Game-Labs Forum

17 to 19 ports in one evening lost PVP 2

angriff

Dear USA,

You are being Zerged.  It happens.  You already know what I'm going to tell you, but it might be helpful to hear it again.  You'll be fine.  Fall back.  Organize.  Fight when you can.  Have fun.  This is nothing new.  It has happened a few times before to other nations.  Same reasons given, same finger pointing, same nation switching, same taunting.  Hopefully the pirates and brits will honor the server wide agreement to leave you five ports.  Or maybe you'll be able to defend five ports instead of 150.  Either way, it should be a fun new challenge.  Either way, you'll come back.  New players will join.  Tensions will ease.  New clans will form.  New leaders will rise.  A different nation will become the object of conquest.  You'll grow again.  It won't be long.  Enjoy the ride and the new challenges.  Many of us has been through this before.  We are still here, and still having fun.  Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you rise again.  It will happen.  Everything is gonna be alright.

• Like 8

That screwball thinks that 38 UNKN's went Pirate when only 11 did LOLOLOL.

If we had 38 make the switch and were active we'd be larger than BLACK.

Keep making stuff up Yanky, it's doing wonders for whats left of your reputation and credibility HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually it was only 9, two of our current 11 was brought in after switching to the Pirate Nation.  We had like 42 when we took the change.  Only half of those where really active at the time we switched as we had about 20 players with average of 10-15 on during prime times.   So we lost/left about 10 players in US and I haven't even seen any of them show up, but I know they have joined a few of the clans still around.

So yah not every one of took the change and we respected those that stayed and have not bad mouthed or even shamed them like the rest of the US has done to us in Global.  

Edited by Sir Texas SIr
  • Like 1

Dear USA,

You are being Zerged.  It happens.  You already know what I'm going to tell you, but it might be helpful to hear it again.  You'll be fine.  Fall back.  Organize.  Fight when you can.  Have fun.  This is nothing new.  It has happened a few times before to other nations.  Same reasons given, same finger pointing, same nation switching, same taunting.  Hopefully the pirates and brits will honor the server wide agreement to leave you five ports.  Or maybe you'll be able to defend five ports instead of 150.  Either way, it should be a fun new challenge.  Either way, you'll come back.  New players will join.  Tensions will ease.  New clans will form.  New leaders will rise.  A different nation will become the object of conquest.  You'll grow again.  It won't be long.  Enjoy the ride and the new challenges.  Many of us has been through this before.  We are still here, and still having fun.  Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you rise again.  It will happen.  Everything is gonna be alright.

This sums it up ...good post, we learned from it to.

• Like 2

That screwball thinks that 38 UNKN's went Pirate when only 11 did LOLOLOL.

If we had 38 make the switch and were active we'd be larger than BLACK.

Keep making stuff up Yanky, it's doing wonders for whats left of your reputation and credibility HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STS - Gotcha... 42 . less 2 that stayed. 11 defintive rats .. leaves about 29 unaccounted for. 

ok. Was told Entire clan went rat (42) except 2 --- hmm, do the math J30.

Edited by yankyaeger

hmmm, 2 unkns left ... 40 were listed in clan. Last I checked on the clan tab .. 40-2=38. But again I don't expect Pirates or the degenerates or your ilk to be able to comprehend that sort of math. Regardless 11 is still a whole mess of rejects who cant seem to find loyalty worth a Seabass dropping! Umm, and Black had a count of near 60 or so (of course so many have defected due to their useless ability to defend the same ports they just conquered - its hard to keep an accurate count)! I didn't say it was absolute so you keep looking at that definitive -- some of us can actually see the WHOLE picture.. not just the crayon box!

@Sir texas ... you suck major camel dung! eat it slowly... it does you better than your integrity. You were given free items and a start up by CBR, and then you stabbed us. If your picture is a shot of you -- I completely understand your worth in life! Or was that spoken too fast for you?

