Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 ----- 2 Server Nukes Save the British 2 Days in a Row

JobaSet

LOL... really. 

Seeing as the first time the server went down it was at the end of a PB the brits were winning.  So yeah......

64875578.jpg

You are day dreaming lad

Here show me how were you winning this battle?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/260470155556416301/5F1F177419A7E4141340BFE069BC5A1BAA765B5A/

You were not winning, you were losing, but you won because you lasted till the end of the battle.

Outnumbered, we already had the BR, but made a mistake of loosing the Mortar and run out of time killing towers.

If your idea of winning is simply trying to tread water, then there is something seriously wrong with your naval doctrine hence why you need to rewrite it.

Its costing you battles.

You have outnumbered us, but still were wiggling amongs the towers trying to wear us down.

Smart tactic if you are outnumbered, but when you have numbers instead - it smells.

But hey at the end of the day your best and dont smack talk and we pvp2 world will be a happier place to live

[bLACK] Koltes

• Like 1

Short answer. Britain made a deal with our enemy whilst allied with us. So that was seen as a act of war and the war will continue till GB comes for a chat.

Did all of Britain do this, or just one clan?

I say this because I oppose effectively killing of any nation. I was one of the few Americans who argued against the annihilation of Spain in the beginning on PVP2, and I think it is unfortunate what has happened to the Dutch, Swedes, and French as well.

All it does is drive players away, which is no good for any of us who want a vibrant community in game.

It was one person, one clan, but yet many support that clan so in essence it's the nation. We have blockaded that port like Nelson did in history to limit supplies and so on.

We have had a chat with 3 GB clans on a resolution. Plus I've spoken to a few CKA members who choose to remain anonymous as they are afraid of their hierarchy labeling them a spy or traitor.

Do remember US and Brit took Pirates down to one port. Camped it for weeks. Through that I think that made Pirates tougher forged in iron and blood. Gotta love history.

• Like 1

Because we had the BR, and the last tower, and that is all that matters in a PB.  But you don't have a screenshot of that do you?

No mate, this IS the last min screenshot.

We had the BR and screen shows that because you can calculate the BR of the ships that were not sunk.

You also had 2 towers left not one which is also on the screen.

Let me fix this for you

zzDrupr.jpg

We run out of time and you won because of that.

Saying that you were winning the battle is a delusional BS. You were 100% beyond any doubt loosing this battle, but you did well holding and surviving until the time run out which gave you the victory.

We run out of time because we were outnumbered and were busy chasing your lot around the towers. Have we had 2-3 more players we wouldn't have had this conversation at all.

As I said, despite any BS talks, I would like to point out that some brits are putting themselves above "hate pirate scum trolling" that you have had going in the last month. Win or lose they end the battle with thanks and congratulations on either victory or putting up a good fight. Those brits have our ultimate respect and gratitude for a good sporty pvp.

Its up to each individual how he wants to be known in the community and whether you like it or not... we are ONE community.

[bLACK] Koltes

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3