Game-Labs Forum

[BLACK] PVP2, HIT LIST

Koltes

In the light of the recent events BLACK clan position is:

BLACK will not tolerate another pirates attacking BLACK alts. We use them to provide for the entire pirate community, not just BLACK clan;

If you are a member of BLACK and your alt is attacked by another pirate you must PM that pirate with your main character who has the BLACK clan tag. Then tell that person in battle chat to check his PM and let them know who's your main character in BLACK is.

Even when the above steps are taken we understand that mistakes may still happen and will investigate each case separately. If a pirate who attacked and sunk BLACK's alt is clearly done that by mistake and came to realization after the battle we might not take this further than a warning, however at the very least we expect a public apology and full reimbursement of the value of goods lost.

When it was clear that the pirate who attacked BLACK's alt did that on purpose clearly knowing that he was attacking a pirate alt, more so when told and made aware of it and still proceeded with the attack those pirate considered breaking Pirate Code and instantly make it to BLACK's KOS List (Kill on Sight).

--------------------------

BLACK KOS LIST (always current):

* Pirate HYDRA clan
Reason: Waldron HYDRA's leader attacked BLACK's alt clearly knowing who he was attacking and even bragging about it in nation chat. Because he is the leader of his clan his entire clan is made to the KOS list as well. Our problem is directly with Waldron. No matter if he quits his own clan, he will remain on the KOS list. If other members of HYDRA will leave the clan all hostilities towards them will be stopped immediately. Evidential screenshots are available on request.

• Like 4

*OneEyedSnake

Reason: OneEyedSnake has perpetuated extreme aggravation within pirates. Under the circumstances of what we consider trolling, killing BLACK clan members, and supporting an anti pirate movement OneEyedSnake is to be targeted and killed on sight.

Current Bounty:

I even made it for you :lol:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I am kind of saddened i am not on this :wacko:

Cuase your not pirate and we can kill you any way when we catch you.   Though I don't agree with this post as we should keep this type of stuff in clan not aired out for every one to see.   I'm waiting on Pirate on Pirate too, but really leave the alts out of it and if you get sunk move on folks.   Not every one is going to see the same as others about protecting alts and such. If you got tagged and killed than you where doing something you shouldn't.  End of story.

• Like 1

*VincentVanZeeland

Reason: VincentVanZeeland has perpetuated extreme aggravation within pirates. Under the circumstances of killing BLACK clan members, and supporting an anti pirate movement VincentVanZeeland is to be targeted and killed on sight.

Current Bounty: 

He requested this

40 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Though I don't agree with this post as we should keep this type of stuff in clan not aired out for every one to see.

Agree. This seems like something that should have stayed in house and not widely publicized.

42 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Not every one is going to see the same as others about protecting alts and such. If you got tagged and killed than you where doing something you shouldn't.

100% agreed. There is a risk of using alts and you just have to accept the fact that not everyone in your respected faction will agree with the use of them or will have their own beliefs on how alts should be used. Frankly, I find alts as just venom if anything. Hurts new players joining a faction simply because the veterans and clan leaders are not sure if they can be trusted leaving these new guys that are suspected to be alts to have an increase incline to the uphill battle that is starting out in the game. 

I'll say these two things:

- If you wanted people to think you were the server bullies, you've helped support those views. Even if I disagree with them, BLACK just wants to PvP.

- Depending upon how this goes, it's not going to help your wish for a healthy server, these acts make players stop playing.

BLACK is known for their PvP prowess and ability to fight any odds professionally. I am hopefully a friend when saying that this is information you did not need to make public.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 7

On 3/3/2017 at 7:50 AM, Teutonic said:

- If you wanted people to think you were the server bullies, you've helped support those views. Even if I disagree with them, BLACK just wants to PvP.

- Depending upon how this goes, it's not going to help your wish for a healthy server, these acts make players stop playing.

BLACK is known for their PvP prowess and ability to fight any odds professionally. I am hopefully a friend when saying that this is information you did not need to make public.