I will be glad when you nerf-buckects get OP-nuked! a day I will watch with popcorn in hand! Till then .. well ... I will just sit here and continue to watch you whine and moan and be the sore winners you all are. Nuttin new.

Such hate in this young man, wow someone show him the outside and get him away from the computer...tis not good for his health :)

• Like 4

hmmm, 2 unkns left ... 40 were listed in clan. Last I checked on the clan tab .. 40-2=38. But again I don't expect Pirates or the degenerates or your ilk to be able to comprehend that sort of math. Regardless 11 is still a whole mess of rejects who cant seem to find loyalty worth a Seabass dropping! Umm, and Black had a count of near 60 or so (of course so many have defected due to their useless ability to defend the same ports they just conquered - its hard to keep an accurate count)! I didn't say it was absolute so you keep looking at that definitive -- some of us can actually see the WHOLE picture.. not just the crayon box!

@Sir texas ... you suck major camel dung! eat it slowly... it does you better than your integrity. You were given free items and a start up by CBR, and then you stabbed us. If your picture is a shot of you -- I completely understand your worth in life! Or was that spoken too fast for you?

I will be glad when you nerf-buckects get OP-nuked! a day I will watch with popcorn in hand! Till then .. well ... I will just sit here and continue to watch you whine and moan and be the sore winners you all are. Nuttin new.

LMFAOROFL LOL HAHAHAHA JAJAJAJA OMG LOL. THIS GUY.

Such hate in this young man, wow someone show him the outside and get him away from the computer...tis not good for his health :)

Its why hes always chat banned in game.

you know ... you guys are right...

I came to this server at the Wrong time and probably the wrong nation.

I saw how it was. Tried to fix... contributed, saw the OP crap, hoped it would right itself .. and got trolled, rolled and whatever else. stood up for myself. Defended myself. Saw back-stabbers, turncoats and less than respectful play by clans and players alike. The game is ---- what it is.

That's it.

LMFAOROFL LOL HAHAHAHA JAJAJAJA OMG LOL. THIS GUY.

Its why hes always chat banned in game.

Just a BIG ol piece of information for you mal-informed clueless wonder .. I have never been .. ever ... Chat banned.

You can choose to ignore me ... BUT I have never been banned.

So who is spreading what lies? D'oh!

Edited by yankyaeger

Ok.... so as a relative new-comer to the server, here's my observation:

The U.S. had numbers, and had most of the ports. Members left the U.S. to join the Pirate faction. Now that the Pirates have the numbers, they are gaining ports. Simple as that. Set aside the REASONS why one faction gained or lost numbers and concentrate on the RAMIFICATIONS it has proven. There is no game balance in conquest where numbers are concerned. This is what I'd prefer the devs concentrate on. If numbers are relatively even, then ALL nations have a decent ability to compete, and everyone on the server would have results based on sailing excellence rather than who has the biggest nation.

To present an example of a working model, look at how Elder Scrolls Online handles the Cyrodiil conquest area. Factions are locked based on participating numbers to assure more of a balance. So having a campaign lasting may be a few weeks or a month would help balance immensely.

This is Alpha... no need to throw around the hate, just concentrate on how best to fix the system for all nations.

Zap

• Like 2

You guys still don't get it. First Ultravis, everytime we pulled a flag for a regional you guys rock up in Connies is that our fault. NO. That is poor defense from your team and I would write at the start of the match hey US you do know this is a regional but you guys are to afraid to lose them. Maybe you guys ran out of 1st rates I don't know but I can tell you the week before we captured 30 1st off the US. The other thing your 1st rate prices are way too high I sailed into Charlston and seen them no wonder people don't want to use them they are too expensive and afraid to lose them.

The 1st screenshot had at least 8-9 1st rates we counted them and said on TS to go after them so stop making lies you are just making yourself look like a sore loser.

Also it is attitudes like yankyeager, Ultravis, oldcrankyman, Jp johns, Elmo, baron Von mechtler, that bring your nation down, if they spent less time trying crap in global and more time organizing and fighting different story.

