Game-Labs Forum

La navasse

Maloco

So because of a fault in the server they have harmed two clans. to those who had ownership of the port (which if it is for that fault, they must be returned) and to the SKULL clan that mobilized to conquer it. Now how are we going to compensate those of the SKULL clan?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Now you dont mean that do you? This escapade wouldn´t even take place if not for dev´s misstep. We all knew it was not intentional, yet you all decided to take advantage of it. In short you got greed got the best of you and tried to exploit game bug and now you are trying to reason another ransom? :D You are funny 

• Like 1

Dear developers As a player and especially customer. I understand that the problem of La Navasse should be solved if it was a technical problem. But also as a customer and based on the game consists of sacrifice and reward. The fact that the SKULL clan mobilized yesterday late at night. I hope we are also rewarded after winning the right to conquer it. Greetings

It's NOT our mistake ... we went to heat a neutral port and we won ... now it's a mistake and the injured are us?
no reward about it ...?
I'm going to heat up a port today? will you take it away from me tomorrow because of a mistake that's yours?
not a simple sorry guys was our mistake sorry to the injured about this ... NOTHING AT ALL 
NOW CLOSE THE POST AND YOU DO NOT SEE THESE kinds of comments  

Edited by R3volv3R
  • Like 8

Admin said: "Port will be reverted to your ownership as soon as it can be done."

Does La Navasse reversion back to FPM ownership mean we need NOT show up for the port battle or do we need to be there for the battle? 

This is simply so I can let the clan members know what needs to be done. 

Thanks again, 

If this is the technical service that you have and the attitude towards the users that you have in the game, you might want to change your service.
Because the port has become neutral and like many others we have gone to heat it to oppose it, and we have obtained it legally without bugs, hacks, or alleging failures like others.
For what I claim the port, and if you want to return it by mistake, you will have to reward all the participants in the warming, and especially in those who managed to heat it first, because otherwise we will not forget it.
valar morghuris

It's NOT our mistake ... we went to heat a neutral port and we won ... now it's a mistake and the injured are us?
no reward about it ...?
I'm going to heat up a port today? will you take it away from me tomorrow because of a mistake that's yours?
not a simple sorry guys was our mistake sorry to the injured about this ... NOTHING AT ALL 
NOW CLOSE THE POST AND YOU DO NOT SEE THESE kinds of comments  

• Like 1

finally one Thread open for this: (i did not want to spam the support with a new one)

@Devs: thank you for solving this Problem with Navasse and for all the work you put in here 

@all who feel injured that we got our port back: Ink allready wrote on Saturday, before the Hostility was open, that we will get it back if there is a bug, so you were not forced to show up 3 o'clock (for me) in the middle of the night. Live would not have changed for you! So you want reward for bug-using?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Goal said:

finally one Thread open for this: (i did not want to spam the support with a new one)

@Devs: thank you for solving this Problem with Navasse and for all the work you put in here 

@all who feel injured that we got our port back: Ink allready wrote on Saturday, before the Hostility was open, that we will get it back if there is a bug, so you were not forced to show up 3 o'clock (for me) in the middle of the night. Live would not have changed for you! So you want reward for bug-using?

You accuse us of using a bug.
The Navasse appeared as capturable, the developers were giving confusing news that it could be that because of sabotage. So yes, there were the conquest missions for La Navasse available and we went for his capture. It wasn't until long after capturing the port that developers confirmed it was a server bug.
But we had already captured it ... where do you see the abuse of a bug?

By the way, I will not deny you that we loved to take the Navasse in your nose.

Edited by Maloco
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goal said:

Ink allready wrote on Saturday, before the Hostility was open, that we will get it back if there is a bug

That´s a lie and you know it...repeating it won´t make it true. Devs said that it was unlikely that a bug occur. I find a little bit questionable that a clan diplomat is so eager to lie like that.

You should be ashamed about the words you directed towards SKULL, insulting and mocking us, for "abuse a bug". The hostility was open, many other nations arrived there to do the same and in the end it was a game failure...We did the right thing (as well as other nations) wich is attacking a neutral port. But having your port back it´s  not  enough for you... you have to blame us and dedicate some offenses to us... disgusting, but not a surprise I guess ;)

So one last time, get it trough your head, beacuse we are getting tired of hearing this bs  from you...We are not to blame. Devs are.  We used a game mechanic that wasn´t an acknowledged bug at that time and did what we are suppoused to. I think it´s not so difficult to understand. 

Edited by Rayo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Maloco said:

You accuse us of using a bug.
The Navasse appeared as capturable, the developers were giving confusing news that it could be that because of sabotage. So yes, there were the conquest missions for La Navasse available and we went for his capture. It wasn't until long after capturing the port that developers confirmed it was a server bug.
But we had already captured it ... where do you see the abuse of a bug?

