Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion for graphics (gun ports)

1 hour ago, Fillip de Travesay said:

I was talking yesterday with my friend and we were thinking about how cool could be if in Naval Action you were abke to open your gunports in Open World , Port and Battles . Possibility to close and open them .

Mmm yes, i see you waving on top of that building with your suggestion, but believe me some men have been there before you.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fillip de Travesay said:

I was talking yesterday with my friend and we were thinking about how cool could be if in Naval Action you were abke to open your gunports in Open World , Port and Battles . Possibility to close and open them .

We would love to but we can't to provide manageable fps (tech issues)
Next game ports will be opening and guns will recoil and crews might even reload them. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, admin said:

Next game ports will be opening and guns will recoil and crews might even reload them. 

So what are you going to do with the current crew models on ships? They look awful, aren't even the right size for a human and half the guns go unmanned so you might just be better off removing them completely if they aren't going to be polished up.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, admin said:

mentioned it a few times, but closed gunports and dropped anchor in port would be awesome.

I would be just happy if the dang gunports where closed in OW, if ya'll ever go back over the models that would be the one thing I change is have all the OW models gun ports shut.  In battle or in port view I'm fine with them being open and I don't need fancy recoil while fighting. I'm paying attention to the battle not a bunch of seamen stroking my cannons.

• Like 2