Game-Labs Forum

Questions to developers

alright,i got a key,there is nothing in the e mail telling us where to go or even how to activate the key,,i lost my ability to read thoughts,and my magical super powers or diminished today,,would someone enlighten us what site we need to go,or where we activate this key at,if you please

I dont know the "us" that you refer to but its a good thing you dont actually need magical super powers today and you can just read the posts that tell you how to do this, like everyone else has done, but without your sacrasm.

I could go and look it up for you. But then you would miss the ability to learn how to do it yourself

I dont know the "us" that you refer to but its a good thing you dont actually need magical super powers today and you can just read the posts that tell you how to do this, like everyone else has done, but without your sacrasm.

I could go and look it up for you. But then you would miss the ability to learn how to do it yourself

read what post,,ive read everything i can find for 2 hours,,nothing tells us anything,,i dont see it any where..instead of running your mouth,,why not just help me out,,the fella just says game------activate,,geee what is that? where?

ok last time,i ask,,i dont see anything,any where to activate the key,,the letter with the key states nothing,nor how to use it or where to go to activate,,been reading forums for 2 hours,,so it must be well hidden somewhere,so any one want to tell me where the linc to go to,

so i can activate this key,,if you please

Try This:

1. Open steam
  2. click on library
  3. look at the bottm left of the window, should have "+Add Game"
  4. Click on that
  5. Click on "Activate a product on Steam"
  6. Little window opens, click next
  7. Click "I agree"
  8. Input your code

Good luck, and hope that with all of the arrogance that you display in every post someone still bothers to help you find the answer to your next question

• Like 1

Try This:

1. Open steam
  2. click on library
  3. look at the bottm left of the window, should have "+Add Game"
  4. Click on that
  5. Click on "Activate a product on Steam"
  6. Little window opens, click next
  7. Click "I agree"
  8. Input your code

Good luck, and hope that with all of the arrogance that you display in every post someone still bothers to help you find the answer to your next question

sorry wasent arrogance at all,truely 3 hours of frustration,,i heard,they were useing something called steam,dont know what that is,i assumed they wud have it ready to click on the website,,they dont,,so at least you gave me some wind in the sails and a compass,,i thnx u for that

• Like 1

When I log on with steam (not default) it uses my e-mail name and I do'n't get any other options, I asked steam support for help two days ago, they sent me an e-mail telling me they would send me a reply by e-mail. Can anyone tell me how long they take to respond on average.

I just want to use my steam or my forum username and get on with helping to test this brilliant game.

I found it somewhere, don't recall where.

Armor - Pretty easy - refills your hull armor to a small degree.

Sails - Also easy - refills your sail % to a small degree

Pump - If the word "Pump" is yellow or red in your damage display, this will restore it.

etc.

If you're taking on water, you need to use #8 - Survival mode for the crew.  This will cause them to pump out the ship, at the cost of all of the other qualities (sailing, shooting, etc).  As long as the pump is functional, survival mode will cause leaks to be slowly stopped up, and, if there isn't too much damage, the level of water will go down.  Even though you may have no listed leaks, it's still possible you'll have to turn the crew to Survival mode occasionally to keep the water to a reasonable level.

• Like 1

I found it somewhere, don't recall where.

Armor - Pretty easy - refills your hull armor to a small degree.

Sails - Also easy - refills your sail % to a small degree

Pump - If the word "Pump" is yellow or red in your damage display, this will restore it.

etc.

If you're taking on water, you need to use #8 - Survival mode for the crew.  This will cause them to pump out the ship, at the cost of all of the other qualities (sailing, shooting, etc).  As long as the pump is functional, survival mode will cause leaks to be slowly stopped up, and, if there isn't too much damage, the level of water will go down.  Even though you may have no listed leaks, it's still possible you'll have to turn the crew to Survival mode occasionally to keep the water to a reasonable level.

Thanks

Toggman

slow ship to a steady coast  look at fort press x dont worry if your ship drops below you in the water your climbing up the ladders as we speak 

Thank you and next question, can you raise or lower your guns on a target to adjust for the roll of the ship?  

When I log on with steam (not default) it uses my e-mail name and I do'n't get any other options, I asked steam support for help two days ago, they sent me an e-mail telling me they would send me a reply by e-mail. Can anyone tell me how long they take to respond on average.

I just want to use my steam or my forum username and get on with helping to test this brilliant game.

we have not got any questions from you

you can just click login .. steam option does not require anything.

Thank you and next question, can you raise or lower your guns on a target to adjust for the roll of the ship?

You use your mouse to adjust - but roll could limit your elevation significantly.

I have two questions; 

First one is that, is it possible that you guys can add a 1829- Built ship to the game? Which is actually a heavy first rate with 120 guns on deck. It's name is Mahmudiye 1st Rate. And I'd like to see Vasa swimming around eventhough it couldnt in real life ^.^.

Second one is, like it was in potbs, will there be avatar combat missions dailies and some stuff that  by doing daily missions we get some  clickies, e.g reload bonus etc. in the battle?