Game-Labs Forum

Give everyone max level

Farm perio is over for most of players

...Seriously?! I cannot see how this will benifit the development or testing of the game. I think having players of all ranks is the most important part of this, if every has the chance to bypass everything because a certain percentage of testers have reached the limit then there's something seriously wrong with the development process. 

It sounds very narrowminded and selfish to want this just because you have the ranks or presume others have such.

I'm sorry if I sound blunt or too harsh here, I never write on these forums until there's somthing that warrants it, I sincerely hope that this suggestion will not be taken seriously.

• Like 1

Please don't give into suggestions like these and ruin the game for most of us.  Why should everyone be sailing 1st rates?  It is not needed and will not provide a good testing environment.

I say this as someone who still needs 30k experience just to sail a 3rd rate and even more experience (90k+) to get back into one of my favorite ships, the Pavel.

• Like 2

The slow fat kids at the back might not want to race to end, there enjoying the race at there pace and glory of all the mars bars along the way,seriously though this is the duplication complaint coming back again to raise its ugly head, I find it perfect how it is with many different variations on ships and ranks. Yesterday's port battle only had 3 Sols but a fine mixture of frigates and the like, it played very very well and the defenders won!!

• Like 2

my idea was alwais to not have any rank. Rank is a false feature made to force everyone to play all ships to collect data.

A real sandbox would allow us to sail any ship we want if we can build them.

Everyone against the idea is whinning about sailign in first rate but with max xp or no rank as yoi prefer, you can sail any ships.

I prefer x50 play my trinco that any other ship but as i'm forced to level up to be able to defend my ports, i've to sail in consti or bellona to farm xp.

Deleting rank or giving us max xp would allow us to sail the ship we want and play as we want.

Atm half the server is focusing on IA bash to farm xp hen the other one is looking for empty sea because they aere not enought to meet.

Deleting rank would allow everyone to make what it prefer.

my idea was alwais to not have any rank. Rank is a false feature made to force everyone to play all ships to collect data.

A real sandbox would allow us to sail any ship we want if we can build them.

Everyone against the idea is whinning about sailign in first rate but with max xp or no rank as yoi prefer, you can sail any ships.

I prefer x50 play my trinco that any other ship but as i'm forced to level up to be able to defend my ports, i've to sail in consti or bellona to farm xp.

Deleting rank or giving us max xp would allow us to sail the ship we want and play as we want.

Atm half the server is focusing on IA bash to farm xp hen the other one is looking for empty sea because they aere not enought to meet.

Deleting rank would allow everyone to make what it prefer.

Rank is NOT a false feature made to force everyone to play all the ships, nor was the previous advancement system. These both are real attempts at real features that may, with tweaks, find their way into the finished game. People - please stop saying that anything involving progression that was put in after the Sea Trials is an attempt to gather data - it is NOT.

Thank you.