Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action - Public Open World Map

Creating a new post for those that may not have come across the OW public map, that is buried in the other thread.

Map is updated:  http://arcg.is/1F3BtOD

Still looking to use a better base map with rose compass etc.

New content and features have been added:

• Combat areas
  • Trade Routes
  • Fleets
  • Capitals
  • Lore

As always looking for content and submissions.

Please submit content by reviewing the location on the OW map and posting latitude/longitude location.  Lat/Long tools are available on the bottom of the map.

Lat,Long coords

NOTE:  content on the map is open to change quickly and is not validated, viewers beware.

Quartermaster

• Like 1

SOme changes, oranjestadt is at 17.5, -63 roughly not where you have it on the map now, where you have it on the map now that is fort zoutman.

Fort baii is also in the wrong location, where fort baii is right now on the map is where wiliamstadt actually is and fort baiis location is 17.6, - 63.2

It would be nice if you could put a line around where the boarders are(you know where we can't sail currently in OW). Im tired of asking in the help chat what is currently in the game, and I dont want to waste time sailing to areas I can't reach(considering Im going around this world with a speed of 3-5 knots). I like this map, missing a few ports and such but I guess it's work in progress:p

Edited by kaboki

Does the anchor at Matthew Town (Southern Port of the Pirate circle thing) mean its a capital? If yes, you can mark Pitt's Town too, thats the Neutral Port where I started.

I think this mean deep water harbour...in last patch developers add this in port description

I came across Watling while trying to find my way to Atwood Cay.

Maybe someone can confirm, but it is either on the SE tip of San Salvador Island, or Port Nelson

23.940  -74.480 Degrees is San Salvador Island, which is the most likely place, as I was sailing NE from Mayaguana passage

Also thanks for this Quartermaster, makes things a LOT easier when navigating in-game.

See you soon so we can get my Surprise back ;)

Edited by Sappo569

On Isla del Mona is a pirate port, but I forgot the name, additionaly Coral Bay on the British Virgins is Dano-Norwegian and on Virgin Gorda there is a british port called "Spanish town", quite ironic. 

Gustavia has a swedish port called Gustavia and on the Island south of Basseterre is the british port Georgestown.

Edited by BlueEagleGER

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charlestown is at 17.133 -62.624 degrees I believe - south and slightly east of Basseterre

EDIT: Oh, might be Georgestown actually.. I've sailed past it now but it may be

Edited by Brezhna

Did some exploring along the coast of Florida. Hope this can get added to the map.

Spanish Port:   Nueva Smyrna

Deep Water

X:  -120510.3

Z:   547443.4

Neutral Port: Mosquitos

Deep Water

X: -105646.3

Z:  516792.6

Neutral Port: San Sebastion

Deep Water

X: -101086.9

Z:  489420.1

Spanish Port:  Santa Lucia

Deep Water

X: -91874.6

Z:  465655.5

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to explore my new world. I picked American as my player. After exploring northward, I found Swannsborough, This seem to be the last northward outpost on the United States coastline. I continued sailing north without locating any new cities. Growing bored after what seemed interminable sailing in a northward direction I teleported back to Brunswick. Question: What happens if I continued sailing in a north direction. Some suggested I might fall of the edge of the world. Ha ha.  Would I ever stop? I know most Games with an open world have something that kills ya, or makes you turn around. As you can gather, I'm new to Naval Action.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...