Game-Labs Forum

Saving British Fleet From Lord Vicious and Soorry in My Gunboat

MajorGosnell

Saving British Fleet From Lord Vicious and Sorry in My Gunboat 

A small English fleet,found themselves cut off from KPR by 20 members of Sorry.As the pirates hurtled towards the scattered and outgunned English ,i decided to charge the pirate scum in my gunboat,successfully dragging all 20 of them into battle,at the loss of only 1 of our victorys who got dragged in.

The rest of the British fleet made it home.
For England Lads

P.s Sorry for the poor audio.

Edited by MajorGosnell
  • Like 1

6 vic 1 santi 1 buc +4-5 frigs   "in their opinion" could not take the fight vs 9 bellonas a buc and 3-4 frigs.        So better leave behind a first and RUN and call it a success    you got as many first/2d as we got bellonas, so you where outgunning us LOL , the fear to face us is huge,  this mentality is shameful tbh.

ok thx.. gg   all he did was sacrifice the vic lol    

the level of incompetence is soo high that he is happy that he fucked his friend lol 

lets analize the 2 fleets k ? That will show clearly your looser mentality regards fight us unless you have 35-40 firsts.  You run from any possible equal fight becouse you not confident about your skill/coordination, and more you run like this worst will be

If i was your fleet i would have take the fight load charged shot and istantly kill our buc and 1-2 bellonas then game over, the amount of firepower+hp  would have done the rest

Meanwhile today 5 brits of a clan (that for moment i cant tell since they moving stuff) joined our ts3 and are changing nation for join sorry, BORED and Ashamed to playng with ppl who leave the others to die in total disorganization and more will come  if you keep playng in this shaming way.

BRITAIN:

6x Victory   1296 dps x6 =  7778 lb 

1x Santissima 1491 lb

1x Bucentaure  1100 dps

4-5 various frigs (conny surprise etc) let say another  1k combined

TOTAL = 11376 lb of firepower

BR =  ROUGHLY 7700-8000

SORRY/PIRATES

9x Bellona   865x9 =  7786 lb

1 Bucentaure 1100 lb

1x Agamennon = 600 lb + -

1 trinco 

1 bellepoule                    lets say all frigs combined 1k 

1 renomee

1 surprise

TOTAL:  10485

BR=  6500/6700 

could have been a good fight, but no you run  leaving  a vic behind and even calling it a success.. you really are strange ppl, i would quit my nation and clan  if i would have been the guy who got sacrified.  so the other sheeps could run from a  fight where you outgunned and out Br us

also since you have been recorded the thing can you post the moment i manual sail for capsize you, it was good :P

• Like 2

Well lets see your belonas would have hugged the larger ships rendering the british ships top 2 decks inefective.

you also have the manuevarability,it wasnt an equal fight,to say it was is delusional at best.

Simple fact of the matter is that you failed to successfully ambush the british fleet,

Yes we lost a vic,where as we may have lost 6 times that had i not engaged you.

Well lets see your belonas would have hugged the larger ships rendering the british ships top 2 decks inefective.

you also have the manuevarability,it wasnt an equal fight,to say it was is delusional at best.

Simple fact of the matter is that you failed to successfully ambush the british fleet,

Yes we lost a vic,where as we may have lost 6 times that had i not engaged you.

excuse after excuse also totally wrong.

Jeez how bad you are? You dont  even know the basics of the game all your sentence are purely made up and show  a total ignorance.of the game mechanics.

1) bellonas are soo tall that they cant  avoid to not be be shooted by top2 decks,   of a santi/vic

2) top 2 decks are soo small that cant cause damage on liveoak  stifness buildstrenght bellonas anyway even at short range      so even if the first  thing was thrue (is not) i would not have been mattered meanwhile your 42 would have melt our bellona at that distance

3) manouvrability vs larger amount of cannon = you could destroy our sails faster then us,

4) and since almost all your ships have 42lb you could demast us much easyer. at longer distance

5) Your more concentrated dps would have been able to kill our buc /bellonas much faster then our could have killed one of your firstrates,     making you overtime gain even more dps advantage since having less ships  make much easyer to taget focusing, and all of this, withouth taking into accountancy our issue to pen you with 32, while you pen us with 42 at bigger distance. Making you defacto dictate the distance of the engagement nullifyng our manouvrability , a smart commander would have put us outside our 32lb pen range while your 42 would still damage us.

and i can go on and on, showing how you got all advantage possible, but you scared to fight us :) on equal terms  Keep running and feeding us vic thx    again if i was your fleet i would have been melted your bellona fleet away withouth thinking , your fear and this looser mentality is your worst enemy  you should be ashamed of  it instead cheastbeat around how a superior fleet sacrified a vic for run from some bellonas.

The issue is that the bellona are to tall and long for avoid at hugging distance to not  be shooted by a vic/santi it simply not work, you need at list a conny-inger (but they take too dmg also from at list 3 decks) only frigs like bellepoule can hug and even avoid to be hit by 42.

depression.jpg

i think its safe to say that someone might be a little salty,we all know that whats theoretically posible and what actually happens are 2 entirely diferent things.

What definately happened was that your ambush failed,why because of a gunboat.With all your tactics,skill,indept theoretical knowledge ,you failed because of one mad bastard and his gunboat.Accept it,learn from it.

Also your assuming all those british ships were part of our group,some were passersby.

Edited by MajorGosnell

Jesus Christ Vicious, who gives a damn. The level of effort in these posts are getting outright shocking.

Tryng to make them understand how play like that is LOL from an experienced point of view.   Not an effort when you know the things :)

i think its safe to say that someone might be a little salty,we all know that whats theoretically posible and what actually happens are 2 entirely diferent things.

What definately happened was that your ambush failed,why because of a gunboat.With all your tactics,skill,indept theoretical knowledge ,you failed because of one mad bastard and his gunboat.Accept it,learn from it.

Ambush?  we didnt know anything about your fleet lol  we where there since 30min lol, in front of krp channel ganking around some bucs etc circling around your intel must be horrible,nobody told you we where there? lol     we spotted a vic and we runned towards it for then find out the rest.

if you think that gift us a vic, and run from a fight you could potentially win is an accomplishment, congratulations keep going like that have fun LOL

our intel might be,but even then we still evaded you.

And pray what did you do after that,you ganked an afk buc at morant,how brave,how truly skilled you are.

if evade us for you is an accomplishment. ok. have fun  "avoiding us"    around your capital.     you must be proud, now go hide thx

ps: the vic was a nice 5-3 perfect

if you dont understand the value of picking your battlegrounds perhaps Sorry needs a new leader,though perhaps not alan,i hear he likes to jump ship.

oh man keep playng like that and you will not believe how many will be"jumping" ship leaving you and your gunboat to feed us vics      , plz continue and keep making threads about it. 

The issue is that the bellona are to tall and long for avoid at hugging distance to not  be shooted by a vic/santi it simply not work, you need at list a conny-inger (but they take too dmg also from at list 3 decks) only frigs like bellepoule can hug and even avoid to be hit by 42.

depression.jpg

I interpret this post to mean that there is a video out there of someone capping Vicious' SoL in a cutter.

I can't wait to see it.

• Like 2

gave a pirats a free 1st rate and than proceded to create a forum topic about it... what do not fit here?

Come now Manuva you know the forums are not a place for sense, here we indulge in our base need to slam keys and shout at each other.  Also a healthy dose of propaganda, hilarious nationalism, and personal attacks.  Naval Action Forums > Soap operas XD 

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H
  • Like 4