Game-Labs Forum

Give every player from every nation a free port in a high volume area to increase national contact.

I was thinking that perhaps to reduce sailing times that their should be a high volume area where each nation has a permanent uncapturable port that every person in a nation has for free. Thus apart from the capital everybody has a second port just for PVP action. Allowing short travel times and quick battles? Perhaps this area has a permanent battle that is always going in the centre of the area to join. A perpetual battle of nations. So essentially you login and sail to the furball to have at it if you feel like some quick action.

Because now if you rarely login, by the time you do you have to spend time moving to ports closer to the front line and then finding where the enemy actually stays. 

• Like 1

well the answer could be you can buy unlimited ports

anywhere you like

its funny how restricted your own merchant spirit is controlled by a ghost

in that case you can find your enemies fast enough

Move rookie area to pacific.  It is a blight.  Makes my map look ugly.  

Increase the amount of port to operate out of.  So many free ports.  So many national ports.   Or a mix based on if you can are a crafter trader or a warrior. 

20 ports seem to be too many to me.  I would recommend. 12.  12 seems to be enough.