Game-Labs Forum

Shipyard on Capital Nation

Taking into consideration the following things:

Raider are gone in war server because they failed to help/encourage people to stay/join the lil nation

DLC ships are not good like a crafted ship with full pb

Commonwealth of Poland don't have an home ( maybe give them a home could be nice) 

Solo player want also to have ships with port bonuses. 

People whit alts with also take benefit to this proposal:

What about make a National shipyard where you have a budget of 1000 br to use every day to craft ships with full port bonuses? 

Edited by Conte D. Catellani
Removed some text errors
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Vonatar said:

Would be intersting if every nation get a capital and a starting 55points ship crafting port. #Seasons 

I disagree. Probably a capital port which 30 points is ok, but 55 port points only for RvR ports in my opinion.

Edited by Despe

The reason for the port bonus in non-capital ports was to have better ships from ports that can be captured. So more pvp should happen. 

A safe place has the price of no port bonus.

It works as long as every nation has a similar crafting ports, so the power is balanced. As soon as some nation looses that port, it is in a poor position, which it is nearly impossible to leave.

Not easy to balance...

• Like 2

Why should people conquer ports if they get everything, even without efforts (investments) in capital ports? What is the reason for developing ports then?

--

That is why.

However I understand well the motive behind the proposal. Daily 1000 BR's worth in crafting? Waaaaay too much. If a capital shipyard would require you to collect as slowly as many resources like now are necessary for seasoned wood, it would make more sense to me. No competition for clan owned conquerable ports out there, but still a small window of opportunity for single players and tiny clans with lots of patience and after collecting stuff.

Like a ship note which can be crafted with permit, tools, lots of labor hours, raw materials... and here is a good reason to apply what was suggested months ago, "port bonus packages" you would first have to loot from elite, and put together in any combination you like - and only in capital shipyard.

• Like 1

The underlying problem is the friendly clan list.  Solos/Small clans are at the mercy of the owning clan.  If players could buy into a port without the clan's permission, this would be resolved.  Everyone would have access to the PBs and would not have to adhere to a specific player's demands.  Owning clan deserves to profit however, so the buy in would have to be expensive and of course, you would have no say in how the port owner administers his port.  If you were to invest a substantial amount into a port for your crafting....you would be keenly interested in any Port Battles and very willing to help.

• Like 1

I thought at  1000 br just to give to players, that lost their shipyard with port bonuses, the opportunity to craft daily at max a santissima or an ocean. Then some other br for a brig or some more little to still have fun if they lost it in the day. A sort of back up shipyard to organize a counter strike. They still have to move resources there.