Game-Labs Forum

17 to 19 ports in one evening lost PVP 2

angriff

Ive been to Charleston when they still had 150 ports and their ship prices were still in the millions for even common quaility ships i havent been there since then and also before they started losing all the ports they had and still holding strong on 150-170 they STILL refused to bring 1ST RATES! and whenever they brought constitutions to fight and we capped them or got them from blowing them up in battle they were ALWAYS STORE BOUGHT BASICS. so i just scraped them for parts. Bringing just basics to a big battle and you got the numbers and going against a nation with fewer numbers and that nation is bringing exceptionals with the best mods they got as well as best quality of ships your going to sink faster if your in a basic ship that you can only put a couple of mods on that cannot stay afloat.

Also, the usa players that switched to pirate when they STILL HAD 150-170 ports AND PLENTY of SHIPS, they said they left because of people like oldcrankyman, elmo, baron, JP Johns, JP shots, and yankyeager because of the insults and ranting and raging. yankyeager and oldcrankyman need to LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR TEMPER! I for one have the worst anger issues and it took my whole life to learn how to control it and refine that control and THIS IS JUST A GAME! NO NEED TO GET ANGRY OVER LOSING IT IS GOING AND WILL HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! You win some, you lose some.

I rest my case.

Even worse is some one tries to post a ship at a good decent price and some players will buy it and than post it up again at a much more jacked up price than before.   This was hurting new players big time.  It blew our mind when we saw how low the prices was in MT compared to CT.  Oh and speaking of good prices I was doing some port hopping in a trader last night and popped into the Spanish capital and they are doing the same, hell I think they have the lowest prices I seen in any of the capitals.  This helps support there new players and those that might want to make new chars in that nation but have the Rank.  Though it's not a lot of ships, but it's a good thing for helping there nation out.

Good JOB SPAIN.

The last part is pretty much why most of us left.  In fact many of the Pirates pulled us a side and asked us why we left when we first switched over.   Pretty much they keep getting the same answer over and over about how Toxic some US players (not all as there is some great players still in the US Nation).   Before we switched we would give good fights at end of battles we even lost to the Pirates for just that, it was a good battle.  Cause of that we got called traitors and we where to friendly with them.  Guess what when you fight the same guys over and over you get to know each other and there is no reason you can't be on different teams and still be civil and respect each other.   It's normally the sore loosers that get nastie.  

my dislike of the server and the few people that participate in it, USA may have driven players to pirates, but they also did a good job of driving people to other servers.

and as much as I would love to join in, it's far more interesting fighting people who are polite and show good sportsmanship.

I will take a lost over and over to some one with good sportsmanship after battles any day.  Hell I was joking about one of the guys that keeps showing up for shallow water battles and being sunk by us making him a new ship and giving it to him for free for the good spirit of the battle.   

• Like 2