Game-Labs Forum

Back after 2 years

Admiral_Of_The_Fleet

Hi fellow scrubs , Admiral_Of_The_Fleet is back.....

Wow nearly 2 years  from my last post and last time playing, so I decieded to dust the cobwebs and bring out the game again, to see whats new, well i didnt even know that they had extra dlc's  so i was feeling oh great improvments and dlc's what have I been missing?,  first thing was I noticed the main page has changed you can iether play easy or hard, 2nd thing I noticed where is my HMS VICTORY she has gone and all my millions that I had made in the game?

Guess I will have to start from scratch again, anyway I am back feeling refreshed and looking for an English Clan to join.

PS: to all that celebrate it Merry christmas to you and your family

• Like 9

Welcome back, captain and merry christmas to you aswell! There have been several wipes and thus all ships and assets were deleted for everyone. Maybe you should focus on collecting skillbooks for now since there will be one more final wipe before release but you will keep all learned skillbooks and any XP progress, so definitely worth playing now and the game is better than ever. Good luck and fair winds!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rickard said:

that's debatable...LOL.

Well, it's highly subjective indeed! But even if there are still many flaws and balance issues, I think it is heading the right direction. Don't blame me for being positive and optimistic! 

• Like 4

@Angus MacDuff

43 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

If you've done them once they should be tied to your account.  What is your crew size?

I last played this game nearly 19months ago when I was in a victory I had a vic a 2 connys my first dlc that came out and 2 cargo ships they where in 3 ports before the wipe now after reinstalling the game its back to my first dlc that came out back in 2015 with a ships crew of 30, none of my money is here or the stuff i had collected like all my coal mines and cargo, so I guess after the wipe its back to square 1 again.

Edited by Admiral_Of_The_Fleet

43 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

I have to do the tutorials all again then

When you said this, I thought you had done the tutorials once already.  Now that you've cleared that up ;), I hope that you enjoy all the lovely loot that you get from the tutorial!  Ask for advice on chat if you're having trouble with the exams and there is a great youtube (somewhere) on these forums which will tell you how to pass the final.  many players find it impossible.  Stay away from the capitol!

37 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

When you said this, I thought you had done the tutorials once already.  Now that you've cleared that up ;), I hope that you enjoy all the lovely loot that you get from the tutorial!  Ask for advice on chat if you're having trouble with the exams and there is a great youtube (somewhere) on these forums which will tell you how to pass the final.  many players find it impossible.  Stay away from the capitol!

Loot? What loot? Do you mean the rewards?

13 hours ago, Admiral_Of_The_Fleet said:

@Angus MacDuff

I last played this game nearly 19months ago when I was in a victory I had a vic a 2 connys my first dlc that came out and 2 cargo ships they where in 3 ports before the wipe now after reinstalling the game its back to my first dlc that came out back in 2015 with a ships crew of 30, none of my money is here or the stuff i had collected like all my coal mines and cargo, so I guess after the wipe its back to square 1 again.

Yes we were all here at some point. If you've been gone for any extensive period of time you've probably missed a wipe or two, and have missed the boat where everybody grinded themselves back up. You can do the  tutorial for a quick and easy start. You will have to take yourself from there.

Many many thanks for the warm welcome back including HachiRoku who remembers me , I have found a fleet and have settled in  thankyou.

Starting from scratch? yes we have all done it, but if I remember rightly back in 2015 when I was testing this along with others, we did point out that there will be more wipes before a final version will be made, as to how many more, who knows.

Anyway post is now closed thanks for all your comments, good luck all and remember, 

" it's just a game. "

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...