Game-Labs Forum

17 to 19 ports in one evening lost PVP 2

angriff

Well ya'll do have like 3 times more parts than any one else has or should I say had.  Not to mention this is what happens when you piss every one else off and all the Nations decide to say we are going to crush you....you know like you have done to them.   

US VS Pirate, GB, and Spain.  Hell even France grabbed a flag last night....though they have no ports new by. 

I was expecting Holland and Danish to grab some too.  You know when your in trouble if the Swedes end up jumping onto this action.

OH AND ALLIANCE COMES OUT NEXT WEEK I THINK SO STOP YOUR CRYING.   They prob going to reset ports any way when that comes out.  You still got all that GOM to live in if you wish.

• Like 3

Welcome to the US on PVP1 in April and May. Be glad they can't zerg 1st rates in every Port Battle like our attackers did. Though, I will admit, it was more because the leader of one big clan was angry at us, not because we pissed off a lot of people.

Getting hit hard is part of the game. The United States on PVP2 is over extended, undermanned, and uncoordinated. I will admit, it sucks to lose a lot of ports, but that's not really faulty mechanics; it's flaws within your community. They are more organized, they are better equipped, and they have the manpower during your timer window.

A spirited defense will halt an attack like that in its tracks.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 2

Ok so US had what 150 ports? 

They piss the whole server off and you wonder why everyone has ganged up on you guys?

As of current state you have lost 10 and still counting.

So at this rate you have lost what 40-50 in 3-4 days?

Not bad pvp I say.

• Like 8

Amazingly explicit example of why the changes are needed.

So when you guys had 170 ports changes were not needed? Another example of immatures trying to ruin a game.

Remember when Pirates had 1 port? I do, and so do the guys who levelled through the US camping Mortimer.

• Like 5

All the US seem to forget when the pirates on pvp2 were beaten down to just one port, Mortimer. After the amount of toxic players flaming all over global and the shady behind the scenes dealings the US turned on, no wonder everyone has turned on the big green machine. My regards to the US fishermen.
GREETINGS FROM KARMA

• Like 1

Don't put all US players in the same boat. I was never part of the US zerg and I did speak out against taking Spain down to one port. Sail on mates!

There are actually a lot of US players I hate leaving cause of switching to the Black Flag.   Though I enjoy battles with them and will tip my hat with respect when I see them.  It's a mutual respect thing.  Now there are other players I'll sink every dang time i see them without a heart beat.

Where has freaking ELMO been any way?

Ok so US had what 150 ports? 

They piss the whole server off and you wonder why everyone has ganged up on you guys?

As of current state you have lost 10 and still counting.

So at this rate you have lost what 40-50 in 3-4 days?

Not bad pvp I say.

I'm kinda wondering what the ship lost count has been. I have lost only a mortar brig to a board and my stupid first attempt of fireship but other than that I have lost not ships to the US.

So when you guys had 170 ports changes were not needed? Another example of immatures trying to ruin a game.

Remember when Pirates had 1 port? I do, and so do the guys who levelled through the US camping Mortimer.

Yup we had mort and about 25 regular players logging in tops and britian and US teamed up and camped us night and day.

Funny there was no complaints then. Same goes for pvp1. Shame the devs fix problems that dont exist.

• Like 2

Yup we had mort and about 25 regular players logging in tops and britian and US teamed up and camped us night and day.

Funny there was no complaints then. Same goes for pvp1. Shame the devs fix problems that dont exist.

To be fair, it's not nearly as bad on PVP1, We have more players and each nation exists; no nation has been pushed back to 1 port. Yes, "oh my look at the pirates", but then again the pirates did the same thing on PVP1 that the US did on PVP2, so we're just as pissed at them as you are at the US on PVP2. Also, pirates aren't a nation, so we don't extend them the same mercy that we offer nationals. They've really gone and started actually privateering, like they're supposed to, which I really quite enjoy.

Anyways, we've been making peace deals to ensure that factions aren't wiped off the map to preserve the player base. It would appear that PVP2 USA doesn't care.

• Like 2

To be fair, it's not nearly as bad on PVP1, We have more players and each nation exists; no nation has been pushed back to 1 port. Yes, "oh my look at the pirates", but then again the pirates did the same thing on PVP1 that the US did on PVP2, so we're just as pissed at them as you are at the US on PVP2. Also, pirates aren't a nation, so we don't extend them the same mercy that we offer nationals. They've really gone and started actually privateering, like they're supposed to, which I really quite enjoy.

Anyways, we've been making peace deals to ensure that factions aren't wiped off the map to preserve the player base. It would appear that PVP2 USA doesn't care.

Pirates assisted in rebuilding small nations, we gave back Dutch, French combined at least 20 ports. US was suppose to assist Spain and one man from US told the to get F*&T so Pirates went and assisted there. US brought there own downfall.

• Like 3

Im not acually pissed at anyone fighting the war im simply pointing out the hypocrisy that the nationals always unleash when only players from one faction succeed. It makes them look small and petty.

As far as "pirate play" i cant change that but hope the devs do. My clan if friends have played like true pirates of the time since OW started. We dont get involved in politics, unless paid gold or gifts for help.

• Like 1

All was good when usa was on top. Players left us a in droves because of the arrogant attitudes and insults. When I was USA, I didn't go through a single battle without being insulted by my own team. Switched to Pirate, and have been welcomed with open arms, fellow Pirates bending over backwards to help me with mods and ships, etc. It's all about attitude. When you treat your teammates like crap, don't be surprised when they move on to greener pastures. USA is reaping what they have sown.

• Like 4

Whack-a-Mole Port head popping..oh no gank... go back in. There is no way to force players into PVP. The 17 ports taken this morning (US time) ... all interesting

You don't get it. You piss a server off with your attitude and bullish ways and the tyrant use of global. Britains taking 5-6 ports a day off you are they broken need a nerd? Spain even got in on the action. I can tell you if other nations where closer they would be attacking you.

The reason you're taking ports is because we chose to let you do that.  Thanks for showing just how unbalanced the pirate mechanic is.  This could be a great game, but until they take the advantages away from the pirates, it's broken.  It's just too easy for the 13yr olds to go pirate.

The reason you're taking ports is because we chose to let you do that.  Thanks for showing just how unbalanced the pirate mechanic is.  This could be a great game, but until they take the advantages away from the pirates, it's broken.  It's just too easy for the 13yr olds to go pirate.

You chose to let the Pirates have it ? How patriotic of you... Oh and yes it "was" a great game for you when you had 150 ports, but guess what, its now a "great" game for everyone else but you. That's the way it should be.

• Like 4

What exactly is that advantage?  I have yet to hear what they have and why they are OP other than they beat you and your letting us have it.   Maybe it's more your tired of getting beat even when you have the odds you still loose and run away.  

• Like 2

How is you letting us take ports an unbalanced Pirate mechanic? What about Britain and Spain? What bout the other nations taking ports? Is it because of a unbalanced Pirate mechanic? Mate you make no sense. Want to talk unbalanced faster reload perk against Pirates. Thats unbalanced. By the way you guys have been showing and fighting, we havnt taken uncontested ports.

Pirates buying flags in the timers you set thinking we would not show is your fault. Your name is on the ports.

We set our timers 00-02 for a reason. So you guys cant complain its late at night.

We have same ships, same choice of timbers, same mods to use and yet the Pirates broke the game. 

Admit we outplay you guys. End of story.

P.S. Your the reason people left US to go to France, Dutch, Spain, Pirate. If you US has anyone to thank why you guys are complaining its OldCrankyMan.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 4