Game-Labs Forum

How to Lose A 2nd Rate By Being Stupid

The sheer idiocy is embarassing.

After chasing a small force of Spaniards,we were surprised to see another group of them join the battle outnumbering and outgunning our British fleet.
Then I relised I had not replenished my crew by a considerable amount
My friends/cowards ran
I tried to reach the shore
I failed.

Edited by MajorGosnell
  • Like 1

You be suprised at how many folks we sink undercrewed cause they haven't made it back to port or had medkits on them after we sunk there AI's.  If some one runs I keep there AI in the fight and take them out or let them escape and the AI's Surrender so that means they loose crew.  It's a quick fix to people that bring AI's all the time.  Starts to hit the wallet fast and hurts them when they aren't near a port.

Well

Actually there where supply ship on hand at major battles

with crew and ammo 

at the battle aria

in the evening they all replenished their ships for the next day

:ph34r: ... oh boy... I'm glad my crew can tell no tales.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Niagara geing graped off the shallows of the Cays. I watched cutlasses glitter and my crew slaughtered in the dark near the Zoutman Straights...

Too many untold mishaps :lol: 

• Like 1

Lesson learned I guess. :D Well can happen, but of course you are just pissed at yourself.

Still better than people who still undercrew ships drastically. I once came back from a mission in my buc with some players and we saw a battle nearby. Someone was attack by 3 pirates, I said lets help the guy, but nobody wanted to join. So I went in there alone. it was someone in an Ingermanland wo got attacked.. It did my best  to help him, but as soon as I saw the guy was only a Post Captain (350 crew) I left the battle and I don't regret it. if someone takes out an undercrewed ship (Victory as Flag Captain e.g.) I am no going to help these anymore. They always say "I'm fine undercrewing it" but when they reach the actual rank they are like "It's a completly different ship!!!1elf".

PS: Anyone still remember times where it took you like 2,5 minutes to reload the guns on a 3rd Rate as a Post Captain?