Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

On 8/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, King of Crowns said:

you can declare victory when the enemy nation has quit the game. we are working towards that goal. 

On 8/24/2018 at 11:35 AM, King of Crowns said:

the victory condition for this war are this..... 1)jags bends the knee 2) jags leaves the nation. 3) spain no longer exsists as an RVR nation. (current state of the USA nation)

Still threatening to destroy nations with nightflips, even as player numbers drop down below 400 at peak. So glad to have you wonderful sportsmanlike players back on our server.

1 hour ago, Knobby said:

Still threatening to destroy nations with nightflips, even as player numbers drop down below 400 at peak. So glad to have you wonderful sportsmanlike players back on our server.

The end of spain and russia will bring back players who left because of them.

Don't worry so much, we are doing the right thing to do.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

6 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I was on a borrowed teak/teak very fast Bucentaure with elite Spanish rig... So going against the wind wasn't great. But I have to admit I didn't expect you to surrender after all my friends left the fight. At first I though you were disengaging. So well played.

I'm surprised that with your tag (you were trying to catch us all) with six first rate you were not able to do better... all the 1st rate we had were lo/wo... so nothing really fast. You had a stronger fleet.

Thank you anyway for the 29 pvp marks, when you think about it... with my shitty boat I got the most pvp marks so I guess I wasn't doing too bad.

bensalem.jpg.f6d015d20767f649d433c2304e40e9d2.jpg

Congratulations to your first pvp marks in game 

5 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Nobody can save naval action.  Its from day to day more boring

I dunno.  I’m having fun.  We could lose Key West tomorrow and I’d still say we’ve been having a blast.  

Frankly if we trimmed back the number of nations and increased the size of the battles on half the ports the game would feel a bit more active.  Take little cayman tonight.  That’s what a 7-8-9 person battle?  Hard to motivate a nation if only a handful of people get into the battle.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, van Veen said:

Then tell me which port was attacked first in this war and by whom? 

If you want to get real technical Spain first attacked the evening pirate port of Portillo.       We weren’t too fussed about that one honestly.  Then Spain decided to try and screen us out of Manataca.  Manataca was a response to the Russians attacking Parrot Cay.  We are clearly the victims here   

Your screening + Ketunpoinka attempting to sink our traders (and failing) + Portillo = War.  About as simple as I can make it.  

JAGs and 7up also tried to screen the French out of Ruuatan causing a similar reaction.  

The common denominator here is JAGs.  

I would like to take all the credit for the surrender of the Spanish fleet (although I was gone). This is clearly due to the French war departments excellent use of propaganda to undermine the Spanish will to fight. Remember Spain, "SURRENDER-SURVIVE"

Just now, Christendom said:

If you want to get real technical Spain first attacked the evening pirate port of Portillo.       We weren’t too fussed about that one honestly.  Then Spain decided to try and screen us out of Manataca.  Manataca was a response to the Russians attacking Parrot Cay.  We are clearly the victims here   

Your screening + Ketunpoinka attempting to sink our traders (and failing) + Portillo = War.  About as simple as I can make it.  

Nice off-topic diversion. Sounds like a solid reasoning, but in fact this has got nothing to do with the French-Spain war. By the way, why are you in this thread again? And why do you respond on behalf of KoC? Is it possible you two are one and the same? 

Just now, Christendom said:

JAGs and 7up also tried to screen the French out of Ruuatan causing a similar reaction.

Correct. So, French attacked a spanish ally and 7up helped defending. Still you insist JAGs started the war. This is bullshit. Your failure to believe it as truth means you are pathetic. Or should I say a pathological? 

#thanksjags! 

1 hour ago, van Veen said:

Then tell me which port was attacked first in this war and by whom? 

24 minutes ago, van Veen said:

Nice off-topic diversion. Sounds like a solid reasoning, but in fact this has got nothing to do with the French-Spain war. By the way, why are you in this thread again? And why do you respond on behalf of KoC? Is it possible you two are one and the same? 

Correct. So, French attacked a spanish ally and 7up helped defending. Still you insist JAGs started the war. This is bullshit. Your failure to believe it as truth means you are pathetic. Or should I say a pathological? 

#thanksjags! 

Don't ask questions if you don't want answers..... ?       Lol.

Are you huffing the same bath salts as Graf?  Starting to lose it bro.