By the way, I will not deny you that we loved to take the Navasse in your nose.

you are right! the term "bug-using" was maybe wrong....im still a bit angry about the lost weekend-sleep.

we had some losses too, but thats own risk to do hostility-missions!

23 minutes ago, Goal said:

im still a bit angry about the lost weekend-sleep.

Then put yourself in our shoes...We had to go through the same pain and still, we have to face insults and bad manners and even devs close our threads in the forum.

Edited by Rayo

27 minutes ago, Rayo said:

That´s a lie and you now it...repeating it won´t make it true. Devs said that it was unlikely that a bug occur. I find a little bit questionable that a clan diplomat is so eager to lie like that.

You should be ashamed about the words you directed towards SKULL, insulting and mocking us, for "abuse a bug". The hostility was open, many other nations arrived there to do the same and in the end it was a game failure...We did the right thing (as well as other nations) wich is attacking a neutral port. But having your port back it´s  not  enough for you... you have to blame us and dedicate some offenses to us... disgusting, but not a surprise I guess ;)

So one last time, get it trough your head, beacuse we are getting tired of hearing this bs  from you...We are not to blame. Devs are.  We used a game mechanic that wasn´t an acknowledged bug at that time and did what we are suppoused to. I think it´s not so difficult to understand. 

look at the post in Hotfixes this week - 12th Februaryon page 6"replied in support.. If it is a bug port will be reverted. dont worry.  "

so i think, i did not lie about that

13 minutes ago, Goal said:

If it is a bug port will be reverted. dont worry.

English it´s not my first language, but it´s pretty clear that "IF IT IS...." it´s not a confirmation, and we are not going to refuse to do a port battle without the confirmation. What if it was the other way around? we could have lost an amazing oportunity.

And now add this:

Satuday:

If it was a mistake it would be corrected. But based on history of the game and port mechanics, mistake is unlikely. There will be an investigation by monday 

but i am almost certain something else has happened. Sabotage possible? 

image.thumb.png.73b885dac253284f4c1532543d4d8964.png

In fact this is the confirmation date, way later than the hostility...

Edited by Rayo

Nothing in life is perfect and no game is perfect either. Let it go; there will be many other ports to conquer and other aspects of this game to explore. FPM was surprised when the port went neutral but the Developers did the right thing and we have it back (thanks) - fair enough.  It is apparent that Naval Action is around for a long time to come and, in my opinion,  a great game to work at. Our clan enjoys friendships, battles, group trade and other game areas. This is a mere pimple by comparison, that will be gone soon.  

I do have a related question for Admin: what is the current max reals in the clan ware house the game allows for without breaking the system? 

35 minutes ago, Rayo said:

English it´s not my first language, but it´s pretty clear that "IF IT IS...." it´s not a confirmation, and we are not going to refuse to do a port battle without the confirmation. What if it was the other way around? we could have lost an amazing oportunity.

And now add this:

Satuday:

If it was a mistake it would be corrected. But based on history of the game and port mechanics, mistake is unlikely. There will be an investigation by monday 

but i am almost certain something else has happened. Sabotage possible? 

image.thumb.png.73b885dac253284f4c1532543d4d8964.png

In fact this is the confirmation date, way later than the hostility...

Not sure I fully understand however, sabatoge was NOT A FACTOR.  Enough said and ,

I have spoken. 

58 minutes ago, Bubba Smith said:

Not sure I fully understand however, sabatoge was NOT A FACTOR.  Enough said and ,

I have spoken. 

I´m saying that it wasn´t sure that a bug had occur. The devs put those messages quoted above  saying that probably wasn´t a bug....so we had all the right to try and capture it. Not saying it was your fault (sabotage) or our fault. Goal said that devs asured that a bug was confirmed...those messages cuoted avobe are proving that´s not true.

Hace 17 horas, Goal dijo:

No me he perdido la palabra "si", y eso fue antes de la hostilidad, ¡así que no fue una mentira! y luchar contra esta hostilidad es su derecho, pero su propio riesgo en ese estado incierto ... y las compensaciones ..... ¿no es suficiente atwoods?

nop,

The

official statement was communicated after the warming of the port, therefore any accusations you make to those who captured the navasse during the incident are without foundation, they have always taught me to distrust strangers and to rely on facts and not on the word of others. . we went to the navasse, we captured it and we lost it because it was said that it was a mistake and it was over, the only thing we ask for is an apology for what happened to the administrators who have not deigned to say sorry and put an official statement in game that the events of the navasse will be investigated, I assume that for that is the important announcements within the game login, right?

Edited by CHARLIE V