Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix 2 for patch 9.97

admin

Hello Captains. Hotfix was deployed today

1. Signaling perk now works better and should work as intended
  2. Boarding disabled in PVE events (temporarily). New challenges will be added in the next patch
  3. Deep/Shallow PVP events now alternate properly 
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, admin said:

2. Boarding disabled in PVE events (temporarily). New challenges will be added in the next patch
  3. Deep/Shallow PVP events now alternate properly 

tomorrow(friday) there will be another hotfix?

3 hours ago, admin said:

2. Boarding disabled in PVE events (temporarily). New challenges will be added in the next patch Does this mean no boarding for the timed event? No more 4 minute times to beat??
  3. Deep/Shallow PVP events now alternate properly Nice ty, cuz ppl were getting tired of all the shallows

5 hours ago, Pelennor said:

Lol, I was raging because I wasn't able to board in my event, now I understand why :D Good decision.

Don't feel bad I was about to F11 the crap out of the game just now been trying to board for like 5 mins.  I think some folks got the boarding down way fast and it's not exactly fair cause not every one can get gold board modes these days.   They really need to work on that part since you can't make Marines and Boarding parties and any of the Handbooks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spawnie said:

According to russian forum there will be another hotfix tomorrow so we get assist in Event and no more random stupid Ship upgrades like fir frig with BS and Planking

It's a free ship.  Live with the random.  It's a free 5 dura ship.  Which is more than many of us have right now. We have no one in PvP2 Pirates that can make H Rattlers so I'm happy with the 4-5 I have gotten from the events even though two of them had totally retarded combos.  I gave those to some lowbie to use. If it sinks it's not a lost to either of us. 

I swear you guys will bitch about every thing.   You don't have to do the event and you don't have to get free stuff.  With that I actually gotten two ships exactly how I would of wanted them built so it's all in the RNG.  Which normally hates me for some odd reason.  

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, admin said:
5 minutes ago, Sir Texas SIr said:

It's a free ship.  Live with the random.  It's a free 5 dura ship.  Which is more than many of us have right now. We have no one in PvP2 Pirates that can make H Rattlers so I'm happy with the 4-5 I have gotten from the events even though two of them had totally retarded combos.  I gave those to some lowbie to use. If it sinks it's not a lost to either of us. 

I swear you guys will bitch about every thing.   You don't have to do the event and you don't have to get free stuff.  With that I actually gotten two ships exactly how I would of wanted them built so it's all in the RNG.  Which normally hates me for some odd reason.  

Im not bitching around,  i never did it.  just said what questions i read in russian forum,  btw. I cant join the events right now,  have no room for more ships, ships i need or want i cap,  im a pirate, its my Job 

Just now, Spawnie said:

Yah but folks are bitching about the stats on the ship all over the place.   Remember never trust what some player saids until you see it directly from an Admin.  There is so much mis info that goes around this game a lot of times.   

Funny thing is buddy didn't want to make one so he bought one in a store or capped on and actually placed on the leader board with just a common crappy ship so yah mods don't mean every thing when you got skill.  

1 hour ago, Sir Texas SIr said:

Don't feel bad I was about to F11 the crap out of the game just now been trying to board for like 5 mins.  I think some folks got the boarding down way fast and it's not exactly fair cause not every one can get gold board modes these days.   They really need to work on that part since you can't make Marines and Boarding parties and any of the Handbooks.

Lol yea pelennor and his sub 4 minute boarding ability hahaha 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Lol yea pelennor and his sub 4 minute boarding ability hahaha 

lol him and the guys on PvP1 ruined it for us.  Dang and will these idiots sink.  Got 14 leaks in one so I turned on the other and he sank finally as I was finishing off the other.  I think I have the worse luck with the time one.  They keep doing circles into the wind and opposite direction from me over and over. 

1 hour ago, Sir Texas SIr said:

lol him and the guys on PvP1 ruined it for us.  Dang and will these idiots sink.  Got 14 leaks in one so I turned on the other and he sank finally as I was finishing off the other.  I think I have the worse luck with the time one.  They keep doing circles into the wind and opposite direction from me over and over. 

Ya the 2 brigs M&Cs stop and make u-turns on a dime, and seem to always be able to time hiding their waterline. I wish I had the skills of a NPC M&C :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, van der Decken said:

OOOhhhh Devs, please make the prize ships have a dev signature. Would be great to see some sort of acknowledgement that we won the ship. And make the shallow PvP event prizes reflect shallow ships and the deep reflect deep. Woot!

That would be cool instead of just listing no name. I mean we can guess which one are prize ships but that would be cool to say I have a DEV built ship lol

The only problem with the shallow waters only having shallow prize is there is only one shallow water prize.  They need to get that one US ship that is like the privateer with for guns in game.  That would be a cool little prize.  I all ways wonder why the hell the privateer doesn't have for guns or even aft as the model shows gun ports for it.  Some one once said it would be op, but that little thing is so fragile.

• Like 2