Game-Labs Forum

Server Merge Financial Problem

Jeheil

**** Late Breaking Edit ****

If you are starting this thread the error was mine : I had 19 ships to redeem, so I just expanded my docks till I could....and that was a 5/5 expansion blowing an extra NINE MILLION (little finger in side of mouth) spondoolays than I had spent over on Global...may she rest in piece.

**** #EndFakeError

o7 lovely Dev peeps.

Started the 'great' redeem and very excited to play on the one server to rule them all.

I had about 4.7 million before the merge, had a max dock space, almost maxed my storage out and had ALL port permits bought and all 5 buldings level 5.

After opening one port, making enough space for my ships and building 5 level one buildings I have less than 2 million left.

So I am about 6 million by my reckoning short. As well as the mats to recreate shipyards, workshops etc.  What you do with my money !!

And...Merry Christmas.

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Jeheil said:

o7 lovely Dev peeps.

Started the 'great' redeem and very excited to play on the one server to rule them all.

I had about 4.7 million before the merge, had a max dock space, almost maxed my storage out and had ALL port permits bought and all 5 buldings level 5.

After opening one port, making enough space for my ships and building 5 level one buildings I have less than 2 million left.

So I am about 6 million by my reckoning short. As well as the mats to recreate shipyards, workshops etc.  What you do with my money !!

And...Merry Christmas.

I'll happily sub you the money while you get on with the latest edition of L2K and find out where all the denizens of global went ( which nations etc )

if nothing else, this merge will have plenty of people scurrying around the map looking for a home , new allies and old enemies

steam sale too soon by my reckoning and who knows, maybe the devs will announce on their steam page that there has been a merger etc and the players get on with playing the game and not bitching !! :P

• Like 1

I was wondering this as I'm starting to set some things up.  I think some of us expected more as we might of did our upgrades when dock space and warehouse, outpost cost more and we got the discounted lower reduced rates so less money.  I know for sure on one char I'm not getting anythign close to the money they had in dock space and buildings.  2 level three shipyars and two workshops and allmost all docks slots open and all outpost.....just seems that was way more than what I got in cost and mats.

I also wonder if some of the ships you had in redeemables on your Global account was lost and not moved over to the merged server. I seem to have lost a few ships that I had in redeemables, unless there is a cap on the amount of redeemables that is shown and they will appear once I claim some stuff.

12 hours ago, Jeheil said:

o7 lovely Dev peeps.

And...Merry Christmas.

Captain, the reason is you had 4/5 dock on the Global but on the Caribbean you upgraded to 5/5

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jeheil said:

o7 lovely Dev peeps.

And...Merry Christmas.

you did not have the last dock expansion on global which costs 9 mln 
You opened ALL dock expansions on Caribbean (spending 9 mln more). So yes you are 9 mln short because you spend them on more things than you had on global :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, admin said:

you did not have the last dock expansion on global which costs 9 mln 
You opened ALL dock expansions on Caribbean (spending 9 mln more). So yes you are 9 mln short because you spend them on more things than you had on global :) 

Eeeep well thanks for checking....I had 19 ships to redeem, I suspect I forgot about the 2 aggies and assumed I was just upgrading to the same level.

All good my bad and may Santa be kind to the Dev's.

Right then...looks like I need to go earn some money.