Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

Also we already too kan engagement vs  a combined 50 man swedish-denmark and defeat them :)

You defeat 22 ships of which was 6 or 7 Reno and 1 rattle. And you said that they was stronger that your team  :)

• Like 5

SORRY we play at our terms. not your, let me know when you grow balls for a sorry vs a nation fight not 7 

Keep making 100man firstrate fishing fleet, Dont worry you will see us  around :)      gl with your tuna 

still controlling your gameplay 

Good keep believeng, you bring 7 nations but we are the scared one, nice Logic    Leave denmark to fight us alone,  lets see if in 2 week they still own a port, wanna bet? on that?

Also we already too kan engagement vs  a combined 50 man swedish-denmark and defeat them :)     how many nations i need to engage 7?  sorry you can put only 25 in a fight.   Also if you wanna us to engage why you bring 100 people at Macao? bring 1 fleet and see if we showup :) no ? 

doesn't matter if we had brought a thousand last night ... seems your the noob to this game everyone knows its only one nation v one nation in a port battle and max 25 ships v 25 ships ..you could have fought the danes 25 v 25 last night and you didnt.....you preferred to gank a few swedes   yet your calling everyone else scared i dont think so ... just making a fool of yourself

• Like 3

Really? Ports held? No one is scared of the danes, no one is scared of the brits, or americans... everyone's scared of SORRY.

yup we are all trembling bring your whole clan and sit it in front of KPR we will see who is scared ...Brit fleet was sailing in Mortimer town protected zone two weeks ago ...i don't recall anything happened except one of your noobs lost his buc to a swede .. lord ego was sailing around but didn't do anything

Lord Vicious..

gottnebhzwrqoj.jpg

(I really want to know how old you are..äm..no.. don't tell me)

Fake I cast more light

You wanted Macao it was taken away from you there was an opportunity for SORRY to make a point about PBs you didn't show

You initiated an attack then ran away this is not the actions of someone in control

We will take another dont worry :P so you can make another fishing festival

yup we are all trembling bring your whole clan and sit it in front of KPR we will see who is scared ...Brit fleet was sailing in Mortimer town protected zone two weeks ago ...i don't recall anything happened except one of your noobs lost his buc to a swede .. lord ego was sailing around but didn't do anything

Brit fleet not a "clan fleet" , easy to do stuff with an entire nation, even easyer do it with multiple nations.  Call me when you do that with a clan, until then.. we have nothing to talk about or worth talking, since is hardly any accomplishment.     Ask your brit fellow to put back the carslile video where you lost 11 firstrates vs SORRy :P

Brit fleet not a "clan fleet" , easy to do stuff with an entire nation, even easyer do it with multiple nations.  Call me when you do that with a clan, until then.. we have nothing to talk about or worth talking, since is hardly any accomplishment.     Ask your brit fellow to put back the carslile video where you lost 11 firstrates vs SORRy :P

Only a Dwarf from the northern forests dancing under the full moon wrapped in ham will be able to defeat Lord Vicious and be considered victorious

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 3

its funny how you say one thing and the contradict yourself in a later post ... You yourself have said that you refuse to partake in a battle where there are multiple clans on your side ,,because its bad tactics not everyone is on TS and its a shambles ...

now your saying the opposite your saying its easier to fight as multiple clans ..and multiple nations ... yet  you refuse to do it within the pirates why is that .. are you just making excuses ..

things have changed since Carlisle and you know it ...we all belong to different clans .. but when it comes to a fight we are one clan ..

we do indeed having nothing to discuss ,,because you have no logical argument you just change your mind to suit ..

• Like 2

Only a Dwark from the northern forrests dancing under the full moon wrapped in ham will be able to defeat Lord Vicious and be considered victorious

13 pages i not see a single screen of a SORRY defeated fleet.

Not bad. for 13 pages of nothing and fishing , i bet you can archieve 20 pages and still nothing. LETS DO IT! 

You boast you have almost 170 members and more first rates than anyone so why did you not defend the port would have been perfect opportunity to prove how good you are at PBs

Last night Macao SORRY did not lived up to its propaganda. Per definition the number of ships in a fight in open water or port battle is limited. There is no such thing as 90v25 , there can be 25v25.

