Game-Labs Forum

Server Downtime has killed the Aussies and Asians

Well,

I have tried to motivate but the downtime has essentially killed the game for Aussies and many within Asia. All because it wont move two hours later  to allow us some prime time playing. 

That would mean downtime for late morning EU and god knows how early AM in the US.

As we cannot play Ill call in occasionally but we are now no longer part of the game until the timeslot changes.

Good luck to all

Balls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BallsOfSteel said:

Well,

I have tried to motivate but the downtime has essentially killed the game for Aussies and many within Asia. All because it wont move two hours later  to allow us some prime time playing. 

That would mean downtime for late morning EU and god knows how early AM in the US.

As we cannot play Ill call in occasionally but we are now no longer part of the game until the timeslot changes.

Good luck to all

Balls

your not wrong. I hope the devs can fix this issue soon. really do miss a lot of the ausez guys. @Jeheil letter to the king would be great on the new carribean server. such a shame. surely @admin could make maintenance once a week. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I know that nothing can be perfect for all, but let's accommodate the Asians and Aussies. I want to see them back at a time they can handle. They are one of the three main groups that have an interest in the game. I don't think that, ATM, the Devs could shorten the down time because the game is a work in progress and probably needs a lot of fiddling with.

Fair sailing and have a great day or night as the case may be.

Oops, now you can tell I'm getting old. I compleatly failed to read the dates of the earlier posts and they can probably play now. Sorry for that.

My great sea dog is scolding me for not paying attention.

May you have much more fair sailing and a great and wonderful lives.