Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1 EU] How power makes you sick

With the potential Lord Protector being the player who did the highest hostility contribution in the Region.

Did not check what Devs plan.

But this is the right approach to the "club" problem.

Simple, one can create his own "club" by effort.

Also, one might think this could lead to faction-balancing. If you try hard to get access to PBs,

but fail because bif clans (Brits) dominate every region and you never make it to a PB...change nation

where you have a chance....

Did not check what Devs plan..update: YEAH, sounds fine...

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14816-update-on-the-port-battle-set-up/page-8#entry303763

There are already new problems arising...

who controls the timer...who joins the "club"...?

Interesting problems....

Edited by Wilson09

And interestingly, the Pirates community "regulated" this problem nicely, by putting everyone on a "kill on sight" list,

who did not follow the likes / bahaviour of the majority.

unfortunately "nations" doesn't have this option.....

Would the nations have had the option of internal "killing lists" we would have been reading other threads about people getting sunk all the time by their own nation :).........one from D-N nation, at least.........

unfortunately "nations" doesn't have this option.....

Would the nations have had the option of internal "killing lists" we would have been reading other threads about people getting sunk all the time by their own nation :).........one from D-N nation, at least.........

In-Nation KoS is never going to happen. I do like to see it reinstated for the Independents/Pirates, in which case an Outlaw would simply be a Pirate.

As for in-Nation relationships between Clans I'm lobbying for Clan-Clan Alliances.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16097-clan-edicts-and-voting-where-did-my-leader-go/

Marking a National Clan as Hostile would block their Captains from entering ports in which your Clan holds the majority on the Town Council. Would enough other Clans follow, the offending Clan would ultimately have no other option but to become Independent/Pirate.