Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Order and Play!

Nick Thomadis

38 minutes ago, evildeathmonkey said:

So how does this pre-order work? I see the option to fill in my email and 'confirm'. But I don't see any information on the rest of the process? How do I pay, and what payment options are available?(f.e. I don't have a credit-card, they're not common where I'm from.) I don't want to commit to buying something if I'm not sure I can actually pay for it. 😅

Greetings, you can use a credit/debit card or paypal.

Once purchase is complete you will recieve details from Xsolla. If you didn't recieve the information within an hour (and you checked junk/spam folder), you can contact me in private or xsolla live chat at help.xsolla.com to resolve the situation

14 minutes ago, Ink said:

Greetings, you can use a credit/debit card or paypal.

Once purchase is complete you will recieve details from Xsolla. If you didn't recieve the information within an hour (and you checked junk/spam folder), you can contact me in private or xsolla live chat at help.xsolla.com to resolve the situation

Thank you for the speedy response! The purchase went fine and the game is installing now! :)

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Grayknight said:

You have removed it untill game will be relesed on steam with main features or will the limited edition be the only one you will be able to buy from now on?

The game will be available on Steam Early Access and you will be able to buy it there. Please stay tuned for news

Hi, I'm late on board.  Are we talking weeks or months before the Steam release? I want to try the Limited Edition out, will that entitle me to get the Steam release with no extra cost?  Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Hi, I'm late on board.  Are we talking weeks or months before the Steam release? I want to try the Limited Edition out, will that entitle me to get the Steam release with no extra cost?  Thanks.

Devs said that they will make an announcement during this week. It's probably going to be released in June (since they said that they plan to fullfill they promise to release the game on steam in first half of 2020)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 10:50 PM, Aceituna said:

Devs said that they will make an announcement during this week. It's probably going to be released in June (since they said that they plan to fullfill they promise to release the game on steam in first half of 2020)

Any news on this? Did I miss the announcement?

• 3 weeks later...

I am almost 50 but I got a new home quarantine system & Love Stealth17 Gaming's videos I am rocking some new hardware Corei7 32GB RAM 1TB on board SSD with a 4 TB spinner  in the basement.    This is my 1st  even close to new system in quite some time. Let alone gaming!?  What Up Wit Dat!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Avro888 said:

Will we get a free copy when it comes out with full release.

Greetings Admiral. If you pre-ordered the game your Steam key will be sent to you once Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts is available on Steam to download