Game-Labs Forum

the death of port battles

balz

Or maybe, this day, we can find a way to fight TOGETHER at a suitable date/hour?

I mean, like a rendez-vous, when US players want to attack the EU players (or vice versa), they prevent them, and act like gentlemen to find a good PB 25 versus 25. I'm pretty sure, the DA/SV/FR/ES faction can find 25/35 players to fight during the "night" if we talk before. And I think, its not a problem for the US/EN/NL neither.

PB are at the moment planned 2 days in advance, so its not a big deal to find an arrangement. Let the braves talks in PB or screen, with guns and naval tactics. Not in some topics with hate and sad words. Agressivity is good between two ennemies faction, but what I see here, is not very healthy, for the game or yourself.

Edited by Guillaume Longueheuse
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Guillaume Longueheuse said:

Or maybe, this day, we can find a way to fight TOGETHER at a suitable date/hour?

I mean, like a rendez-vous, when US players want to attack the EU players (or vice versa), they prevent them, and act like gentlemen to find a good PB 25 versus 25. I'm pretty sure, the DA/SV/FR/ES faction can find 25/35 players to fight during the "night" if we talk before. And I think, its not a problem for the US/EN/NL neither.

PB are at the moment planned 2 days in advance, so its not a big deal to find an arrangement. Let the braves talks in PB or screen, with guns and naval tactics. Not in some topics with hate and sad words. Agressivity is good between two ennemies faction, but what I see here, is not very healthy, for the game or yourself.

You not what the difference is. The US-BRI-DUT alliance is a truly global alliance Australians- Yankees- Nederlanders and Brits (with a sprinkling with other EU) compared to a predominantly Russian & EU alliance of the DA-SV-FR-ES. Perhaps instead of pouring cancerous poison in the forums, or whining to the devs like little girls, perhaps maybe attempt to recruit non Euro's to your alliance. You're in a global game get used to it!

Edited by saintjacktar

1 hour ago, azu said:

paint it all green then this is your chance to get back at us and punish the scumback danish nation that dared to challenge the might of the US nation =)

It wasn't so long ago that the United States nation on PvP1 server was the little runt in the game. We couldn't field a 25 ship 1st rate PB fleet. We had to let our British and Dutch allies fight our 1st rate PBs. We seemed to be overly dependent on our Dutch and British allies.  We couldn't even prevent the daily Swedish and  SORRY swarms that hung outside our capital Charleston harassing our traders and new players trying to rank up. Yes, we were in rebuilding mode after being twice beaten down to our capital by the pirates.

It has taken a while, rebuilding our numbers, trying to raise morale in a demoralized nation, trying to organize a disorganized nation, trying to get new players trained/ranked up, and to get new  (and existing) clans involved in a national effort.

Azu, thank you for acknowledging "the might of the US nation". I don't think that we are there yet. We don't have the sort of elite 25 ship 1st rate fleet such as the Danes had for months. But we are scrappy.  We are trying to get there. And thanks to a lot of hard work, and to the assistance of our ever steadfast British and Dutch allies, we were able to pull off something (winning 2 PBs at Savannah and Santo Domingo against the Danes) that most never thought could happen (hell, I was surprised).

i don't want to see any nation beaten down to its capital. I've lived through that twice in this game. The US nation simply wants to be able to have content during times that it's player base can participate in. We are still not there as most North American players in the Mountain and Pacific time Zones do not get home in time to be able to participate in port battles on weekdays. 

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 2

To respond to this "the game needs a radical changes" bullocks.

How many changes have we already to to stop the Daines exploiting broken game mechanics!

War suppliers -check

Logging in on the crosses -check

Attacking usa at 3am - nothing!

Attacking the USA on Bullshit non aggression xmas- nothing!

Attacking the USA when they fell out of broken alliance system - nothing!

Being attacked at 3am by the Americans - GIVE US AN UPDATE NOW!  It's not fair!! 

What I don't understand why didn't Danish allies defend their port? Oh yeah that's right you claim no-one was online just 300 Americans!!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, monk33y said:

To respond to this "the game needs a radical changes" bullocks.

