Game-Labs Forum

Saving British Fleet From Lord Vicious and Soorry in My Gunboat

MajorGosnell

That will show clearly your looser mentality

Sorry Vicious, that it do this by quoting you, because the following fact is about much more players than just you...

Everyone who spend that much effort in Forums to point out and underline "HOW GREAT" he by himself, his Clan, his Nation is...  shows clearly his "looser mentality"

If someone needs "this" for identify himself as a "great" person (in what way ever" something is realy wrong in his real life.

I dont say that to harm or blame anyone... I am just pointing at a fact.

Anyway... allways when I meet SORRY Guys in a fight I have big fun because most time it is a good fight no matter who wins... and I respect SORRY for bringing bigger fleets in front of KPR chalanging us (Brits) and give us a good retreat fight instead of running on all costs when outgunned. 

So... to talk to you Vicious... you dont need all the postings here...  they make you smaller than you are !

Have a nice evening Gents ;)

It's called alliances. 

Educate yourself on the idea.

And stop making an absolute fool of yourself.

alliance means be equal, they bark you run.       Cant recall swedish defending any danish port, i remember many danish in plymouth, or even swedish port around haiti even when swedish gave up.     One way relationship your, you serve they lead.   But sweden is weak now, a week for organize this and best they got was 17 first and 2 mortar brig? LOL  a bit poor for a nation if you consider my clan alone field 20-23 first.

Vicious BR Means nothing when your swamped by smaller ships,a case in point https://youtu.be/tQcxpPo6Aj8 you know damn well your clan of cowards wouldnt have tried to fight if it was a fair fight.So stop pretending we had an advantage,accept  the fact that we blocked you from destroying far more ships.

Edited by MajorGosnell
  • Like 1

Vicious BR Means nothing when your swamped by smaller ships,a case in point https://youtu.be/tQcxpPo6Aj8 you know damn well your clan of cowards wouldnt have tried to fight if it was a fair fight.So stop pretending we had an advantage,accept  the fact that we blocked you from destroying far more ships.

if you think that 7 first and 1 buc cant kill 9 bellonas,   i am SORRY for you , you not had a clear advantage was  a very even fight, if you accepted it.  But you dont.  You only accept fight when you can master (in 2h+) 30+ firstrates,     every even battle you lose soo badly that half of your    ppl during that kind of engagements  just stay away shooting from maximum distance leaving the slowest guy to be killed, for then leave 

Vicious, you forget to mention that the entire british side in that shot is all 4th rates and in a port battle. We was coming off of the capture of st anne and risked a shot right after at your port as people had ot log off and go bed or w/e, at least 10+ had to leave. We never had time to really organise and get our heavys in. We had already known that we would lose the PB if pirates responded in force, but it was a risk we were willing to take and it didnt pay off. We gave you a hell of a ride and capped a vic on our way down, i cant speak for the others but i know i only left after taking multiple broadsides from multiple victorys after giving all i could, and even then i hung out firing long shots just to support even though my ship was filling up. I only clicked leave battle because there was clearly nothing more to be done, my ship had given a pounding right in the heart of the fight and had taken a huge punch in return, theres only so much a essex can do when 5 vics make a pass in one go.

Your organisation skills are admirable, but you cant claim overwhelming victory here, just a well planned and timed attack which netted your side much readys. I personally would never leave a fight if i can see a win still in sight, id go down to the bottom if i knew in the end id do serious damage or take you with me, or if one vs one in an honourable engagement. Certainly didnt see SORRY tags and think games over thats for sure, id give your guys a honourable fight any day even if it meant a loss for me as thats the type of person i am.

2 cents from a brit player.

I was there, I rammed Vicious in my frigate and tried to hold him back while our small fleet escaped.

It was a great tactical battle better than all this pvp on here!

To be honest I applaud the Sorry clan for bringing the fight to Jamaica.

All the fights I have had with them have been a blast.

