Game-Labs Forum

With the removal of the alliances after wipe, does this change your mind to which server you'll choose?

monk33y

No alliances after wipe, will you pick a different server now?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Pre no allies information what server had you chosen?

• Global
    • European
    • Pve
  2. 2. Now that alliances are removed, after wipe does this effect what server you'll pick?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
  3. 3. Knowing that alliances will be removed will you now pick?

• Global
    • European
    • Pve
  4. 4. Knowing that official allies won't be available has it changed your mind to the server/nation you will play on

• Yes
    • No
    • Waiting on more information before choosing

The bigger question is: How long will the alliances be disabled?

My guess is only as long one of the "chosen" small nations complains enough....

Its very funny how the wheels of development go round and round.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Pirates never had alliances so it never bother me and my play style.

When politics were introduced they did not. Before pirates had alliances with factions here and there. Longest lasting one being with Danes. Before politics alliances were far more fluid. Until a series of unfortunate events occured. 

This will not affect my choice of which server to play on.

However, there are too many uncertainties at this point to definitively say which nation that I will choose.  (Almost have to wait until after the servers are set up and see what the nation population balance is before I can definitely decide on a nation).

4 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

When politics were introduced they did not. Before pirates had alliances with factions here and there. Longest lasting one being with Danes. Before politics alliances were far more fluid. Until a series of unfortunate events occured. 

I think this alliance with danes never really ended but it stuck when Zombie Pirate and that other guy (can't remember his name) quit this game and SORRY became pirates. I remember when pirates and danes tag teamed brits every hour each day the whole week for a month or two when they attacked the same port within an hour. I think like the players the alliance itself also suffered from burnout.

22 minutes ago, CptEdwardKenway said:

I think this alliance with danes never really ended but it stuck when Zombie Pirate and that other guy (can't remember his name) quit this game and SORRY became pirates. I remember when pirates and danes tag teamed brits every hour each day the whole week for a month or two when they attacked the same port within an hour. I think like the players the alliance itself also suffered from burnout.

I think he could be speaking of PvP2's BLACK pirate clan alliance with CCCP/CN of the Danes.   We had a long standing alliance with them since almost a year ago where we help each other out since we keep regions/ports at each others backs.  Our clans will prob keep this alliance going after the patch/mergers.  They are almost all SEA players though so they have very odd times compared to the rest of the PvP2 players.