Game-Labs Forum

Nassau Port Battle Crash

Roadkill

The Nassau Port Battle has crashed within a couple of minutes of starting.  The players in battle have been thrown out and for those outside the swords have disappeared.  Can someone please look into this as a matter of urgency.

• Like 7

I think devs should set Nassau as GB tomorrow after server restart.

Nobody can say that could be a "fought" battle between 15-20 players and 6 bots. Outcome, as ANY neutral PB, is written.

Not setting as GB would be a huge stop start for the nation and highly demoralizing for all after the hardly fought hostility yesterday.

• Like 10

as a title, Nassau PB  14.29  , server connection crashed at the beginning as Cartagena DDOS attack. 

it's strange that this is the only PB that crashed today

A9407F8B307C4F3B3579BF0F6CA60BA15B9F8EC9

i hope tomorrow morning , after reset, Nassau is set British , clan FENIX.

we like to test the game, play the game, have fun with the game but now it's enought...this is an akward joke

Edited by huliotkd
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Are we feeling alright today?

yeah sorry, i was supposing wrong that the cause is Russian nation's player that want Nassau as we understood yesterday when we fought them for more than 2 hours in multi-hostility mission.

my mistake , i don't have proof but only suspect of the responsability of the disconnection so i edited my post removing the 2nd phrase

• Like 3

Nassau should be given to GB Fenix clan as from maintenance tomorrow and VM distributed to their guys.All that hard grind yesterday,all that time wasted for yet another sabotaged PB. This sort of thing shouldn't be happening especially when the game is so close to release.

• Like 3

Whole *server* crashed due to provider fault

Port battle will happen AGAIN tomorrow at the same time it was supposed to happen today

All participants (who entered the port battle) will receive compensation for this trouble
1) Diana note
2) Paint chest

ps. server = machine with instances including port battle instances.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, admin said:

Whole server crashed due to provider fault

Port battle will happen AGAIN tomorrow at the same time it was supposed to happen today

All participants (who entered the port battle) will receive compensation for this trouble
1) Diana note
2) Paint chest

so far, only Nassau crashed... :P but thanks for this quick answer

Edited by Carlos_Condell
  • Like 1

Just now, admin said:

Whole server crashed due to provider fault

1) Diana note
2) Paint chest

Good news, that is what had to be done

• Like 1