timezone was a problem. Hurra EU player. Stay up late ore be up early. But basicly the dame now, so no change.

SithAnd if you that you add all the players who said would move to global and didn't... Even with that low number we found ways to enjoy the game still.

Guess they found out a limited gamezone, was better. Ofc you can have fun. 

It's over now. Timers exist to protect ports from being taken at night. If there is no timer we assume that the port is not important. Nothing more nothing else. The French players who play during US time are mostly interested in PVP and RVR.

Not sure you get the point. We don’t want to grind gold to keep paying for timers. But without timers, they will just be nightflippped. So why even wast time. Thats the issue. 

Like everybody else around the world we do have job and family. Some have more flexible time to play and other like myself can only play at night.

Yep think thats basicly so all around the World. Thats why they would join a server fitting there needs.

So we play when we can and we are not really asking anybody to come play during their sleep time if they don't want to. It's a game not a job.

Again just skipping the issue. You just fast skip over the point, where your actions in the game have an effect on others.

Caribbean server is where we are.... it's not EU server, it's not American server, it's not Javanese server, it's Caribbean

Inded it is, just hope some get to there sences and realice a global enviroment, as the game is now, will fail. But thats my opinion. I can be right ore wrong, only time will tell.

That will be my last reply on that subject. This thread us not about that.