Edited by Blue Tooth
  • Like 2

Vicious, you forget to mention that the entire british side in that shot is all 4th rates and in a port battle. We was coming off of the capture of st anne and risked a shot right after at your port as people had ot log off and go bed or w/e, at least 10+ had to leave. We never had time to really organise and get our heavys in. We had already known that we would lose the PB if pirates responded in force, but it was a risk we were willing to take and it didnt pay off. We gave you a hell of a ride and capped a vic on our way down, i cant speak for the others but i know i only left after taking multiple broadsides from multiple victorys after giving all i could, and even then i hung out firing long shots just to support even though my ship was filling up. I only clicked leave battle because there was clearly nothing more to be done, my ship had given a pounding right in the heart of the fight and had taken a huge punch in return, theres only so much a essex can do when 5 vics make a pass in one go.

Your organisation skills are admirable, but you cant claim overwhelming victory here, just a well planned and timed attack which netted your side much readys. I personally would never leave a fight if i can see a win still in sight, id go down to the bottom if i knew in the end id do serious damage or take you with me, or if one vs one in an honourable engagement. Certainly didnt see SORRY tags and think games over thats for sure, id give your guys a honourable fight any day even if it meant a loss for me as thats the type of person i am.

Did you use an exploit to leave battle while taking on water ?

Dont worry you tryed yesterday with 25 firsts vs 20 of us and lost again.       (we got ppl unable to join cause battle timer got bugged)

1 clan vs  a nation.  We still hold it.    and more and more brits players are joining Us thats tells a lot.        Cant recall any other clan in NA doing the same we did in Carslile and now Port Antonio vs the biggest nation in game, And always in Jamaica your homebase.       (btw  the only clans who help us are CODE GAF and RATS )

• Like 1

Well you did do well in the port ant fight, shame we took portillo off you though while you was busy there. If we brits organised better, we would have given you a more solid pounding.

off you? you confusing a clan with the pirates,  we are in port antonio, we not give a damn about portillo, there is nothing there.

Let me make you understand how this clan work ok ?

We not here for expanding pirate nation territory or defending it, we are here becouse we enforce you to fight us, and becouse we are 5 min away from pvp around your capital. We dont give a damn about pirate ports if they dont bring us daily content. We do what is best for us as a clan, and if happens that this empower the pirates like when we expanded the pirate territory by demolishing the usa, fine, but if dont, we cant care less. We are pirates  no a nation so we are not bound to hold the hands of the other pirates. This clan is rich enought for not depending from pirate territory/ownership. So we focus only on have fun and pvp.

off you? you confusing a clan with the pirates,  we are in port antonio, we not give a damn about portillo, there is nothing there.

Let me make you understand how this clan work ok ?

We not here for expanding pirate nation territory or defending it, we are here becouse we enforce you to fight us, and becouse we are 5 min away from pvp around your capital. We dont give a damn about pirate ports if they dont bring us daily content. We do what is best for us as a clan, and if happens that this empower the pirates like when we expanded the pirate territory by demolishing the usa, fine, but if dont, we cant care less. We are pirates  no a nation so we are not bound to hold the hands of the other pirates. This clan is rich enought for not depending from pirate territory/ownership. So we focus only on have fun and pvp.

In that case i am totally with you and have to say you have succeeded. I have seen and engaged multiple small pirate gankers around KPR and jamaica and its dam fun since you took antonio, dont have to travel far for the fight either. It seems however thanks to your notorious attitude vicious that you have effectively become a spokesperson for the pirate nation whether you wanted it or not.

I enjoy the pvp behind the scenes and the noise you sorry lot make when you come in force is fun as hell. Keep it up sorry, much glory for either side to be won.

In that case i am totally with you and have to say you have suceeded. I have seen and engaged multiple small pirate gankers around KPR and jamaica and its dam fun, dont have to travel far for the fight either. It seems however thanks to your notorious attitude vicious that you have effectively become a spokesperson for the pirate nation whether you wanted it or not.

As long both sides have fun do pvp , is content for both side, i like creating content for both my clan and the community, afterall  whats better then a villain pirate overlord? :P  i do my part you do your for the king and country, and we all happy even if there is only 600 ppl online.   I think  SORRY and Brits are having more fun then the rest of the server, ppl wait for content  i prefer create it myself. 

• Like 1