Game-Labs Forum

Seeking Aussie Clan

I am about to buy the game and I am looking for an Aussie group to play with. In the past I have been caught out by being in clans with UK/US gamers that have their "big" events at their prime time which is 2am in the morning here.....No good. Looking forward to hearing from some Aussies. I am in Melbourne.

Hey mate, I’m also from Melbourne ;)

Have toyed around with the idea, but the options for Guild/Clan are pretty poor atm, no clan bank, no officers etc.

On top of that I’m not sure if I have another wipe left in me lol.

But if you want to hook up and knock around together PM me. Have forked out the 100k for clan “Rimfire” but there will be only be the two of us unless there are other Aussies or Kiwis who want to hook up.

Also have a TS3 server hosted out of Sydney by hypernia.

Cheers mate

I am about to buy the game and I am looking for an Aussie group to play with. In the past I have been caught out by being in clans with UK/US gamers that have their "big" events at their prime time which is 2am in the morning here.....No good. Looking forward to hearing from some Aussies. I am in Melbourne.

Yarr!! Join the Pirates!! Hop in game speak up in nation chat and Join the masses learn to play the game from a nation that has been experiencing booming recent success thought helping there new players develop and learn the game!!

For the Pirates have players from all parts of the world from USA, Russia, Korea, UK, Danes, Sweeds just to name a few . Ask around and there are plenty of groups to play with.

Offshore cousins, are you sure you don’t mean offshore convicts lol

If I remember correctly, we were a British penal colony ... so probably not a good idea to give us ships under those circumstances   ;)

Edited by graphite

Offshore cousins, are you sure you don’t mean offshore convicts lol

I will have you know my good man that I come from the finest stock, my heritage is unblemished sir! As such I have no hesitation to sail under His majesties pleasure. 

Edited by Richard_Bolitho
  • Like 1

What can I say ... yeah we all are of the finest stock, but what a fall from grace ... from offshore cousins to scum of the earth.

36_11_6.gif

He was referring to his British Troops - as far as I know no Australians fought at the Battle of Waterloo? ;)

However I see the cut of your jib.

Good luck with your Clan search.

EDIT: Did some research, found one! http://www.napoleon-series.org/research/biographies/GreatBritain/c_White.html

He was referring to his British Troops - as far as I know no Australians fought at the Battle of Waterloo? ;)

Sir, it would appear that one Australian fought at Waterloo. His name was Andrew Douglas White, a lieutenant in the Royal engineers. He was the bastard son of a convict woman. However, he served his King proudly, as shall I.

Edit: I see you also have done some research, my congratulations sir.

Edited by Richard_Bolitho