Game-Labs Forum

I quit NA for now, simply too much PvE and not enough PvP.  Now you come to say that is not true, just take a ship and sail to PvP.  Everything in this game is too expensive, behind a grind -> PvE heavy.  You could really understand that ship knowledge XP is way too high.  This is so heavy grind that I have zero interests to do this.  Upgrades, who wants to grind that kind of amounts of money to buy these?  Who wants to play that bidding game in ports?  Like seriously, it sucks.

I am tired to see those Surprises doing Gank PvP.  Maybe you could finally understand that it is OP.  For each ship in the game there are at least 100000000000000 Surprises.  Have an extra moment to think about why there are so many Surprises.

You want that this game is just about shitty Gank PvP?

Maybe we could test regions that have different PvP rules.  In some regions you cannot lose your ship.  You would need to still repair your ship.  Also everyone will earn gold from these fights.  Someone is thinking now that this is a carebear idea, it is not.  The whole idea is to increase PvP in this game.  If capital waters are for example like this, you can sail to any of these hubs and have a fight.  Your gank target wont lose a ship, and you wont lose it after revenge gank.  Would there be even need for revenge ganks after this?

You could even have multiple different rules of PvP.  Separated per regions.  I am actually pretty sure this would increase PvP, I am pretty sure this would make the game accessible for wider audience as well.

What ever you do for the next, I really hope its target is to RADICALLY increase PvP.

Only a PvE player says that the game is good now.  Like devs stated, in EVE most battles are vs bots.  Yes, EVE is mostly PvE game.  Now they turned NA to PvE game as well.  This is mostly PvE, where you can also do PvP.

I miss the Naval Action that had strong PvP focus...

Lets continue a bit...

When you said 1 dura, I thought...

There will be 5x as many 5th rates as there was before.

4x as many 4th rates.

etc..

What you did, you did the opposite.  On top of that you made upgrades to be more expensive than ever before.  I have no idea why you did something like this.  I was thinking we will have PvP like before, but now if you capture a ship you get something that is worth something.  I have absolutely no idea how you are improving the game with these changes.

In My Honest Opinion, you F*ed up.

FYI, In 2016, I tested some other games but..  The whole 2016 I played only Naval Action, more or less all my free time that I spent with computer.  Yes, I played only Naval Action.  I had everything you can have in game + more.  Now I do not want to touch to this piece of shit.

I am very sorry to say that.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

3 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

Have an extra moment to think about why there are so many Surprises.

Because it has more chaser guns than any other frigate ( 6 ) which are extremely crucial in OW PvP ( gank, run, gank, run, gank ), is very cheap for its effectiveness, has a godlike sailing profile that most ships don't even come close to and the average player being too bad to exploit its weaknesses...

Everything in this game is too expensive, behind a grind -> PvE heavy.

I too hate this on the PvP server...

You want that this game is just about shitty Gank PvP?

Yes, they probably do... or just don't care... but at least they will bring a arena version - Naval Action Legends, you might want to check that out...

In some regions you cannot lose your ship.  You would need to still repair your ship.  Also everyone will earn gold from these fights.  Someone is thinking now that this is a carebear idea, it is not.

Except for it actually is carebear level beyond 9000... i'd rather see Raids being implemented as mini Portbattles and xp / gold reward being complete shit if your teams BR is much higher ( scaling mechanic would be good ) and insane xp and gold for battles where you are underdog for all PvP battles... also pvp should give like x5 or x10 the pve rewards... the only thing worse than gankers are carebears hiding in green zone on the pvp server... what do we have the pve server for anyways when they are all playing on pvp? Just shut it down - save some cash...

I had everything you can have in game + more.  Now I do not want to touch to this piece of shit.

Goodbye, mate.

I am very sorry to say that.

You don't have to be... nobody who still plays this game gives a shit anyways... else they wouldn't be playing anymore...

Edited by Captain Lust

8 hours ago, Captain Lust said:

Except for it actually is carebear level beyond 9000...

...game gives a shit anyways... else they wouldn't be playing anymore...

I was thinking first that it is carebear PvP, then I changed my opinion.  What kind of PvP we have now?  Normally none dares to fight if they do not have the numbers.  When they have the numbers they gank.  Everyone just focused to do PvE with combat ships and PvP in ships that have very high change to escape.  None is even planning to fight if they cannot gank.  Smells like carebears.

Death penalty was too high, so they made it higher.  Long time ago it was pretty impossible to find anything but gank ships in OW.  Now?  They were able to take it even further.

They are changing everything to PvE, slowly, but they are.  For example, we had flag system, which was mostly pure PvP.  Now we have hostility system that is PvE grind.

They announce that this is HC game, but the only thing that is HC is how PvE HC grinder you are.  HC for PvP means that you lose everything?  But to get a new ship with upgrades what do you have to do?  HC PvE grind.

Everything is going to PvE HC grind direction.

Said sorry was for devs.  As it is not nice to listen when someone rants.  Truth must be still told.  They can do what ever they want with their game, but I think they are simply killing their game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

knip

Only a PvE player says that the game is good now.  Like devs stated, in EVE most battles are vs bots.  Yes, EVE is mostly PvE game.  Now they turned NA to PvE game as well.  This is mostly PvE, where you can also do PvP.

I miss the Naval Action that had strong PvP focus...

the equation is not exactly correct 

in eve you have clan wars ,what triggers pvp (where everybody is involved)

also negative standing does hit.... pvp in High-Security territory

but indeed there is a lot of pve, but thats just for doing missions, or defending ships in the belt with invading pve rats who want to destroy your ship...

you can always run away from pve , but  pvp is a total other dimension 

also doing pve in eve does do amazing things sometimes,..  for your wallet,  if you hit a good exploration site,  it can give you millions..or... almost  nothing, but that does not mean, you can,t be caught by a player seeking for some pvp action in an anomaly or wormhole

doing pve in eve does not mean you can,t be killed and you can end up in a frozen stage, or escape from it , and  you certainly don.t want to see that.. if you loose your 3 billion pod , you are not happy for 2 minutes(worth  a 2 months subscription time )

if hell brakes loose i do more pvp than pve (at least i try to ,...because i have to defend more )

you can not simply explain EVE with  NA  at this current  time 

Edited by Thonys