Game-Labs Forum

This is SE of La Mona

Btw. That was 1 redoubtable + upgrades, + 1 hour and 20 mins of my life I'll never get back.

I do not play games to do PvE.

EDIT: @Ink Is it the new normal that we shall be forced to do PvE miles away from capitals? I'm not very happy atm, I do not play PvE and I do not WASTE my time with PvE, 1 hour 20 mins of my life - Wasted. As in wasted. I do not find this funny or enjoyable gameplay..

EDIT 2: And yes I've done 2 bug reports. Please ignore the wordings in the second.

EDIT 3: It may have been 3 bug reports.

Edited by Guest

I am tagged 40k away from Fort Royal, I was content that I was safe distance away from their capital when I saw the fleet coming full speed at me. They tagged me, and spawned just right of me in the battle! 

Why not put back reinforcement zone over our map again, so we know we are about to have pve CONTENT. 

15 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

I am tagged 40k away from Fort Royal, I was content that I was safe distance away from their capital when I saw the fleet coming full speed at me. They tagged me, and spawned just right of me in the battle! 

Why not put back reinforcement zone over our map again, so we know we are about to have pve CONTENT. 

If this is "content" I'd say just let all missions spawn within the capital zone.

6 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Yes have seen the Danish priv fleets just about to Fort Baii and North of Fajardo also.

Is a bit strange maybe give the priv fleets a new improved heavy duty sextant Devs so they know where the patrol zones are and don't stray that far.

I'd say - remove the privateer fleets, and increase the capital zones where noobs can't be tagged.. that way they can do PvE in peace and we don't have to have a more complicated system that clearly isn't bothered by the borders..

but there's also invisible border that they can't cross when they reach it
just make a fleet follow you and keep sailing away
of course you need enough speed and distance between you and the fleet for that
so you can use it to see how far they can reach

Edited by Captain2Strong

Just now, Captain2Strong said:

I doubt someone dragged a privateer fleet all the way to La Mona tho...

5 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

so you can use it to see how far they can reach

they might be programmed to follow a target for x minutes though before disengaging. So combine 5 mins with say 60% speed boost, that would certainly bring problems 😛