Game-Labs Forum

the death of port battles

balz

10 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

Practice what you preach then instead of contradicting yourself in the same post. Sad person. 

No idea what you are talking. Im not native english speaker and i know im bad at it.

I understands what you wrote like this:

You want our side to do the first move right? If yes. Then it`s not going to happen. We`r interested in health of the game, but we`ll not bow ourselves because you say so.

You are the ones with a problem here. Not us. Some show will to change it. Then we can start talking.

1 minute ago, Kloothommel said:

Seems you will face a server with no opponents. Start asking us to stay please :)

Dont worry about us. We`ll prevail. And i bet game will be a lot more healthy without toxicity of poor victims the almighty danes.

Sayonara and dont let the doors hit you on the way out!

tenor.gif

Just now, Leku said:

Dont worry about us. We`ll prevail. And i bet game will be a lot more healthy without toxicity of poor victims the almighty danes.

Sayonara and dont let the doors hit you on the way out!

In a few months you will be crying at the devs for this will be PVP1 if youguys don't start thinking on how you can keep your opponents interested in this game:

SI6bs.jpg

• Like 1

In a few months you will be crying at the devs for this will be PVP1 if youguys don't start thinking on how you can keep your opponents interested in this game:

SI6bs.jpg

You are so mad because you cant get attention.

Compared to you we actually think how to deal with it and dont piss/cut off part of community. We`r not selfish. You act childish and refuse usage of basics tools, because you say you dont trust people. And that it`ll not solve problem but only band aid it. Well your choice. Now please, leave game and let us deal with it the normal way.

Danes wD719.gif

2 minutes ago, Leku said:

You are so mad because you cant get attention.

Compared to you we actually think how to deal with it and dont piss/cut off part of community. We`r not selfish. You act childish and refuse usage of basics tools, because you say you dont trust people. And that it`ll not solve problem but only band aid it. Well your choice. Now please, leave game and let us deal with it the normal way.

Not selfish yet cheers about nightly portflips.

Not selfish yet refuse to acknowledge the issues others might have with the curent state of the game.

Sure. Try harder please.

6 hours ago, balz said:

"I feel that being negative about exploits until fixed is no good,"

The exploiter Nation would 100% say this, you didn't lose dura/ship to an exploit that was used to a gross advantage to the opponent. Lets cut to the chase NO DANE has a leg to stand on when it comes to exploits. Lets get back to the real issue of Euro's crying about night flips?

1 minute ago, saintjacktar said:

The exploiter Nation would 100% say this, you didn't lose dura/ship to an exploit that was used to a gross advantage to the opponent. Lets cut to the chase NO DANE has a leg to stand on when it comes to exploits. Lets get back to the real issue of Euro's crying about night flips?

Then ask is to stay and play the game. Give us some fun time in this game. All i see is US and in your case AUS players crying their balls off because the EU's won't play along with them. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have fun getting up at night. So I won't play.

Not selfish yet cheers about nightly portflips.

Not selfish yet refuse to acknowledge the issues others might have with the curent state of the game.

Sure. Try harder please.

I would honest be happy to see the Danes go anyway, sure they're good PvPers and good at RvR but in terms of the community their demeanour, actions and commentary are absolute trash. So ill refer to my previous comment " Dont let your arse hit the door on the way out"

• Like 3

Just now, saintjacktar said:

Lets get back to the real issue of Euro's crying about night flips?

Unlike if we were like the US, because then we'd be crying about how the Vega attack is "against the spirit of the summit" or somesuch right now. ;)

Just now, saintjacktar said:

I would honest be happy to see the Danes go anyway, sure they're good PvPers and good at RvR but in terms of the community their demeanour, actions and commentary are absolute trash. So ill refer to my previous comment " Dont let your arse hit the door on the way out"

So again you are activly trying to get your opponents to quit. Great stuff, real healthy for the game. 

Well, I have news for you:

Q1l5SzZ.jpg

1 minute ago, Aegir said:

Unlike if we were like the US, because then we'd be crying about how the Vega attack is "against the spirit of the summit" or somesuch right now. ;)

Don't forget the increase in hostility at Ponce.