Yah I'm in agreement and don't stand behind this.  I have no problem with a KOS list for the clan and keep it to TS/in game.  Specially when Pirate vs Pirate comes out.   But keep your dirty laundry in clan.  When I went Pirates UNKN didn't want to go BLACK cause we thought they where a bunch of stuck up pricks and there was a view we had of them from the out side.  Once I become pirate and started playing with them this wasn't the image we thought of them.  So I joined them when UNKN kinda died out cause the leader was to busy doing streams of no man sky than playing.   BLACK has a certain image and one of them I never thought of for them was being a Bully and that isn't an image I want of them.  This only fuels what other nations tells there players about our clan and it's image to them.

• Like 3

On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Teutonic said:

I agree completly

• Like 1

I will only reply once. If you need to talk about or express your opinions you need to do this on  TS.

On 04/03/2017 at 2:50 AM, Teutonic said:

This post IS a professional act. It is not bully, it is a statement to pirates of other clans that we will not tolerate attacks on our alts.

We never have and never will. When we had green on green we simply killed pirates KOS for doing that and some saw this as bully.

I understand that your friend was involved and that your real opinion of this is affected. This has been sorted and sorted peacefully. They made aware of our stand and told us they agree and will not to this again. Mistakes happen and we cool with that. We are not cool with pirates deliberately attacking out alts and then bragging on nation chat that they killed blacks alt.

As I said now this is official and statement is made and other pirates know about it. If you are in disagreement take it to TS.

P.S. there is nothing wrong about discussing alts. Most people have them. Devs stated that using them is allowed and cant be stopped. Unless alts are used to exploit ROE mechanics devs are good about it.

4 hours ago, Neverdead Ned said:

These kinda things never work as advertised.  I remember when the Dutch declared a certain Dutch player/alt be hunted down on sight in global..it not only looked dumb but made no difference.

They have worked and will work. We are not Dutch.

You just haven't yet been around long enough to witness pirates turn on pirates.

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah I'm in agreement and don't stand behind this.  I have no problem with a KOS list for the clan and keep it to TS/in game.  Specially when Pirate vs Pirate comes out.   But keep your dirty laundry in clan. When I went Pirates UNKN didn't want to go BLACK cause we thought they where a bunch of stuck up pricks and there was a view we had of them from the out side.  Once I become pirate and started playing with them this wasn't the image we thought of them.  So I joined them when UNKN kinda died out cause the leader was to busy doing streams of no man sky than playing.   BLACK has a certain image and one of them I never thought of for them was being a Bully and that isn't an image I want of them.  This only fuels what other nations tells there players about our clan and it's image to them.

We have heard this number of times from you that you are in disagreement. Repeating this 100th time will not make your point clearer. We your clan mates aware of your position.

I take this post as you are not talking to us but to others. You always have a choice to be with others too. This statement has nothing to do with nats. This is directed specifically to pirates outside BLACK.

Out of all people you should know that we have never acted as bully. You also know that we never tolerated mort rats attacking our alts and especially bragging on nation chat that they have killed BLACK alt. Statement made it official for them, but there is nothing new about it. As of other nations we never cared what they say. A). This is not their concern and does not target at them a single bit. Them attacking our alts is a legit business. B). Whatever we do they have long history showing their interpretation of our actions from worse intentions possible.

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

But keep your dirty laundry in clan

No offence but you need to do just that and STFU.

I remind you that being professional means never discuss things in public. There is TS for that purpose. Most things in BLACK such as where we going to go and who to attack decided by the entire clan. Sometimes we even vote. Once decided officers do the organisation and control the operation.

Other things like above is only decided by the leadership. But it is never an opinion of one and is not run as statement if leaders have not agreed to this prior.

I expect any BLACK members to stop posting here. If you need to talk more about it take this on TS. If you need to side with the opposition and let everyone know you are personally in disagreement you can always do that by joining them.

Edited by koltes

5 hours ago, koltes said:

I will only reply once. If you need to talk about or express your opinions you need to do this on  TS.

