Game-Labs Forum

Sealed bottles

Draymoor

Question

3 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Could be, but I doubt it. I think it's just an random thing based on how many days at sea. Admin hinted indirectly that capital zone fishing (proximity to any port?) isn't effective but other than that I think you could be anywhere.

The "capital zone" is tiny.  With the wind you sail out of the capital zone or the useless "reinforcement zone" in seconds after leaving port.  I've recently got sealed bottles within sight of my nation's ports. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, La bouche said:

I got 3, and one was on shop (😁), not by contracts, it was just there for NPC price! Previous 2, I managed to get in my TLynx (dunno if just luck or, by the new goods weights). One of them was good, other one just regular stuff.

Certainly got sold by newbie who does not know what to do with a bottle he fished...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Could be, but I doubt it. I think it's just an random thing based on how many days at sea. Admin hinted indirectly that capital zone fishing (proximity to any port?) isn't effective but other than that I think you could be anywhere.

Changing subject a little: I didn't tried to go for the random fleet shipwrecks since the patch. Do you know if now is possible to get the loot with small ships like T brig or T Lynx? Cuz they changed the weight from goods, maybe it is possible to get the loot with fast small ships? Could be interesting...As now, ppl don't interested too much for that events, maybe new opportunities could be present.

13 hours ago, jodgi said:

Ya, that sounds like a normal good one. British running rigging, greenheart, crooked, french cloth... stuff like that in "abundance". Testing bottle loot is a slow process but it seems Grietje, copper and carta are taken out of bottles.

nope, I recently found one with carta and copper ingots