Game-Labs Forum

When will we be able to pre-order naval action again?

I was pointed to this game by a friend a couple of days ago. Sadly I did miss the preorder so I have to wait for the next one to open up.

Hopefully I will be notified through the newsletter.

I did watch all of SideStrafes Videos and that just wet my appetite for this game even more.

Having sailing experience of around 20 years in RL I really would love to see how close to RL it is in Naval Action.

• Like 1

When the time comes, I shall Christen my first ship "Anticipation". At that point, I shall stand on deck, feet planted, and shout, "When you are sinking to the bottom of the deep blue, know that it was Anticipation that killed you, as it did myself, before this glorious day!". Or something to that effect. XD

• Like 3

Thank you for support Captains..

We stopped sales to be able to control the inflow of new players to the community. Pro-Active forum members who want to be excellent to each other and do really want to support the product and be active in testing might be able to buy the game earlier. Bring your case to info (at) game-labs email and you might find the way in. 

hope it does not sound cheesy or something.. 

I'm sorry, I'm new here, but what exactly is the game-labs email? 

info (at) game-labs (dot) net

Sorry for the obfuscation, it helps to reduce spambots.  It's also at the bottom of the main Game-Labs page, accessible via link near the top of the page.

Thanks for the help. Sent an Email, now I just have to wait.

I cross my Finger for all you Captains chafing at the bit.I got a key,but then my gaming rig went US so i had the game but couldnt play it,so i share your pain.Now having got my rig back i can say that you will NOT be dissapointed!And when the Open World and new Damage Model arrives the sky will be the limit!

Edited by Sir Cloudsley-Shovell

Admins/Developers would it be possible to make this or your own post I linked below more prominent and pinned ? perhaps update weekly to give those waiting some hope and encouragement to keep their hopes of getting into early release alive ?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/3910-pre-orders-stopping-tonight/

Trust me, if anyone knew, it would be all over the forum by now. If you really want to play, you can try following the instructions in this post from the beginning of this thread.

Thank you for support Captains..

We stopped sales to be able to control the inflow of new players to the community. Pro-Active forum members who want to be excellent to each other and do really want to support the product and be active in testing might be able to buy the game earlier. Bring your case to info (at) game-labs email and you might find the way in. 

hope it does not sound cheesy or something..

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my email account open for the last 2 days waiting for a magical email saying I can get a key, Alas no email yet but I am forever hopeful as I continue my watch over my inbox into yet another dark dispairing night.

I think one of the requirements is you have to be more involved in the forums. But hey if you get one let me know

Sadly i found this game after prepurchase was closed =/

I'm really excited to see new sailing game on developement. This game looks truly amazing :D

Been playing all kinds of naval action games, but sadly there isn't just too many games like this. Since POTBS went downhill, i've been kind of lost....

Can't wait to preorder this game when purchase is available again!!

info (at) game-labs (dot) net

Sorry for the obfuscation, it helps to reduce spambots.  It's also at the bottom of the main Game-Labs page, accessible via link near the top of the page.

If you are serious about helping Gamelabs make the game as well as possible, then follow this approach. Just make sure you have a direct x11 graphics card with full shader 5 support. I got in this week and its amazing! Hopefully I will unlock surprise tomorrow!

• Like 1