Game-Labs Forum

For the People Wanting to Quit the Game

Most everyone I see post about wanting to quit the game is due to not enough opportunities for individual fame and fortune in one way or another. A lot of people believe going pirate solves this. But if you are on PVP Global the pirates are not that option, as there are so many of them it is barely different than being GB. 

With that in mind several people just quit the game and come back on the next major patch to quit again. There are other options, such as going to a small nation, like on Global the Spanish, Dutch, and the totally not fascist regime "SS" of sweden. These nations need players, and are more than willing to help others out to achieve ranks and fortune. Save for maybe sweden. 

Short: Try a small nation before quitting. Help other nations grow and become powerful, and in doing so become rich and powerful. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Most everyone I see post about wanting to quit the game is due to not enough opportunities for individual fame and fortune in one way or another. A lot of people believe going pirate solves this. But if you are on PVP Global the pirates are not that option, as there are so many of them it is barely different than being GB. 

With that in mind several people just quit the game and come back on the next major patch to quit again. There are other options, such as going to a small nation, like on Global the Spanish, Dutch, and the totally not fascist regime "SS" of sweden. These nations need players, and are more than willing to help others out to achieve ranks and fortune. Save for maybe sweden. 

Short: Try a small nation before quitting. Help other nations grow and become powerful, and in doing so become rich and powerful. 

/ SIGNED!

This goes for both servers.

The thing that gets me is folks start to cry, "WE ARE ALL DEAD."  When they loose one region (they still have like 20 others).   Than they start to run to join other nations.   The problem is folks are to busy trying to jump ship to the wining team when they should be putting there big girl panties on and fighting back.  That or take the time to regroup and rebuild and don't over extend your boarders more than you can handle.  If you don't like how you nation is run do like OP said join a smaller nation that is active.   I'll be bluntly honest if your not willing to work in your own nations we will prob not want you either in our own.  And that pissed them off where they aren't happy after they move.  Never just expect to change nations and than be part of the wining team.

• Like 2

Recent events proved that no group driving a nation can expect the enemies to do what they expect the enemies to do.

Jumping wagon is not the answer but it is a symptom. Players DO need to spread out to other nations instead of rushing all to their favourite flag and mess up things.

France, as small as it is, did prove it is possible to deliver a gut punch without resorting to loopholes. And we didn't even get any port. But I digress.

Spain, Sweden and Dutch should be the definite choices ( and imo by mechanics of forged papers, the only available options should be the three least populated nations )

Duke you got my heart (like) for your last sentence. A free nation transfer without penalty aka forged papers should only be allowed to certain nation with low population.

I agree on that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Red Duke said:

Recent events proved that no group driving a nation can expect the enemies to do what they expect the enemies to do.

Jumping wagon is not the answer but it is a symptom. Players DO need to spread out to other nations instead of rushing all to their favourite flag and mess up things.

France, as small as it is, did prove it is possible to deliver a gut punch without resorting to loopholes. And we didn't even get any port. But I digress.

Spain, Sweden and Dutch should be the definite choices ( and imo by mechanics of forged papers, the only available options should be the three least populated nations )

Although I like your suggestion, the problem is some people will just jump from the game rather that be forced to play a nation they dont want to play in.