Game-Labs Forum

AI agro : Pz make big group imune against it!

Yesterday we planned to form a group to counter the Dutch invasion of our nation.

While grouping, we have been attack by  3 group of npc. Most of time snow and stuff althought we were in victory and stuff. Frurther in front of the port just before flagging it we get agro agin by npc.

All of that delay our attack for around 15-20min.

The dutch who were in roseau finish their pb and join our pb.

The battle was fun and interesting nd ty for das for that but it's not how we planned it. We planned to attack them during roseau attack and this IA spam broke our fun to do so and attacking a group of 3 victory and stuff with one consti and belle poule is suicide.

On potbs it was an agro protection when the group reach a special BR it was no more IA attacaable.

I suggest to get this kind of mechanic.

IF a player fleet is forming they are in pvp mind and they don't have to be disturb by stupid npc engaging them in large underadvantage.

I suggest that if a group reach 3xvictory BR, is is immune for agro.

PS: there is no fun for me to fight an IA when i attack it to grind. There is really not fun to be attack by a stupid IA and forced to flee to go out and join your teamates. Just making me loose time

• Like 2

It would probably solve a lot of problems if AI only tagged you if the BR ratings were close.  That way new solo players aren't attacked by a fleet of 3rd rates, and Victorys aren't harassed by snows.  Of course, I'm also okay with AI not attacking players and just being around for grinding purposes (or to try out a new kind of boat before buying it).

• Like 2

I think that is already how it works. A lot of people don't seem to realize they are getting attacked by bigger AI ships because they are running around with an AI fleet boosting their BR.

Also, some people may not realize that group BR difference causes the AI attack to fail, but does not prevent the AI from attacking in the first place. It is a bit counter-intuitive.

• Like 1