Game-Labs Forum

Devs of Naval action i have a question regarding the factions of NA.

First and Foremost let me comend you on your decisions to implement Russia,Prussia,Poland and other factions in  the Caribbean Setting,i mean why not add alliens as well im sure that would fall in nicely with the allien community wherever they are.

Congratulations on Forgetting Portugal as well i mean its not like we had Brazil and a sizable empire until roughly 1825....seriously guys try and explain to the community why you implemented these factions rather than strenghtening the existing ones or even put Portugal as a minor faction.....but i guess conquering the Caribbean as Russia is more profitable anyways....

i dare you not to block this comment.

Edited by Hethwill
unnecessary adjectives removed.
  • Like 5

Probably because the Rules Of Engagement of Naval Action are more close to cricket than to Brazilian football. 

i. e.: Rules are impossible to understand, except for a few persons very close to arbitration. And you find no clear explanation (from a French point of view) in any available document.

This is about cricket isn't it? :):)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marco Marques said:

Not having Portugal is fine by me but a portuguese flag for the british would be fantastic.1280px-Flag_of_Portugal_(1750).svg.png

This is why 5 factions would be better and than have the sub nations of each factions.  You can just add new nations/flags to that faction and we won't have 11 freaking nations.

12 hours ago, Levi o Lusitano said:

Devs of Naval action i have a question regarding the factions of NA.

First and Foremost let me comend you on your decisions to implement Russia,Prussia,Poland and other factions in  the Caribbean Setting,i mean why not add alliens as well im sure that would fall in nicely with the allien community wherever they are.

Congratulations on Forgetting Portugal as well i mean its not like we had Brazil and a sizable empire until roughly 1825....seriously guys try and explain to the community why you implemented these factions rather than strenghtening the existing ones or even put Portugal as a minor faction.....but i guess conquering the Caribbean as Russia is more profitable anyways....

i dare you not to block this comment.

perhaps portugal does not exist, in communist history books .

even dutch ships do not exist in russia ...

so honestly what would you expect... 

every painting and every drawing is just fake history. you should have known this by now.

own ships sell better. that's why you have/ pavel/ cerberus /Ретвизан/ingermanland.

simple.

• Like 1

Try to google the terms, target group, identification, nationalism, buyer loyalty. I can understand that many players of the most different nation want the nation in which they come from. Therefore, I would have no problem with it if still Ottomans, Venzians / Genoese, Chinese and Portuguese would get their chance. If this nations not play a Role ingame then that's not a big deal, maybe its a chance, because the players for these new factions would come from the big nations in the game like Russia, Great Britain or the Netherlands.

Arguing with historical facts in an unhistorical game seems to me less helpful or did the Caribbean ever look like after the release? Or did ships from 2-3 centuries (Wappen von Hamburg 1669,) ever sail at the same time on the same seas?

I hope for all portuguese patriots to get their nation

Edited by Georg Fromm