Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

I have a rather large collection of both 4k and normal screenshots of this game, but out of all of them, these are my favourites.

Before a big Trafalgar game, I was eyeing up the opposition. 
vluf7YP.jpg

Reminded me of Master and Commander.kXyO6ED.jpg

.. If only the flag were a Royal Navy flag.30AjxHb.jpg

I can add more if this is the correct place to put these. If not, I do apologise. ^^

Perfect image ED, i just wish you had disabled the zone marker by hitting N,  but otherwise, I really like that shot of the Privateer!  The zone could probably easily be removed in paint.net or photoshop.

Ah, thanks for the tip! had no idea you could disable it. I'm far from the best with editing images, NA sure has some stunning visuals though.

Wow!  The images from this game are amazing and you guys have some fantastic screen-shots.  Thanks for posting.

My father used to oil-paint scenes like these for a hobby.  I wish he was still around to ask him what he thought about being able to play and move around in them.  I'm thinking of digging those paintings out of the loft.  My wife hates 'em though, because some of them are really huge and the fairer sex have trouble appreciating art (well, mine does...).

BTW, so glad I just got in before the Alpha closed!  I've only played about 4 games so far and not won one of them yet!  Of course, I blame my land-lubbing team-mates  :P

• Like 1