Game-Labs Forum

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to announce that i have started sharing content on youtube as well. I'm not much of a "speaker" so instead i'm just letting the camera roll and overlaying some music (I love music, all kinds.). 
- When it comes to the music/soundtrack's which i use it usually never has to do with the game itself. Instead i often have some kind of special "theme". 
- - I'm quite new to all this so feedback, comment's and suggestion's are more than welcome. Thanks!

My first and latest content;
Naval Action - Gentleman's Duel 01

Naval Action - Gentleman's Duel 02 
Enjoy! ^^ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody,

For the last few weeks we have had a few Friendly Fleet Fights like the Trafalgars in the Sea Trials.

We do this at a neutral port. We get into the battle scene and make a line. and start the fight.

Whenever u have used all ur repairs and ur near to sinking and u want to get out, u type STOP in the chat and ur out of the fight.

Best is to all be on a TeamSpeak so u dont miss the notification when somebody is tapping out.

Here is a small example

The Friendly Fleet Fights r open for all nations and we can always discuss the terms of the fight.

Some fleets want to go to the bitter end and actually sink ships... some ppl want to allow or not allow the use of carronades... rules like that.

Up untill this we have had FFF's with the United States fleet and the Danish fleet. Also some french players joined for the fun.

And that is what this is all about.... Fun :)

If u or ur fleet is intrested.. let us know!!

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...