Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of making a "First Impressions / What is Naval Action" Video. It would include gameplay, an overview of planned features, and other general information on the game. Before putting effort into it I'd like to get a nod of approval from the Dev's. Of course, I would post the finished product here for final review before releasing it.

What say you?

• Like 1

I am thinking of making a "First Impressions / What is Naval Action" Video. It would include gameplay, an overview of planned features, and other general information on the game. Before putting effort into it I'd like to get a nod of approval from the Dev's. Of course, I would post the finished product here for final review before releasing it.

What say you?

of course

I just posted some screens on the forums admin.

I would love to add gameplay descriptions to them. Like the current sequence for laying guns etc.... 

Is that ok... notwithstanding bugs (I wont talk about bugs obviously) can we freely talk about the way gameplay works at this time?

EDIT: Looking at this thread and the gameplay above I am sure this ok. Will go ahead. Remove my post or message me if I have done the wrong thing :)

I just posted some screens on the forums admin.

I would love to add gameplay descriptions to them. Like the current sequence for laying guns etc.... 

Is that ok... notwithstanding bugs (I wont talk about bugs obviously) can we freely talk about the way gameplay works at this time?

EDIT: Looking at this thread and the gameplay above I am sure this ok. Will go ahead. Remove my post or message me if I have done the wrong thing :)

You are supposed to put them here to be OK'd by the devs.... not just assume they are ok.

Just FYI.

Quotes from admin earlier in this post for you flip.

"screens not showing bugs can be posted freely everywhere"

"just as said before.. feel free to post openly))

if no bugs are present and you really love the screens."

"yes of course
feel free to explain how everything works and post screens and videos."

Quotes from admin earlier in this post for you flip.

"screens not showing bugs can be posted freely everywhere"

"just as said before.. feel free to post openly))

if no bugs are present and you really love the screens."

"yes of course

feel free to explain how everything works and post screens and videos."

Its just a courtesy thing.

i actually think by making the devs reply to every screenshot and video etc, that you are making them work harder while slowing the exposure of the game.

You are also ignoring what they have said. What the devs said does ccount for sonething and they said we should post screenshots freely.

But each to his own if it is courtesy to ignore the devs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...