Game-Labs Forum

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

And let's be frank here KoC, what you do can't really be called PVP.  It's just ganking. 

You roll around with 10+ people on average every night from 3-4 different nations and cruise around the pirate areas looking for lone ships sailing around and mercilessly gank them.  Once a decent sized force comes out that can challenge you...off your fleet runs to la tort or wherever.  You've done this all over the map for months now.  You tag players from other nations and hide in battle using the speed boost to catch up and join fights that your one or 2 person bait group sets.  You've now even resorted to using pirate alts to tag inside the safe zones and create outlaw battles.  

There is no skill involved in rolling around with 10% of the server's population just to kill 1 or 2 people.  The best part is you'll shit talk to them the entire time while you have 10 wasa's out there fighting a lone frigate you caught coming back from a mission.  This is griefing and is exactly the type of behavior the safe zones prevents against and it's purpose in the game is necessary to keep folks playing it.  One concept you never seemed to be able to grasp is that wolves need sheep.  To keep the sheep happy they need a space to get nice and fat.  You will over hunt an area, grief anyone around it and then whine on the forums that there is nothing to do in game and then just quit for 2 months.

If you want meaningful PVP, ditch the 10 other players from multiple different nations that call you daddy and hunt more than 1 nation of players on a server that barely cracks 150 people every night.  There's plenty of folks out there that are willing to go out and PVP nightly, including myself, but when you bring a huge gang bang fleet and then find nothing......stop bitching about it on the forums.  No one wants to fight your little band of followers.  Adapt or we'll see you in 2 months from now when quit out of boredom in the next couple of days.

The problem in this situation is how you play.  Not the safe zones.      

seeing how vco and black can put 10 people together really fast. 10 seems to be a good number to sail with and they just showed up out of the love of rat killing. I spend plenty of time in group of 2 /3 and also solo sailing. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

NVM THE fact that its right infront of morti and no rats came and joined?

NVM THE fact that you are bored/quitting again and figured lets take the game down on your way out as well. 

NVM THE fact there are only 100 players online.

NVM THE fact that everyone is confused now as who the alts are and if's just a trap or a ruse.

NVM THE fact this points out that players defending their waters do not work. He could be a spy for what everyone else cares.

NVM THE fact that this hits the new players, single players and small clan players the most based on the above.

NVM THE fact that you are in forums bragging about alts and doing all this and the devs lets you get away with it.

P.S. I also think that Junkykiller is your alt. It didn't work getting anyone in and then you come up with the statement above.

You are bored and I don't think you should be using the game as replacement for life. 

Edited by Rigs
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

seeing how vco and black can put 10 people together really fast. 10 seems to be a good number to sail with and they just showed up out of the love of rat killing. I spend plenty of time in group of 2 /3 and also solo sailing. 

We could, but why should we?  Why should we play the game how you want us to play it?  You expect others to play Naval Action exactly how you play the game and then get upset and make forum posts whining about it.  BLACK and VCO know that the best way to beat King of Crowns is to just let you rant for a couple of days and then quit.  Then we go back to having normal/fun pvp where we don't have to fight 3 other nations at once.

By all means....keep playing the game as you see fit.  Just don't expect others to.  Anyway, I'm done trying to rationalize your cheating.  See you in a couple months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EliteDelta said:

Missions close instantly in the Reinforcement zone. Pirates can't get into the missions either. 

If a player tags an OW AI fleet, its possible to join however (Even inside the reinforcement zone). Sadly it is typically the noobs that attack random OW fleets. So many new players are the ones that get their battles jumped in the safe zone, while experienced higher ranks do their safe missions. 

Well, someone on the steam forums seems to believe otherwise.

By now, pirates can join "missions started by *nationals* inside of their own safezones",currently, the national mission zone, instantly closed to national players but open to pirates for a while.
You can try if you do not believe.

Would be good to get confirmation about it though.

16 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Well, someone on the steam forums seems to believe otherwise.

Would be good to get confirmation about it though.

Well as a pirate, I can guarantee that missions close instantly for pirates. I've seen many many ships vanish into missions inside the reinforcement zones :)
The swords pop up for a half second and then they're gone. 

EDIT: And I'm talking about missions started by Nationals. 

I think the person probably started a mission outside the zone without realizing it, and got hit by some pirates. 

Edited by Guest

The problem of NA is that it is build around main capitals. They consume the good shit. Everyone is selling his stuff there. There are always players. So the easiest way to find a player in this huge world is to go to a capital. So you cant really blame player for going to capitals and attack people there.

It was always like:

When you sail through this huge world even checking ports with high income you see 2 people in maybe 4h.

If you go to a capital you see 10 people in 20 mins.

So whats the obvious choice?

Its bad gamedesign in opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

And let's be frank here KoC, what you do can't really be called PVP.  It's just ganking. 

You roll around with 10+ people on average every night from 3-4 different nations and cruise around the pirate areas looking for lone ships sailing around and mercilessly gank them.  Once a decent sized force comes out that can challenge you...off your fleet runs to la tort or wherever.  You've done this all over the map for months now.  You tag players from other nations and hide in battle using the speed boost to catch up and join fights that your one or 2 person bait group sets.  You've now even resorted to using pirate alts to tag inside the safe zones and create outlaw battles.  