• Like 4

I will add one more thing and repeat it again. We were down to one port and US camped the hell out of it for weeks and people use to sail out and sacrifice themselves so others could go level. See what we did we worked together and made a plan.

Sweden has the lowest player pop and they are getting ports. All you got to do and like someone else mentioned is pick a front instead of being greedy. From what I've been told is FEAR clan wants to live in Tampa, NPG tumbado, TOTC Key West, Can't remember the new on the Bahamas force chose Bahamas, You guys spread yourself thin and want stakes in land.

The difference is Pirates never cared about land we happily picked out front leveled got matts and when we all had at least 10 first rates war was unleashed.

Yet you claim this all to be OP to pirates I call it strategic war planning. We never cared about ports but decided and knew what the enemy most cared about and you guys care about ports not pvp or working together so we hit you where it hurts and buy looking at the numerous posts and threads it's working. Broken mechanics I don't think so.

I hope the reckon the devs are sitting back and laughing and going working as intended. Do you think when wars where waged in history lets say Germany invading Europe WW2 did the other nations go to the world hey they are OP need them. Learn to rally and fight back.

I've checked the clan listings and you guys have tons of players work together instead of each clan trying to be a hero.

• Like 3

@Sir texas ... you suck major camel dung! eat it slowly... it does you better than your integrity. You were given free items and a start up by CBR, and then you stabbed us. If your picture is a shot of you -- I completely understand your worth in life! Or was that spoken too fast for you?

Guess I missed the pre-edited version of this.   You want to know something CBR DIDN"T GIVE ME CRAP.  The only thing that I got from that clan was Speedfreak on his own offered to craft a Surprise for me if I brought him all the mats and the labor contracts.  Which I brought to him plus a little extra. All items I built myself and gather after solo playing for a long time since EA started and than starting over when I switch to the US server after making 1st Lt.  Was half way to Master Com when I asked to get the ship made.  He made the ship like most good crafters do to get the XP from making the ship to rank up.  I have no issues with him and still think he's an ok player.   All the other crafters I talked to wanted me to do all the mats, bring the labor contracts and than they wanted me to pay pretty much full price for the ship.  This is a thing we see a lot in US with crafters.   It wasn't the clan that did this, it was one player that was helping out a player that switched over from EU and had to grind all the way up in ships to a Cerberus to get to his level and wanted to get his next ship crafted and I did.    No one else has helped me from day one on either server as I was a very solo player.  I didn't even get into my first PB until I joined UNKN.  So before you start saying things you might want to actually learn the facts.  The players I still respect aren't the ones on here name calling or doing so in chat in game.  Hell most these guys like your self I have never dealt with in game before I turned Pirate.  Apparently I was pretty popular if I effected ya'll that much to piss you off?

I now build ships for my clan and I have never asked for anything from the players  in my clan.  Most of them give me a little this or that to help out but I do it to help the clan.  

Yah he just keeps raging and raging and I don't even know why he has so much hate for me.  

Edited by Sir Texas SIr
  • Like 2

Regarding the lack of USA first rates turning up to battles; I have noted that the vast majority of them are kept as PvE ships out of Charleston or Tumbado.

The specific reason that none of these captains are using the vessels springs to the Economic Warfare standpoint. The USA is loosing all of it's production buildings & resources are now scarce. Therefore captains are only willing to use their 'lesser' vessels in many battles, for a real fear of loosing a pixel ship as they do not possess the patience to go smuggler and trade like any small nation had to do for months on end. 

Much like the u-boat campaign in WWI & WWII the constant threat of pirates/spanish/ french players ganking in your prime trade routes have strangled your nation from an economic standpoint. 

Is this a bad thing? - No it is notIt is not the pirates fault that the USA is split and  cannot see past their differences. 

More rather it is to their  merit for waging a form of 'Total War'  that is incredibly effective against an overextended nation.

