Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

Hello,

I was kicked from battle.just a Moment ago. Before i could control for a second the enemy consti. Then send to login Screen and have to wait in queue.

Total strange.

Edited by Luc

Support Ahoy!   Game crashed this AM. 

This time with a  'Client Stopped Working'  message.  Could this be a problem with my Internet provider or STEAM ? 

Settings have been lowered as you advised.

Regards from the land of Wurzels and good Cider.

Support Ahoy!   Game crashed this AM. 

This time with a  'Client Stopped Working'  message.  Could this be a problem with my Internet provider or STEAM ? 

Settings have been lowered as you advised.

Regards from the land of Wurzels and good Cider.

DId it crash on first loading? Loadings take time, if you press any buttons on keyboard while it is loading, the game might crash

Few days ago I had a funny incident. Left a swedish Harbor and once I was outside in OW I found myself in right in front of a free town in Florida instead being still in Sweden. Obviously a black hole or the space-time continuum has been disrupted :lol: But I got 130 travel XP for that :P

Few days ago I had a funny incident. Left a swedish Harbor and once I was outside in OW I found myself in right in front of a free town in Florida instead being still in Sweden. Obviously a black hole or the space-time continuum has been disrupted :lol: But I got 130 travel XP for that :P

its a very rare elusive bug, Captain.

After you teleported like this please always file the F11 report without moving or doing anything. Include there full description of what happened before you teleported

its a very rare elusive bug, Captain.

After you teleported like this please always file the F11 report without moving or doing anything. Include there full description of what happened before you teleported

I F11'ed it :)

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I was kicked from battle.just a Moment ago. Before i could control for a second the enemy consti. Then send to login Screen and have to wait in queue.

Total strange.

Happened to me today for the first time: kicked from battle and sent to login screen.  I re-entered immediately and everything was as it was prior to the kick.  For about 30 seconds prior to getting kicked, I noticed that I could not send commands to my fleet vessel.  I tried multiple times, perhaps that's why I got kicked, lol.

Happened to me today for the first time: kicked from battle and sent to login screen.  I re-entered immediately and everything was as it was prior to the kick.  For about 30 seconds prior to getting kicked, I noticed that I could not send commands to my fleet vessel.  I tried multiple times, perhaps that's why I got kicked, lol.

Once it happens, please right away run connection test report via Steam launcher

disconnected 4 times tonight, last 3 with in 15min

Captain, did you check your connection or sent a connection report? In case your forum nickname is the same as character, there is no connection reports from you

I am experiencing the same problems. The worst is after commencing boarding. After the preparation for boarding screen is complete there is a lag of several minutes during which time I am unable to do anything. I had suspected the problem was at my end so yesterday I tested the connection during this lag and found that the connection was fine. I F11'd two instances when this was in progress.

Also I get the long pings sometimes upon start up, slow responses during port activities/crafting and occasional complete disconnects.

Note my in-game name is Eric Shun.

Captain, to clarify, how did you test the connection? The best way would be to ping the server while you have lags:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), type: ping 89.163.234.93 -n 25

Check the packet lost statistic

Captain, to clarify, how did you test the connection? The best way would be to ping the server while you have lags:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), type: ping 89.163.234.93 -n 25

Check the packet lost statistic

pin it to the top

Further to my post above. I had a severe lag during a battle instance and tested the ping to your server as it was happening. I should add I tested the ping from a separate PC using the same connection that I use to run teamspeak. During the lag graphics appeared to work (although vessels could sail through on another), rudder, guns and sails totally unresponsive. The results of the ping were

Min 220, max 222 av 220 zero lost.

This was much the same as my ping test before the battle instance.

I posted an F11 report a minute or two later under my in game name Eric Shun

Regards

Further to my post above. I had a severe lag during a battle instance and tested the ping to your server as it was happening. I should add I tested the ping from a separate PC using the same connection that I use to run teamspeak. During the lag graphics appeared to work (although vessels could sail through on another), rudder, guns and sails totally unresponsive. The results of the ping were

Min 220, max 222 av 220 zero lost.

This was much the same as my ping test before the battle instance.

I posted an F11 report a minute or two later under my in game name Eric Shun

Regards

At the moment it looks like a server side temporary lag

I occasionally get kicked out of the game (server pvp one eu) for about 2-3 days now. There's also this red msg claming that my 'steam authentication has failed' ?

The thing is, my internet connection is still fine, for example, I'm writing this right after I just got kicked out of Naval Action.. My ping is usually between 10-20, so pretty damn good.. No idea, why that is suddenly happening, tbh..

When I exit game completely and restart it works perfectly fine.. When I try to join server without closing the game first after I got kicked it shows me that red 'steam authentication has failed' msg..

Edited by BACk ALLEY ShENANiGANS

....There's also this red msg claming that my 'steam authentication has failed' ? ....

That happened to me yesterday, PvP2.  Was kicked out and logging back in I got that message.  I thought it might've been a Steam issue.  After I successfully logged back in, the global chat indicated there was apparently a temporary server problem and many people experienced the same boot from the game at the same time.

PVP1 just crashed it seems.

Ship frozen in the middle of a trip, then under water, others reporting the same thing.

edit :

Logged out and in again, ship is not under water anymore but can't do anything , it's frozen , can't move or deploy sails etc 

Edit again :

Seems like now i can move again after waiting a bit