There is no skill involved in rolling around with 10% of the server's population just to kill 1 or 2 people.  The best part is you'll shit talk to them the entire time while you have 10 wasa's out there fighting a lone frigate you caught coming back from a mission.  This is griefing and is exactly the type of behavior the safe zones prevents against and it's purpose in the game is necessary to keep folks playing it.  One concept you never seemed to be able to grasp is that wolves need sheep.  To keep the sheep happy they need a space to get nice and fat.  You will over hunt an area, grief anyone around it and then whine on the forums that there is nothing to do in game and then just quit for 2 months.

If you want meaningful PVP, ditch the 10 other players from multiple different nations that call you daddy and hunt more than 1 nation of players on a server that barely cracks 150 people every night.  There's plenty of folks out there that are willing to go out and PVP nightly, including myself, but when you bring a huge gang bang fleet and then find nothing......stop bitching about it on the forums.  No one wants to fight your little band of followers.  Adapt or we'll see you in 2 months from now when quit out of boredom in the next couple of days.

The problem in this situation is how you play.  Not the safe zones.      

Great post.  Spot on and well written, clear points, all revealing and true.

It applies to more than one person though.  If it were only one person doing this, the server would be more populated and safe zones might not even be desirable.

Wait I'm sorry did I just read a post from a pirate the biggest pvp nation complaining about people rolling around in gank fleets.... Not only that did I just read a pirate complain about the number of players we fight with... this being the same nation that had around 40+ people show up to 3 port battles all within 30 mins of each other and won them all? The irony is actually really painful... #Fake News

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Aster said:

Wait I'm sorry did I just read a post from a pirate the biggest pvp nation complaining about people rolling around in gank fleets.... Not only that did I just read a pirate complain about the number of players we fight with... this being the same nation that had around 40+ people show up to 3 port battles all within 30 mins of each other and won them all? The irony is actually really painful... #Fake News

Did you just wake up?

We are talking about alts abusing and circumventing the reinforcement zones... not about you being sore losing port battles.

If you cannot get players to join the port battles your response is to try to make all the pirates quit?

So you are saying that you using alts circumventing the reinforcement zones to get back to the pirate nation because you lost 3 port battles? 

@admin @Ink

Is this intended as well?

Are you guys going to put a stop to this trolling? 

Edited by Rigs

So two wrongs make it right. Great job. When you become worse then what you hate.

19 minutes ago, Aster said:

2 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

So two wrongs make it right. Great job. When you become worse then what you hate.

I had a feeling this will escalate quickly since the admin announcement. I'm sorry to say this but it's the developers allowing it to happen.

I'm starting to believe that's some kind of thing against pirate nation to have them either quit if they don't switch nation.

The big gank fleets is fine every nation does it and what do you expect when you start taking land off of every nation in the game. They will all group up and kill you, If you don't like it don't piss everyone off. Now chill with the tin foil hat everyone is out to get me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aster said:

The big gank fleets is fine every nation does it and what do you expect when you start taking land off of every nation in the game. They will all group up and kill you, If you don't like it don't piss everyone off. Now chill with the tin foil hat everyone is out to get me.

Sounds like someone is trying to justify exploiting the use of alts.  Much shame.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aster said:

That's fine, do it outside the reinforcements zones, do it in port battles and OW but don't be a coward and a sore loser abusing alts for that.

Not everyone wants to play the game like you do KOC, there is a very good reason why the Devs made safer areas around the unconquerable ports and its working to slowly build up population again. This game will have more people playing if it has a place for both PVPrs and carebears. You have 99 percent of the map that is all out pvp, stop trying to take the 1 percent from carebears it wont help the server or the game, only hurt it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Amazing when the Pirates are the LEAST pirate like nation and KoC's and his crew are more pirate like.

Maybe Black and VSCO need to go French ? 

The bigger the trolls the smaller the balls...

Just now, JG14_Cuzn said:

Amazing when the Pirates are the LEAST pirate like nation and KoC's and his crew are more pirate like.

Maybe Black and VSCO need to go French ? 

I wish pirates could use alts/friends to tag new players in the same nation to not get reinforcements and then get 4 players in 4th rates/bellona to kill a prince! I would be so cool if that were the case of being a pirate B)

6 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

not saying to do away with the safe zone for the newbs. I'm saying do away with the safe zone for the people that are almost fully ranked up. let the newbs kill their ai that's fine. but people that are almost maxed rank are no longer newbs. they may still suck at the game but they are not a newb. and right now they all go to the safe zone to farm. 

So we can go back to capital camping and people getting fed up and quitting the game again?

5 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

We can go on and on here but here's the facts:

The pirates are the Zerg nation with their non-pirate like rvr port battle fleets. 

Whatever. we had fun.  10 vs 19 in a port battle.  Fun fun eh? ;) 

have fun sailing pirates. But watch out around tortue.  Heard there's a King there.  

Image result for king shit

Sure buddy, there is.

• Like 1