• Like 2

Regarding the lack of USA first rates turning up to battles; I have noted that the vast majority of them are kept as PvE ships out of Charleston or Tumbado.

The specific reason that none of these captains are using the vessels springs to the Economic Warfare standpoint. The USA is loosing all of it's production buildings & resources are now scarce. Therefore captains are only willing to use their 'lesser' vessels in many battles, for a real fear of loosing a pixel ship as they do not possess the patience to go smuggler and trade like any small nation had to do for months on end. 

Much like the u-boat campaign in WWI & WWII the constant threat of pirates/spanish/ french players ganking in your prime trade routes have strangled your nation from an economic standpoint. 

Is this a bad thing? - No it is notIt is not the pirates fault that the USA is split and  cannot see past their differences. 

More rather it is to their  merit for waging a form of 'Total War'  that is incredibly effective against an overextended nation.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

• Like 1

Ive been to Charleston when they still had 150 ports and their ship prices were still in the millions for even common quaility ships i havent been there since then and also before they started losing all the ports they had and still holding strong on 150-170 they STILL refused to bring 1ST RATES! and whenever they brought constitutions to fight and we capped them or got them from blowing them up in battle they were ALWAYS STORE BOUGHT BASICS. so i just scraped them for parts. Bringing just basics to a big battle and you got the numbers and going against a nation with fewer numbers and that nation is bringing exceptionals with the best mods they got as well as best quality of ships your going to sink faster if your in a basic ship that you can only put a couple of mods on that cannot stay afloat.

I made another post in another topic and i made a very good point and i'll say it here again.

"Your USA guys do have most ports and keep trying to get more because of your greed. The more ports you gain the harder it is to defend them all because they become further away and not everyone on all nations including pirates would be willing to sail to the other end of the map just to defend a port they dont care about and dont even sail over there. you may have more people on usa then all the nations but not all of them want to sail so far away and then end up having to give up something to attack or defend a port when they can just sit back and chill with missions or fishing, without much worry. most of the usa players on pvp2 i still havent seen at all yet and i know they are in the golf of mexico because they aint up around the east coast."

And guess what happened. we pushed our way to the gulf to find their hiding places as we were taking the ports because of the ones who tried to defend them and those ports were set at times we had enough people (few) and took them. FEAR clan was the main group we hit the hardest over there and i never saw oldcrankyman show up to any of those port battles but a few of his friends tried to defend them. they gave it their best at penzacola and they nearly did succeed in defending that port. but we sank both of their victories and one of their 3 pavels they brought. it was a good fight. and they o7 us. they brought the two vics and 3 pavels. i sank 1 vic and that pavel with my santisma and they nearly sunk me near the end. it was a fair fight and they didnt complain, insult, or fight like an unorganized fleet in that battle. they accepted the defeat and still gave a o7 to us. i dont see that from oldcrankyman, elmo, baron, JP Johns, JP shots, and yankyeager at all. i dont even see them fight like an organized group whenever i am fighting them. this is a good example of what you get when you use team work compared to calling out and insulting others because they lose. most of the time when i am in an even match with a usa player they immediately shoot sails and run. the last time i was one on one with a usa player and it was a perfect even match that fought and they did win was the last time i fought WH Knight right outside of Sunbury and we talked about the fight and complimented each other and told each other our side of that battle and its the only one on one fight ive had with the usa and they didnt run and they didnt shoot only my sails so they can run from me because they didnt want to lose something they can ALWAYS REPLACE.

Also, the usa players that switched to pirate when they STILL HAD 150-170 ports AND PLENTY of SHIPS, they said they left because of people like oldcrankyman, elmo, baron, JP Johns, JP shots, and yankyeager because of the insults and ranting and raging. yankyeager and oldcrankyman need to LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR TEMPER! I for one have the worst anger issues and it took my whole life to learn how to control it and refine that control and THIS IS JUST A GAME! NO NEED TO GET ANGRY OVER LOSING IT IS GOING AND WILL HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! You win some, you lose some.