Edited by Kloothommel

3 minutes ago, Leku said:

Yeah we cheers. You know why? Because we hate you. Yes we do. Because you act like douches, and dont care about consequences even when we write it clearly that it`s hurting playerbase and game. You still refuse to accept it and abuse things because it suits you. Because all you care is balanced 25v25. Rest doesnt matter. For you there is no need of OW etc.
Thats why we dont give a shit about you and your bunch of whiners, abusers and toxic players leaving this game. I`ll gladly watch you leaving and preferably leave forums too. Besides constans whining about same thing you bring nothing new.

We acknowledge the issue. But you on the other hand dramatizes the problem which actually you provoked and started. If you would do something like that as my employee i would laugh at you and then like we say in poland - noga, dupa, brama!

Byeeeeeeee o/

And so you once again prove that for you it's not about testing a game or even playing a game. It's way too personal for you. Seek help.

Edited by Kloothommel

2 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

And so you once again prove that for you it's not about testing a game or even playing a game. It's way too personal for you. Seek help.

you can hide behind the "testing" thing all you want, but at the end of the day no other nation found that 1st rate into 4th rate PB bug because no other nation was trying to get a 1st rate into a 4th rate battle to begin with. You actively exploit bugs to your benefit, not acknowledge/report and then leave them and that is why your nation has no diplo and is so lowly regarded (even among your allies so I hear)

The Daines are missing the trick here I feel! 

What did the British do when simular happened to them! They went over to the black.

What did going black gives those British players?! They went on a rampage! They started enjoying pvp again, stopped caring about rvr. Got tighter as a core!

On a side note can anyone please show a Danish battle where they attacked Durring prime time British? Used no exploits or bugs? With a fair and ballance teams!!! As that's what they are Demanding they are given now!

6 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

you can hide behind the "testing" thing all you want, but at the end of the day no other nation found that 1st rate into 4th rate PB bug because no other nation was trying to get a 1st rate into a 4th rate battle to begin with. You actively exploit bugs to your benefit, not acknowledge/report and then leave them and that is why your nation has no diplo and is so lowly regarded (even among your allies so I hear)

tLjPaqO.jpg

Why can't you grasp this concept?

2 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

tLjPaqO.jpg

Why can't you grasp this concept?

Oh you must not have read the Note: "If you are not excited to play the game in its current state" ( that includes 24/7 server), Oh and where does it say disadventagious exploited mechanics due to testing? I havent got my glasses on must of missed it.

10 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

Oh you must not have read the Note: "If you are not excited to play the game in its current state" ( that includes 24/7 server), Oh and where does it say disadventagious exploited mechanics due to testing? I havent got my glasses on must of missed it.

Yes, That's why we stopped playing RVR. We wait for the fix.

13 minutes ago, Leku said:

null

Sorry im not the one that stays wake up till 4-5am to play for pixels and then whine on forums about it hahaha.

You are so hilarious.

And now you show screen with early access alpha and tells me i dont get grasp what it means.

tumblr_inline_njmsxlkEDM1s6dq3v.gif

Glad you noticed. because we don't have a nation of chauvinists covering our ass. Hence we stop providing fun in-game for them in the middle of the night.

Edited by Kloothommel

24 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

Yes, That's why we stopped playing RVR. We wait for the fix.

Single Player/Coop mode ? Hahaha XD Didn't know the Devs were working on that? Thats the only way I see you'll get what you want with a global game (with a max pop of 500) . I mean the only semi decent compromise i've heard is lock PB's to weekends. But that still means you got to get up hmmmm tricky.....

P.S- Still seems to be alot of Danes on for a nation thats "rage quitting"

Edited by saintjacktar

I can't wait to watch the fire works and celebrations when the Danish empire falls under Americas boot.

Congratulations DN, you will be famous as the first nation on pvp1 to be conquered. I wonder how the test of your defeat will shape the future development of the game!

Edited by monk33y

6 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I can't wait to watch the fire works and celebrations when the Danish empire falls under Americas boot.

Congratulations DN, you will be famous as the first nation on pvp1 to be conquered. I wonder how the test of your defeat will shape the future development of the game!

I hope decent port timers or even split servers! Or just empty servers. I will check users online later tonight.