Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Order and Play!

Nick Thomadis

7 minutes ago, foch said:

Will there be a discord server set up like for Age of Sail? also, are there plans for the Ultimate Admiral series to be unified under the same Launcher?

We might add a Discord server too, later. No, we do not plan to offer both games in the same launcher.

• Like 1

Hi, a little question, when you go to preorder and ask you for an e-mail... its the one used in Steam, the one used in paypal (if you want use that kind of payment) or you can use any e-mail you want??? because what you receive in the e-mail??? link to buy area or other thing???

Thanks.

PD: i am going at least preorder but videos made me hard hold and dont buy the alpha access.

Hello,

When buying you will need to give an email account (any you want) in which you will receive your receipt and the Steam product key when the game is released (Mid 2020). If you buy the Limited Edition you additionally receive the launcher download key and its activation key, for playing the game earlier.

I see, thank you for the reply.

Maybe the way to sell the game in preorder is a little strange and with a lot of problems for what i read in forums... maybe something easier is better but...

Maybe not join both games in a launcher but... what about a pack with both titles???

Hello fellow forumities, skipper's and development team, was told by a friend from another forum that the game is avalable, so i jumped ship (pun intended) here, so far i'm really liking it, played the first couple battles and made my first few franken ships, something i'll have to get used to. 

Cant wait to see how the game evolves, and hopefully i'll be able to provide some helpfull feedback along the way. B)

Edited by MajorDamage®
  • Like 1

Hello! I’ve watched videos of this game and it is literally blowing my mind with the sheer quality that this alpha has. Truly, this game is a masterpiece in the making, and I’m heavily considering getting the alpha, but I have one question before I do.

How often - just an estimate is fine! - will the alpha be updated for play testers? 

7 hours ago, KiltedKey said:

Hello! I’ve watched videos of this game and it is literally blowing my mind with the sheer quality that this alpha has. Truly, this game is a masterpiece in the making, and I’m heavily considering getting the alpha, but I have one question before I do.

How often - just an estimate is fine! - will the alpha be updated for play testers? 

There was a hotfix a few days ago, and I’m told an update is to be dated later this week to address a lot of crash issues, so I think updates are going to be regular, especially in the alpha state.

HI NICK. Been a while, I remember back when you were just doing total war civil war. Ahh nostalgia. I was one of your game testers for Ultimate general(I still have the test version in my library). I'm looking forward to trying out the alpha as soon as I can afford it. Glad to see you got this going. It looks like something I would really enjoy.

Cheers Nick

Justin

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, tykits said:

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade your purchase of this game?  If I buy the standard edition now and want to upgrade to get early access in the future is this possible?

Thanks!

Greetings!

Yes, this is possible, you need to contact Xsolla support team directly via live chat help.xsolla.com or email support@xsolla.com - they will guide you on how to upgrade the account.

• 1 month later...

I just purchased the game and the email I received says,  { Bonus Keys For Ultimate Admirals Dreadnoughts,  Thanks for purchasing ALPHA key Below are your bonus DRM free Keys } there was only one activation key.

Is there suppose to be more than one activation  Key and I'm reading it wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So how does this pre-order work? I see the option to fill in my email and 'confirm'. But I don't see any information on the rest of the process? How do I pay, and what payment options are available?(f.e. I don't have a credit-card, they're not common where I'm from.) I don't want to commit to buying something if I'm not sure I can actually pay for it. 😅