This post IS a professional act. It is not bully, it is a statement to pirates of other clans that we will not tolerate attacks on our alts.

We never have and never will. When we had green on green we simply killed pirates KOS for doing that and some saw this as bully.

I understand that your friend was involved and that your real opinion of this is affected. This has been sorted and sorted peacefully. They made aware of our stand and told us they agree and will not to this again. Mistakes happen and we cool with that. We are not cool with pirates deliberately attacking out alts and then bragging on nation chat that they killed blacks alt.

As I said now this is official and statement is made and other pirates know about it. If you are in disagreement take it to TS.

P.S. there is nothing wrong about discussing alts. Most people have them. Devs stated that using them is allowed and cant be stopped. Unless alts are used to exploit ROE mechanics devs are good about it.

They have worked and will work. We are not Dutch.

You just haven't yet been around long enough to witness pirates turn on pirates.

We have heard this number of times from you that you are in disagreement. Repeating this 100th time will not make your point clearer. We your clan mates aware of your position.

I take this post as you are not talking to us but to others. You always have a choice to be with others too. This statement has nothing to do with nats. This is directed specifically to pirates outside BLACK.

Out of all people you should know that we have never acted as bully. You also know that we never tolerated mort rats attacking our alts and especially bragging on nation chat that they have killed BLACK alt. Statement made it official for them, but there is nothing new about it. As of other nations we never cared what they say. A). This is not their concern and does not target at them a single bit. Them attacking our alts is a legit business. B). Whatever we do they have long history showing their interpretation of our actions from worse intentions possible.

No offence but you need to do just that and STFU.

I remind you that being professional means never discuss things in public. There is TS for that purpose. Most things in BLACK such as where we going to go and who to attack decided by the entire clan. Sometimes we even vote. Once decided officers do the organisation and control the operation.

Other things like above is only decided by the leadership. But it is never an opinion of one and is not run as statement if leaders have not agreed to this prior.

I expect any BLACK members to stop posting here. If you need to talk more about it take this on TS. If you need to side with the opposition and let everyone know you are personally in disagreement you can always do that by joining them.

Hating on your clan aside for disagreeing with you on a matter you made public, i still havent been added to your kill list. Can we do that please? I am really starting to get bummed. :mellow: Or edit this to say pirate on pirate kill list. I just want to be shot at, i also want to know what my bounty is at. 

8 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Hating on your clan aside for disagreeing with you on a matter you made public, i still havent been added to your kill list. Can we do that please? I am really starting to get bummed. :mellow: Or edit this to say pirate on pirate kill list. I just want to be shot at, i also want to know what my bounty is at. 

To be in our kill list, you have to have enough relevance. I don't think we give you that much importance really. Also if you want to be shot at, stop escaping more than half the port battles you're in...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

No Hate here Snake, just a dis-agreement, I prob shouldn't have replied openly about this and Koltes is right about bringing it up on TS (how it should have been done) , cool thing about BLACK is many of us core members have been together for quite awhile and even though we may not agree on some decisions or goals we get over it like it or not because bottom line we value the camaraderie we have all developed with each other.

Also just for giggles all GB/US/DUTCH are on our kill lists :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

To be in our kill list, you have to have enough relevance. I don't think we give you that much importance really. Also if you want to be shot at, stop escaping more than half the port battles you're in...

give me 2 port battles i have escaped from before the battle was over? 

7 hours ago, Mike the Mongel said:

No Hate here Snake, just a dis-agreement, I prob shouldn't have replied openly about this and Koltes is right about bringing it up on TS (how it should have been done) , cool thing about BLACK is many of us core members have been together for quite awhile and even though we may not agree on some decisions or goals we get over it like it or not because bottom line we value the camaraderie we have all developed with each other.

Also just for giggles all GB/US/DUTCH are on our kill lists :P

oh we are the same way, but we never openly disagree and tell each other to STFU in TS and especially not in the forums. 

• Like 1