I rest my case.

Edited by redneck13265
  • Like 4

Ive been to Charleston when they still had 150 ports and their ship prices were still in the millions for even common quaility ships i havent been there since then and also before they started losing all the ports they had and still holding strong on 150-170 they STILL refused to bring 1ST RATES! and whenever they brought constitutions to fight and we capped them or got them from blowing them up in battle they were ALWAYS STORE BOUGHT BASICS. so i just scraped them for parts. Bringing just basics to a big battle and you got the numbers and going against a nation with fewer numbers and that nation is bringing exceptionals with the best mods they got as well as best quality of ships your going to sink faster if your in a basic ship that you can only put a couple of mods on that cannot stay afloat.

I made another post in another topic and i made a very good point and i'll say it here again.

"Your USA guys do have most ports and keep trying to get more because of your greed. The more ports you gain the harder it is to defend them all because they become further away and not everyone on all nations including pirates would be willing to sail to the other end of the map just to defend a port they dont care about and dont even sail over there. you may have more people on usa then all the nations but not all of them want to sail so far away and then end up having to give up something to attack or defend a port when they can just sit back and chill with missions or fishing, without much worry. most of the usa players on pvp2 i still havent seen at all yet and i know they are in the golf of mexico because they aint up around the east coast."

And guess what happened. we pushed our way to the gulf to find their hiding places as we were taking the ports because of the ones who tried to defend them and those ports were set at times we had enough people (few) and took them. FEAR clan was the main group we hit the hardest over there and i never saw oldcrankyman show up to any of those port battles but a few of his friends tried to defend them. they gave it their best at penzacola and they nearly did succeed in defending that port. but we sank both of their victories and one of their 3 pavels they brought. it was a good fight. and they o7 us. they brought the two vics and 3 pavels. i sank 1 vic and that pavel with my santisma and they nearly sunk me near the end. it was a fair fight and they didnt complain, insult, or fight like an unorganized fleet in that battle. they accepted the defeat and still gave a o7 to us. i dont see that from oldcrankyman, elmo, baron, JP Johns, JP shots, and yankyeager at all. i dont even see them fight like an organized group whenever i am fighting them. this is a good example of what you get when you use team work compared to calling out and insulting others because they lose. most of the time when i am in an even match with a usa player they immediately shoot sails and run. the last time i was one on one with a usa player and it was a perfect even match that fought and they did win was the last time i fought WH Knight right outside of Sunbury and we talked about the fight and complimented each other and told each other our side of that battle and its the only one on one fight ive had with the usa and they didnt run and they didnt shoot only my sails so they can run from me because they didnt want to lose something they can ALWAYS REPLACE.

Also, the usa players that switched to pirate when they STILL HAD 150-170 ports AND PLENTY of SHIPS, they said they left because of people like oldcrankyman, elmo, baron, JP Johns, JP shots, and yankyeager because of the insults and ranting and raging. yankyeager and oldcrankyman need to LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR TEMPER! I for one have the worst anger issues and it took my whole life to learn how to control it and refine that control and THIS IS JUST A GAME! NO NEED TO GET ANGRY OVER LOSING IT IS GOING AND WILL HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! You win some, you lose some.

I rest my case.

Very well said sir  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Get in on it then. What's stopping you?

my dislike of the server and the few people that participate in it, USA may have driven players to pirates, but they also did a good job of driving people to other servers.

and as much as I would love to join in, it's far more interesting fighting people who are polite and show good sportsmanship.

Edited by Strugelwits
  • Like 1

I like that the concensus is that most people left over the attitudes and psychopathic behavior of certain megalomaniacs and in thier response those unstable people come here and honestly act like stark raving mad rage memes.

I cant even believe that its real life and not a reality show. Keep up the good work putting the mad dogs down. I took over 200k in ship building mats of them yesterday lol.

• Like 2