Game-Labs Forum

Seeking Aussie Clan

Don't be afraid of looking outside the box for clans in game.

Multinational clans have the added bonus that whatever random time you want to jump on there will be a potential teammate already on in TS.

I tend to find either west coast US players on (and a few die hard East coasters) and central EU when i play which is what? 2 hrs ahead of gold coast?

Regardless GL on your quest for clan.

Cheers 

Dazed

on a side note TDA is entertaining the idea of an Australaisian squadron. plz PM me if you are interested.

I will be playing and probably half a dozen other Aussies from my PotBS clan will be joining, along with a few guys from VDD.  Won't be playing English so we have someone to PvP against ;-)

With the USN, Dutch, Danes and of course the Pirates... if you chose GB you'd have more than enough foes to dispatch.

We have a good number of your countrymen who love fighting the enemies of the Crown!

I joined an Aussie clan yesterday. Australian Colonial Navy (Ausez Gaming). Check them out.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8549-ausez-australian-colonial-navy-now-recruiting/

A great clan, and some great, very helpful players. They play on the European Server (more targets...err I mean more players) and have an active TeamSpeak channel. Great bunch of likeable chaps.

(EDIT: Added "Australian Colonial Navy" which I neglected to put in the original post)

Edited by Seaman Stains
  • Like 1