Game-Labs Forum

What about ban?

4 дней назад данный репорт удовлетворили и обещали вынести решение. На некоторые другие репорты уважаемый @Ink отреагировал за 8 часов и показал, что модераторы активно работают и не дают игрокам нарушать правила. Но что на счет моего репорта? За 4 дня нет решения по данному репорту...

there is a reason people use exploits and flaws in the game its because they know they can do it without penalty, a player hoped me and my whole familiy will die of cancer, i reported it nothing happened. No wonder the community is so toxic

1 minute ago, MassimoSud said:

@dron441 Now do you understand what I mean?

My 24 hours ban is fair. Maybe for my speech need ban more then 24 hours.   But if we say about fair ban than Henry must be banned to :) . dont think so?  Or you prefer say about players who insult in chat and dont say about players who violated game rules? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

@dron441 Now do you understand what I mean?

i saw what dron wrote, i dont support it, but its like nothing matters in the game because you can report whatever you like but in the end only a warning or chat ban will be applied. Holding people in battle just to gank with 10x more ships later is exploiting an obvious flaw in the game, it can be solved and solutions has been promoted many times, but i guess the devs are busy doing other things atm instead of fixing broken mechanics

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, dron44I said:

My 24 hours ban is fair. Maybe for my speech need ban more then 24 hours.   But if we say about fair ban than Henry must be banned to :) . dont think so?  Or you prefer say about players who insult in chat and dont say about players who violated game rules? 

You don't understand ... I am referring to the fact that no action is taken against players who behave in a rude manner (or at least not always!)!

However, if I can give you some advice, you looked good if you apologized to the player for the bad words spoken.

Put things into some realistic context here...

Was this toxic behaviour or cyber bullying? I think not, was it school yard, in poor taste behaviour? Probably yes. Does it deserve a warning probably yes, a ban no.

The @admin problem…

The thing is with this sort or reporting and behaviour we play into @admin hands. He’s wanted and warned in the past how he’d like to shut down global chat. It wastes @Ink time. If @admin decided to do this just because of this one-sided behaviour offered as evidence it would be a travesty.

I don’t want to lose Global chat. This was not toxic or bullying behaviour. However, I do think @dron44I and @Jack Aubrey owe some form of apology…

If you want a real mom joke…What’s the difference between your mom and 3 dicks…?

Your Mom can’t take a joke…

Regards

Norfolk nChance

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wyy said:

but its like nothing matters in the game because you can report whatever you like but in the end only a warning or chat ban will be applied

And what would you like? A public execution? 🤔

However I agree that there are things to fix in the game, but it is not banning the players in-game that the game will improve, it is correcting the errors that the game will be better!

1 minute ago, MassimoSud said:

You don't understand ... I am referring to the fact that no action is taken against players who behave in a rude manner (or at least not always!)!

However, if I can give you some advice, you looked good if you apologized to the player for the bad words spoken.

Firstly this player must  apologized for his spoken words and for start dialog about mothers in that  battle 

9 minutes ago, dron44I said:

Firstly this player must  apologized for his spoken words and for start dialog about mothers in that  battle 

What I could see is just your insults, however, if he has insulted you I am sorry, and then you have to apology each other. But let me give you another tip, this is just a game and instead you are always too nervous when the battles don't go as you expect (if you win you make fun of your opponent (and this could be also ok if you like to do so, but if you lose or get "ganked" then you become toxic (and I like this less)). I consider you a good player, but I would like you to be better even in behavior, a "champ" must be an example (positive)! I tell you this for the good of the game, because "active" players like you can be a great advantage for the success of the game, or they can be the exact opposite! Think about it, in what I tell you there is only the desire to have a better game for everyone !

• Like 4

STOP!

Reading the tribunal takes time from the developers. This time can be spent on coding something useful in the game.

Thus, by creating such topics, you give more and more reasons for developers to close any conversation (disable chat) in the game.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, dron44I said:

how did he violate game rules  he tagged you and kept you in battle ... its called screening ... doesnt just happen with port battle fleets... we have been screened many times where those that tagged had no intention of fighting  just stop us getting into battle

last night we had a batttle with rusians and the same tactics were used by both sides keep them in battle until reinforcements arrive

at the end of the battle 1 spanish player left on russian side he didnt want to fight but was waiting for 6 russian  l oceans arrive from aves ... it was not unfair and we dont cry about it

your problem is everytime you dont have advantage or an opportunity is taken away by another player you cry that its a violation of rules

now you demand that a player should be banned on your say so... who are you to be police . prosecuter and judge

Everyone needs to stop trying to fill the recently created  "drama vacuum"...  ha!   

If I had a dime for every time I've been told that " I should get cancer and die" in game, I'd be rich....

Report and move on....  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qw569 said:

STOP!

Reading the tribunal takes time from the developers. This time can be spent on coding something useful in the game.

Thus, by creating such topics, you give more and more reasons for developers to close any conversation (disable chat) in the game.

Dont think that all moderators can coding.