How many changes have we already to to stop the Daines exploiting broken game mechanics!

War suppliers -check

Logging in on the crosses -check

Attacking usa at 3am - nothing!

Attacking the USA on Bullshit non aggression xmas- nothing!

Attacking the USA when they fell out of broken alliance system - nothing!

Being attacked at 3am by the Americans - GIVE US AN UPDATE NOW!  It's not fair!! 

What I don't understand why didn't Danish allies defend their port? Oh yeah that's right you claim no-one was online just 300 Americans!!

Stop a bit said dane use exploit all nation do i can said for exemple Liquicity with his alts for tp the GB nation fast you think it's better maybe or the SORRY that used alt for find isolated british player for gank them for exemple so stop a bit with this.

6 minutes ago, Delafair said:

Stop a bit said dane use exploit all nation do i can said for exemple Liquicity with his alts for tp the GB nation fast you think it's better maybe or the SORRY that used alt for find isolated british player for gank them for exemple so stop a bit with this.

You really wanna compare TP exploits to let say bringing a 1st Rate into a 4th Rate Battle, GTFO ! and not to mention you wanna lower yourselves to the comparative actions of SORRY hahaha XD

Edited by saintjacktar
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

You not what the difference is. The US-BRI-DUT alliance is a truly global alliance Australians- Yankees- Nederlanders and Brits (with a sprinkling with other EU) compared to a predominantly Russian & EU alliance of the DA-SV-FR-ES. Perhaps instead of pouring cancerous poison in the forums, or whining to the devs like little girls, perhaps maybe attempt to recruit non Euro's to your alliance. You're in a global game get used to it!

I totally understand the difference, I'm not "pouring cancerous poison in the forums" or "whining to the devs like little girls" (hard choice of words!).

I try to give some solution, and for example, we've got some Québécois in French nation, that's why I think, if we talk likes gentlemen and organize a little, we can provide some good fight in PB 25vs25 whatever the hour.

And also, try to be less agressive when you talk to someone, its not very pleasant to read.

• Like 1

Its not that simple Saintjacktar ... we try to open our doors to some other nation, but its very hard to keep a good core of players at hours where regular one dont play.

Also, in French nation, its also hard to keep english speakers only! We make some effort, but its easier for those players to go in English or US nation.

We can make some concession, but again, to fix the nightflip problem for now, we need to work together, not bring back old grief in some useless battle words.

• Like 2

Yes I'm an ex pirate and proud member of both toxic land sorry! 

As sorry we used to camp British, Dutch, Danish,  American, French, sweed Capitals day after day for endless hours! Your point being! 

Until the latest actions by the Americans iv changed my attitude towards them from " f#ckwit useless" to "welcome to the family boys"  

I'd now be happy to screen for the noisy American cousins. 

Unless I'm also mistaken what stops Danish allies all attacking us,gb,vp ports at same time window??? 

You could even use your old 3am attack tricks! War suppliers and logging in!!

27 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Again you are missing the point.  

Let me leave this for you.  EVE online has ONE server, and they have no problem with an economy or PVP because they attracted over 100k players to the game and have more than 25k online at any given time.  

Again: This is not EVE.

Edited by Kloothommel

28 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

You really wanna compare TP exploits to let say bringing a 1st Rate into a 4th Rate Battle, GTFO ! and not to mention you wanna lower yourselves to the comparative actions of SORRY hahaha XD

And it's a good thing we discovered that bug by accident. Otherwise it wouldn't have been found! Thank god for testing.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, D4mi4n said:

if danes do something like a bug abuse than we dont whine and usa do 2 night flips and the hole danes nation are whining so if you dont like it stop than doing the same thing!

Dear, dear D4mi4n...

Howmany chatbans have you had for flaming and ranting in global at this point?

And how is that stash of Ausez supplies you took going for you?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

Also we never used alt for tag lone brits LOL.      We usually camped kpr and faced the odds   

Edited by Lord Vicious