Game-Labs Forum

The start of something bad?!?!?!

SCL

Was in game the other day when a player in a Navybrig boarded a privateer. He then proceeded to capture the privateer and sail away leaving the sinking Navybrig behind (Sails were down, ship was sinking). After around 5 minutes I went back to the spot where his ship was sinking and saw a full sail no longer sinking Navybrig speeding off into the distance and I knew nobody could have taken it because the last few ships where off fighting each other in the distance but i went to check anyway. When i arrived at the ship it was as I feared I found that nobody was on board and it was completely empty......

Go check the screen shot for yourself if you dare be warned the ship is haunted.

that happens when a ship gets decrewed but still has sails.

I know however this ship was different he came to a complete stop as they boarded each other he then captured the ship the sails were up and remained like that for some time then randomly the sails went down and it sailed off into some random direction.

Next time go Free Camera beneath the waves. The Kraken is underneath. He's taking the prize to its lair...

Funny glitch though. I board a lot of ships and they always go furled sails and stay there. Have yet to see a unfurled sails ghost ship :)

That was my brig! 20 something crew were left on the brig after capturing the schooner because it was maxed at 55 (new feature afaik)

idk if that caused it to sail on its own or not, neat if so. There's always logical explanation to ghost stories, sorry to disappoint.

That was my brig! 20 something crew were left on the brig after capturing the schooner because it was maxed at 55 (new feature afaik)

idk if that caused it to sail on its own or not, neat if so. There's always logical explanation to ghost stories, sorry to disappoint.

Dammit i thought it was haunted curse you JeeF! :D