Game-Labs Forum

Teleports after battle !!! - important - Entered Battle in Puerto Rico and Exited in Florida

SeamanStaines

Well it happend to me today twice...from Yucatan to Scarborough and from South Cuba to Port of Spain...game unplayable for me because of this. Reported both by F11...still nothing...

They have to look into the issue....unplayable?  How are they supposed to fix the issue if you stop testing the game and submitting reports so that they can't find the issue?  Again, they have to look into the issue.  Have you ever had to bug hunt before?  Look through lines of code?  Figure out why something isn't working right?  Give them time to find the issue.

I just had this same issue.  I was testing my captured Renommee  and entered a battle within sight of port Jereme.   When I exited the battle, I was near Plymouth,  LOL,  I was going to head that way anyways, but the teleporting is a problem.

The mountain is high, the valley is low, and you're confused 'bout which way to go, So I flew in to give you a hand, and lead you into, the promised land

Chorus:

Come on and take a free ride, (free ride) come on and take it by my side, come on and take a free ride!

We are struggling to reproduce this issue

please do this after it happens... Forget about the your ship or safety even if you are chased or attacked etc. Dont move dont enter ports etc.

report f11

and write a PM to this guy on forum http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/user/1789-raskolnikoff/ 

we have to look at server logs and your logs immediately after it happened.

• Like 3