Game-Labs Forum

Best ever craft result

Up until recently, that would've been an exceedingly rare, unicorn-like result.  Then the "low-probability" base chance was increased from 1% to 2.5%...followed later by the "Gifted" perk.  With such, your result is "slightly above average".  Primarily because of the HGN drop, plus the fact it was a 50/50 shot on the Santi BP; the Buc/Vic BP drops were guaranteed (or very close to it) with "Gifted".  Probably the most surprising thing is that you hadn't already dropped Bucentaure and/or Victory BP's from lower ships than Pavel; I guess it might've been your first shipbuild after taking the perk.

You still deserve congratulations; it takes some time effort and game-money to level up from 0 to 50; and you're either there or very close to it.  Well done.  But the Blueprint-drop randomness which we all dealt with just isn't there any more.

Edited by Bramborough

The only thing I've done close to that, was when I accidentally built a basic ship (don't remember which ship it was). It not only crafted it as common, but also gave me a corresponding note.

On that, I crafted a Vic yesterday it should have been a mastercraft one (level 48 crafting), but it came out as an exceptional one. But off course the specs were "only" mastercraft. Anyone got any clue on how this is done, is it totaly random? I did put the Gifted perk on. As you can reset infinitely now, why shoudln't you eh. Got a santi BP drop too.. nice.