Thanks to  'Assasin'  an attempt to fight was made. Unfortunately everybody else choose to remain passive. 

its funny how you say one thing and the contradict yourself in a later post ... You yourself have said that you refuse to partake in a battle where there are multiple clans on your side ,,because its bad tactics not everyone is on TS and its a shambles ...

now your saying the opposite your saying its easier to fight as multiple clans ..and multiple nations ... yet  you refuse to do it within the pirates why is that .. are you just making excuses ..

things have changed since Carlisle and you know it ...we all belong to different clans .. but when it comes to a fight we are one clan ..

we do indeed having nothing to discuss ,,because you have no logical argument you just change your mind to suit ..

Au contraire mon ami,   You still not updated your methods and i am glad you still not learn from carslile time. Keep going like that please. (this is exacly why danish-swedish lost vs us becouse bring 50 people with mixed fleets, mixed ts, mixed leaders not allowed them to engage us with a full 25 first (even if they got it)  i was able to tag their fleet and divide them, they got outplayed. Numbers means nothing if there is no coordination

Fight you with multiple clans/nations fleet is exactly what i want, and is exactly why i not make  fleets with pirate randoms and small pirate clans, otherwise i put myself in your same condition. thing i wanna avoid at all cost. Having to face soo many enemy not allow me to afford  to form up zerg of undiscplined people :) , we need superior coordination for have a chance. 

You want me to charge like a bull with a clan vs 7 nation (with a superior economy and ship replacement ability) vs 25 first+50 firsts outside camping us and god know what else. Wich not gonna happen, Thats why you are frustrated you wanna cage us in a fight we not gonna give you. Is an opportunity i will never give you, so keep boring yourself with fishing fleets. You need to be wayy smarter then that , If you put all your leverage on your numbers only, i will use your lack of coordination between nations against you like i did 2 day ago. When i can or i will not put my fleet in danger :) My role as leader is to preserve my fleet and to put it in the best possible condition for accept a fight. Your commanders should try do the same instead zerg and hope that numbers will solve everything. 25 lions are better then 100 sheeps.

Jumping a poor sod dutchie on its own with a fleet after declining a brawl with a swedish fleet seems very much to term with "our way or the highway". Laughable.

( he got what he deserves though, but that's beyond the point )​

At least the [E] cruiser-boyz had the decency to go in a pair shadowing in between the swedish towns, but hey to each its own. Same with another squadron which was fleet sweeping.

Didn't see them port sniping.

Very little to brag about and screenshots do not show the whole truth, just propaganda :)

You was firing to my ship in battle of Macao, and now you are telling about dev's rules? Ha ha ha. Your behavior and behavior of your clanmates was reported.

I was accidently hitting your ship as you where sailing BEHIND the tower at which I was opeing fire at. You guys, however, where shooting at one of our very own in open sea becourse he didnt follow your self-proclaimed dictatorship regarding Port Battles. This game is made so that all players can join a port battle if they like. You do not seem respect this fact. How dare you to make your own rules? We are customers paying the same amount of money as you - so off course we can go into any port battle we like. It is simple.

• Like 1

I never seen such stupidity from any other player in this game than what was shown from the two of you last night at the port battle.

You see a shitload of 1st line SOL outside waiting to get in to PB, and then a clanmate of yours in a shitty 5th line occupies a space, if Sorry would have turned up with a full force of 1st. rates, then what - we would have been missing two 1st. rates - and could have lost the PB because of two brain farts from VGK? What should a "constitution" do in such a massive cannonball exchange likewise a 2nd. rate - that you showed up in?

It was simply the most stupid action I have ever seen - and clearly shows the magnitude in the self destruction route you have chosen - hopefully you won't succeed in dragging the D-N nation down with you.

As a matter of fact, I know there's an offer of 30 mio gold you can cash in, should you leave the D-N nation. I'm pretty sure after last nights action, the bid will rise significantly - I will for sure add a bit into it, just to make the offer become irresistible for you!

However I'm pretty sure we also have to pay the Pirates the same amount for taking you in, as an Reimbursement for future damages on your behalf.

So what you are saying is that the game-mechanics are broken so that not everyone should have the oppportunity to join a port battle? Becourse now we have - and we are going to use it - we paid for it, dude.

