Game-Labs Forum

Actually, the sliding tactical TC system could seamlessly work with the "map mode" as well. Assuming the map TC is well in excess of any tactical TC, the map TC is the "highly compressed" baseline. As soon as you hit the range on the map mode where a sail can be sighted (15-25nm or so, typically), the TC starts dropping. You can then maneuver (real sailing model here, so tacking, wearing, etc) at a speedy, but manageable TC. As the range closes to some value, it drops you to the deck of the ship in tactical mode (at the same TC, and the TC continuously slides towards 1:1 as you approach typical gunfire range.

I like this idea, too. However, it eliminates the need to keep a sharp lookout (maybe not a factor for the game, but would be cool if it could be) because when TC changed you would know you're within a certain range of another vessel.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Developers of Naval Action for some truly splendid footage! Secondly, for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Game Labs has released some new videos to Youtube. They are between 15-30 seconds each, so I highly recommend you check them out in full HD!

The Official Naval Action Youtube Channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Navalaction

great vedios i did notice in a battel with 1st rates,,that they seemed to have all thier cannons when they were badly damaged,,should of been some big time cannon loss there.

Thanks a lot))

By the way, (for testers):

I only compile videos from other players, but there are no new ones... I just do not have a material to work with(. It would be nice, if testers had done more and more different videos, so I could make a good compilation :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thanks a lot))

By the way, (for testers):

I only compile videos from other players, but there are no new ones... It would be nice, if testers had done more and more different videos, so I could make a good compilation :rolleyes:

Particularly with with frigates *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* ;)

• 2 weeks later...