Ou contraire mon ami,   You still not updated your methods and i am glad you still not learn from carslile time. Keep going like that please. (this is exacly why danish-swedish lost vs us becouse bring 50 people with mixed fleets, mixed ts, mixed leaders not allowed them to engage us with a full 25 first (even if they got it)  i was able to tag their fleet and divide them, they got outplayed. Numbers means nothing if there is no coordination

Fight you with multiple clans/nations fleet is exactly what i want, and is exactly why i not make  fleets with pirate randoms and small pirate clans, otherwise i put myself in your same condition. thing i wanna avoid at all cost. Having to face soo many enemy not allow me to afford  to form up zerg of undiscplined people :) , we need superior coordination for have a chance. 

You want me to charge like a bull with a clan vs 7 nation, vs 25 first+50 firsts outside camping us and god know what else. wich not gonna happen, Thats why you are frustrated you wanna cage us in a fight we not gonna give you. Is an opportunity i will never give you, so keep boring yourself with fishing fleets. You need to be wayy smarter then that , If you put all your leverage on your numbers only, i will use your lack of coordination between nations against you like i did 2 day ago. When i can or i will not put my fleet in danger :) My role as leader is to preserve my fleet and to put it in the best possible position. Your commanders should try do the same

full of contradiction ..you say you don't want to face full British fleet full of multiple clans ..then say you are looking for mixed fleets of clans and nations ..  you claim you can beat anyone  1 v1  then say wont engage unless your fleet has an advantage ...come back when you have a consistent view or don't bother ..

• Like 2

full of contradiction ..you say you don't want to face full British fleet full of multiple clans ..then say you are looking for mixed fleets of clans and nations ..  you claim you can beat anyone  1 v1  then say wont engage unless your fleet has an advantage ...come back when you have a consistent view or don't bother ..

I think you read and understand what you want instead what i say :P have fun fishing 

I was accidently hitting your ship as you where sailing BEHIND the tower at which I was opeing fire at. You guys, however, where shooting at one of our very own in open sea becourse he didnt follow your self-proclaimed dictatorship regarding Port Battles. This game is made so that all players can join a port battle if they like. You do not seem respect this fact. How dare you to make your own rules? We are customers paying the same amount of money as you - so off course we can go into any port battle we like. It is simple.

Nope, it was another time when you fire to me with bow chasers, when i was sailing next to you.

• Like 2

Nope, it was another time when you fire to me with bow chasers, when i was sailing next to you.

In that case you must have mistook me for another guy or maybe it was a wrong click with the mouse. I would never do such a thing. I have only lost my temper once in a battle where a guy deliberately blocked my line of fire four times in a row in which case I fired a broadside as I was very angry...   

Edited by fox2run

In that case you must have mistook me for another guy or maybe it was a wrong click with the mouse. I would never do such a thing. I have only lost my temper once in a battle where a guy deliberately blocked my line of fire four times in a row in which case I fired a broadside as I was very angry...   

A history of rage issues? Oh my...

• Like 1

You have 170 members, all active and with 1st rates etc,etc.

Yet you didnt made 2-3 sorry fleets and didnt attack people arround macao ( easy to tag ), and didnt join pb.

You lost.

Eot.

Rest is just propaganda.

Also funny to read all yours ( pirates ) whining about killing nation ( pirates ) which most of you dont even consider it as one!

And this moaning about treaties ...

Then you say that OW pvp is all that matters, and you dont need ports as you have xxxxxx resources, ships, gold and you dont need ports!

Then prove how strong you are and start sailing in OW and OWN us all.

Cheers o7

• Like 5

Another guy on Consti in PB of Macao? Are you kidding?

• Like 3

For the sake of sanity and clear information for newcomers to the game it is imperative that all posts establish a clear language that differentiates the group ( clan tag) from the faction.

They are not representative of the jolly roger as a whole. They are not leaders of anything but their own clan. Anything they do might or not be supported by the confederation of pirate captains and clans.

I understand it is easier just to say pirates but the big issue is that you create too much attention and focus on pirates on behalf of one group and that is not even remotely honest to all the NA community.

Now if the "toxicity" would be reduced to bearable minimums all this scenarios could benefit everyone but it is my judgement that it did go beyond the point of no return.

Please keep the proper clan tag instead of the word pirates. Please.

• Like 13